How we liking the new World Heavyweight Championship?

How you liking it?

• It's nice

Votes: 51 45.9%
  • I'll get used to it

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Horrible, just bring back big gold

Votes: 25 22.5%

• Total voters

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s aight, I don’t really like the border/outline tho. How long until Roman and or Paul bury it by calling it a consolation prize?

I'm gonna go ahead and say Friday, followed by at least three posts and one thread questioning if HHH is somehow trying to book himself into a feud with Roman, despite not being able to wrestle.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Another thing

If this ends up with Cody chasing the WHC, what a waste of a story and further proves that Cody should’ve won at Mania.

Cody should get drafted to SmackDown.
It will completely negate everything he’s said about his reason for coming back if he does.

Silkk

Daps
Gotta recognize the true trio title GOAT holder

v7swz0pjkqj31.jpg
Thats how you put your company name/logo on a belt and it still come out beautiful :wow:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
It’s aight, I don’t really like the border/outline tho. How long until Roman and or Paul bury it by calling it a consolation prize?

Roman's first appearance.

It's almost why Seth Rollins should hold it first. At least then, the "consolation" champion will be someone that the "real" champion has never been able to beat when it matters.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Fixed. This "there can be only one guy" booking restarted with Cena and the InCenarator in 2005 and evolved into "Make Roman Look Strong Dammit" booking once Roman went out on his won.

Facts lol. When you spend all your resources making one guy head and shoulders above the field for years on end, it’s impossible to put someone else on that level without spending the same amount of time establishing it.

This fantasy that whoever beats Roman is suddenly gonna be on his level is hilarious but it’s not reality

Jey can beat him tomorrow, clean. It’s not gonna make Jey Roman’s successor. Not how this works brehd

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
So this was the end result for the "let it play out" crowd :mjgrin:
Definitely a lot better than having Cody win at WM right? :mjgrin:
Ima be real. I was behind cody but the way y’all act over that nikka makes me hope he never even sniffs that title

Ya’ll be crying over heem like when Ricky got shot.

I genuinely hope dude gets put in midcard purgatory and jobs to Austin Theory or Omos just to spite ya’ll lol

Silkk

Daps
Ima be real. I was behind cody but the way y’all act over that nikka makes me hope he never even sniffs that title

Ya’ll be crying over heem like when Ricky got shot.

I genuinely hope dude gets put in midcard purgatory and jobs to Austin Theory or Omos just to spite ya’ll lol
Can’t just admit it was wrong huh :skip:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy is just as stupid as tiny khan. In his mind, two boring guys in a boring feud would be better with a prop. Think about that for a second.

With this move he just devalued Roman and just made a worthless belt. If Cody doesn't go for that belt everyone knows it's a mid title and if Cody goes for it he's ducking Roman. He also made Roman's chokehold weaker cause now people can go for this bum ass belt so why try to go for Roman or care about it.

This moron got Roman heel heat out the wazoo then made a third belt cause the marks got worked. You're supposed to want him to loss to see a fighting champion!!!
It feels like a dumb idea because if you get MITB and you go for the new belt - is it because you are too afraid of Roman to go for his belt?

What about all the wrestlers "trapped" with Roman on his show who can't compete for a belt more than 3x a year (if that) when he agrees to show up? Will all the wrestlers just not want to be on a show with Roman with an absent champion where they can't get the top spot?

There's a lot of holes here that I don't think they've logically thought through.

The truth is they know they fukked up by giving him both belts but at the same time they like the idea of him holding them for a long reign BUT at the same time, they know they are capping the potential of their talent and have a lot of guys that are now wrestling each other for no reason because no one can even get a shot at Roman more than once or twice a year if ever...so...what's the point???