How to get his attention??

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna try to talk to him on Monday. Now I'm tying to figure out the time to do it. There's always people around, and it would be weird to ask to talk in private.

The longer you think about the right specifics, the more you persuade yourself not to even speak to him.

I think something along the lines of "hey I always found you interesting but I never really got the chance to talk to speak to you with all this school work, do you have snapchat ?(or whatever you young folks use these days to communicate)

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna try to talk to him on Monday. Now I'm tying to figure out the time to do it. There's always people around, and it would be weird to ask to talk in private.

Good luck and please tell us how it went. If not you can always holla at the breh @bmack21 :myman:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Dont overthink it. When you see your chance, take it.

Having a strong sense of self and self-worth makes this easier because you know nothing he could say or do will negatively affect you because you are secure with yourself. If all else fails, work on your self-confidence. Love, honor and accept yourself. When you treat yourself well, it shows and attracts people to you.