How to get his attention??

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
kinda anxious and excited, but he asked for my number so I'm confused

I'm confused as well but you need to keep an eye on him and take it slow. I don't trust him especially man hoes.

And if his intentions are to get into your panties- do not allow that to happen. Throw his thirsty ass in the bushes.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:

The gym gains must be working.

The whole white girl fever shyt is weird tho

:jbhmm:
I noticed a lot of guys in my class are like this. They have black girlfriends, but say they only like white girls. I don't get it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed a lot of guys in my class are like this. They have black girlfriends, but say they only like white girls. I don't get it.
"When they get on they'll leave her ass for a white girllllllll":yeshrug:

I've met and known some( emphasis on some) guys who have said the same thing, my guess is they're biding time til something better comes along.

hopefully the dude you're into isn't like this.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'm confused as well but you need to keep an eye on him and take it slow. I don't trust him especially man hoes.

And if his intentions are to get into your panties- do not allow that to happen. Throw his thirsty ass in the bushes.
Op pls dont follow this advice

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kinda anxious and excited, but he asked for my number so I'm confused

Hmm it could be a couple things... was it just white girls in general walking pass or was it women in general where he became excited or nervous?

He probably doesn't get attention like you believe he does so he might be feeling like the man when other women walk past. If he's really nervous, he may not find you that attractive and is embarrassed being seen with you in public.

Either or is bad signs to me for a serious relationship but if you just want to have fun, go ahead. Personally I think your over analyzing the situation.

I freaking love black women, I think they are the most gorgeous and beautiful women in the world but a lot of them aren't feeling my brand. I'm very vanilla and swagless.... quite a few assume I only date white girls from my demeanor which isn't the case at all.