How we liking the new World Heavyweight Championship?

How you liking it?

• It's nice

Votes: 51 45.9%
  • I'll get used to it

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Horrible, just bring back big gold

Votes: 25 22.5%

• Total voters

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
New champ should be Rollins

He’s already an established star, former world champion and someone Roman hasn’t beaten during this reign

If they’re set on Cody dethroning Roman come Summer, I think the finals should be Cody/Seth. Just so Seth can get the W over him and it continues Cody’s story.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Well yeah lol, But why would someone be a dumbass and only challenge for one title?
Ain't the Draft coming up? They could either have somebody boss up, and bring one of them back over to RAW, or separate the title on Night 1.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yet he been ballin with the Clippers. He was only a terrible fit because A LOT of players are terrible fits with LeBron. Westbrook isn't a "go stand in the corner" player.
Westbrook balls out everywhere, That shyt don’t lead to wins that matter though and I like Russ

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He carried OKC on his back one year to the playoffs with Durant out. The year he won the MVP. That's better than what a lot of people have accomplished.
It is, But that’s not what he’s judged by

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Rollins deserves that run for how much a team players he’s been for the company while keeping himself over. Only problem is he’s a heel and they’re probably not going to want to book two heel world champions at this stage. Roman pretty much has that on lock.

Honestly, I’d go with AJ or Nakamura

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Rollins deserves that run for how much a team players he’s been for the company while keeping himself over. Only problem is he’s a heel and they’re probably not going to want to book two heel world champions at this stage. Roman pretty much has that on lock.

Honestly, I’d go with AJ or Nakamura
Rollins is not a heel anymore. Would a heel be facing Omos?

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
If the WWE logo was smaller and gold, it would’ve been a 10/10 belt but otherwise it’s a nice looking belt. The belts lots Roman have are truly awful looking.

As for who should win it? It definitely shouldn’t be Cody. He needs to get Roman’s titles to complete the story. Cody going after the heavyweight belt would be a weird detour and honestly could hurt him.

My money will be on Seth or Theory capturing it.