How to get his attention??

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wait what? I thought it was one guy in class. What's wrong with him lol
The guy in my class, is the typical trainer douchebag. The second guy asked me out a couple days later, but I found out he's married with kids. I'm too young for this :mjcry:

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The guy in my class, is the typical trainer douchebag. The second guy asked me out a couple days later, but I found out he's married with kids. I'm too young for this :mjcry:

I'm sorry to hear that... you damn right your far too young for this and serious relationships

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Update if anyone cares. We've been talking for a while and he's a disgusting f*ck boy... The second guy is married with kids
:russ::pachaha::bryan::dead:

What makes him a disgusting fukk boy tho? Cause he just wanna smash? You do too, but you probably want a relationship out of it.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
and then they get in their 30's and 40's with kids and STILL wait for the man they like to talk to them :russ: they say close mouths never get fed but some of these women rather starve

:russ::pachaha::bryan::dead:

What makes him a disgusting fukk boy tho? Cause he just wanna smash? You do too, but you probably want a relationship out of it.
idk why y'all laughing, this isn't funny