How to get his attention??

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Didn't you say you're up in Florida?

What's the demographic like?
Mostly Haitians and Hispanics...the guy I like is Haitian.

Op pls dont follow this advice
Why? Lol

Hmm it could be a couple things... was it just white girls in general walking pass or was it women in general where he became excited or nervous?

He probably doesn't get attention like you believe he does so he might be feeling like the man when other women walk past. If he's really nervous, he may not find you that attractive and is embarrassed being seen with you in public.

Either or is bad signs to me for a serious relationship but if you just want to have fun, go ahead. Personally I think your over analyzing the situation.

I freaking love black women, I think they are the most gorgeous and beautiful women in the world but a lot of them aren't feeling my brand. I'm very vanilla and swagless.... quite a few assume I only date white girls from my demeanor which isn't the case at all.
Yeah, I might be over analyzing it. I think I'm trying to find something wrong to keep myself talking to him and getting my feelings hurt.... You're white?? :dwillhuh:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
kinda anxious and excited, but he asked for my number so I'm confused

Don't let him play you as a placeholder brehette :ufdup:

We got some n#ggas out here that date black chicks and then go :ooh: when a white chick actually talks to them in public

If he has :mjpls: vibes as you get to know him, you might want to press Eject before you get hit with the Kanye

Peace

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why? Lol

Yeah, I might be over analyzing it. I think I'm trying to find something wrong to keep myself talking to him and getting my feelings hurt.... You're white?? :dwillhuh:

lol I'm black. I'm vanilla as in plain, boring, and uptight.

I think you just like him a whole lot :smile: You wouldn't be over analyzing the situation if you didn't.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Why? Lol

let me ask you this....do you wanna sleep with him? and be honest malc00n doesnt not judge...im anti #slutshaming

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have four week before the semester to get this boy's attention. I get really shy and quiet when I'm around him. Any tips??

how about approach him

"hi my name is coco..."

go from there

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's been a successful day brehs and brehettes. I just followed him on IG and his body is just:wow:... He dates black women. We're just friends for now, but he's gonna be my personal trainer. I know this sounds kinda dumb but, once I'm comfortable with my body, I'll try to pursue a relationship. I wouldn't have talked to him at all if it wasn't for The Coli :blessed:

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
It's been a successful day brehs and brehettes. I just followed him on IG and his body is just:wow:... We're just friends for now, but he's gonna be my personal trainer. Once I'm comfortable with my body, I'll try to pursue a relationship. I wouldn't have talked to him at all if it wasn't for The Coli :blessed:

Oh my god, that shyt actually works

:wow:

These nikkas have all the power

:mjcry: