How to get his attention??

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I tried to tip toe around the issue, but the personal trainer part is a dead giveaway.

He found himself a tender lil BBW he trying to "work out".

:mjpls:

But like I said....you young. Feel free to have a lil fun and cut loose at 19, get it out cha system now.

:shaq:
I knew that was coming lmao, but I don't think it's like that

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm not trying to have sex with this man right now. As our friendship grows, hopefully towards a committed relationship then I'll think about sex (that'll be a whole nother thread)
You should tell him this.

Thing is too many men have been played by women who told them they want a friendship first.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I put myself through this for nothing. Someone better looking asked me out three days later :beli:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I disagree. Dont bring up sex if that's not even in the air yet. Yall talking about fitness training, how we get to sex so fast?
Well when the time is right or if he makes a move. She said she wanted to be friends first right? Most dudes that been in the game ain't gon be with that though.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:what do you mean by that?

Sometimes when you learn more about people you kind of wish you didn't lol. It's like a fine woman who you finally talk to and then realize she's stupid or completely shallow. You were better off just lusting her from afar.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I put myself through this for nothing. Someone better looking asked me out three days later :beli:
I told you. Listen to me always. Forget this crap about "going for it" or whatever else. Men are supposed to choose you, not vice versa. (I'm only partially joking)