How to get girls at the club / lounge?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Da Champ spittin some real shyt.

I'm actually going to some chicks bday party today. She got booth lined up and all that :manny:.

ALso, to me the people you go with is very important. They must compliment your style both action wise and dress wise and they must have the same mission/mindset as you. If you tryna bag girls and youre rolling with your friend who is just gonna follow you and not say anything while just posting on the wall whats the point? Might as well go alone. Likewise if you dress substantially well because its a classy joint yet your boys are dressed like theyre in highschool or some shyt or even like hipsters or whatever the whole aura will be messed up. This is likely all in my head but I just dont feel comfortable going out with a friend of mine who has a different mind/style than me. Not saying nikkas gotta dress like twins, but shyt leave the fitted and cargos in the closet. This aint a beach or a hole in the wall.

above all, swagger is what is the most important. how important can you dress to the club without looking like ur trying too hard? everyone else in the club is dressed up. so whatever u wear, you'll just be like everyone else.

with these women u goto practice ur lines like actors do, and try to imagine all the comebacks she may have to them and be prepared to answer those comebacks.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Me: Let me buy a drink

Her: Oh no that's fine, I have one already

Me: Alright cool, you buy me a drink and I'll pay for your next one.

Her: :wtf:

Me: :steviej:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
asap rocky - kssin pink while drunk. beautiful music. finna switch this shyt up with some big pimpin though. why cant black people ever be on time. ive been ready for an hour :why:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
above all, swagger is what is the most important. how important can you dress to the club without looking like ur trying too hard? everyone else in the club is dressed up. so whatever u wear, you'll just be like everyone else.

with these women u goto practice ur lines like actors do, and try to imagine all the comebacks she may have to them and be prepared to answer those comebacks.

i hear you breh. my issue is people that substantially underdress though

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
funny how i'm tryna give tips but stayin in tonite :to:

lol s'all good, if it was a few years ago i'd be on my way just now.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
here is an example of what i said knowing the bartender

I see this bad female had me like :ohmy:

so i approached her like i normal do anybody with the simple shyt hello how are u doing tonite and whats ur name thing and make good eye contact and smile

i knew she wasnt feeling me that strong but decent enough to keep the convo going

Me: so what do u do for a living
Her: model
Me: oh ok for who
Her: (she said some damn magazine in tokyo thats coming up)
Me: impressive
Her: well ur attractive and seem nice but ur not my type
Me: :why:
Her: nice talking too u see u later

she was trying to get her drink and go to where her sister was at but spilled her drink everywhere

this is where the tables turned i yell at the bartender cuz its loud cuz of the music

Me: Hey Su get me the vodka and cranberry for her she spilled (he is the bartender)
Her: thank you and y didnt u pay for the drink
Me: the club owner and bartenders know me they dont make me pay at times
Her: impressive u must be pretty popular
Me: :manny:
Her: well i was leaving and if u wanna come back to my place with me and my sister let me know
Me: ya :obama: let me get my boy so we all can bounce

as u can see knowing the right people can impress someone when things aint looking up at all and turn the tables on them
lets build.

she was playing hard to get, I am also starting to realize as soon as you pay a stranger a compliment, she wanna move on...

so next time, we gotta hit them, with cocky and funny approach, when she says she models: modeling? what you a hand model? i wanna see pic of that ass modeling...

she needed them wall looses, she seeming stuck up...

but hey, just being nice, can work.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
It wasn't that hard really. We just had a lot in common and I knew what to say to make her smile, and when we were about to leave i just said I had alcohol back at the crib. I went to the bathroom and on the way back to the patio she was giving this dude her number who was around us the whole time. I wasn't threatened and I acted like I didn't notice....she was prolly just being nice to old dude I wasn't going to try and act jealous on a girl I just met. We took a cab to my place, I paid. We both live down town so it really wasn't much of a trip for ether of us.
mark prospect early
disarm by smiling
so build rapport
engage her senses
flirt
give her space
close the deal: got this movie at my spot, we gotta see, got some more liquor at the spot.
if she jiggy, pay cab price, keep discussion moving to residence / lodging

so yall really did drink at the spot?

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
y'all n1ggaz talmbout bringin home a girl from the club,

what u know bout them alleyways, the bathrooms and at the damn club itself :shaq:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
lets build.

she was playing hard to get, I am also starting to realize as soon as you pay a stranger a compliment, she wanna move on...

so next time, we gotta hit them, with cocky and funny approach, when she says she models: modeling? what you a hand model? i wanna see pic of that ass modeling...

she needed them wall looses, she seeming stuck up...

but hey, just being nice, can work.

ya she was playing hard to get and shyt that was obvious for me but at that time i didnt realize knowing people who work there who do free stuff for you could come in handy till that night

those walls got loose alright the min we got in the car. it was crazy as fukk no joke

her sis was drunk and i knew it and i didnt want her to drive but oh girl jumped my bones :lawd: i couldnt help it and i enjoyed it but what i didnt know was the way we went to there place was the most scariest way

if u seen fast and furious tokyo drift that mountain scene we were like in that area her sis driving drunk no railings up there i was like we gonna die but oh girl was like lets die fukking :ohlawd: pretty much didnt care after that we in back seat going at but we made it to there place safe though :obama:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
ya she was playing hard to get and shyt that was obvious for me but at that time i didnt realize knowing people who work there who do free stuff for you could come in handy till that night

those walls got loose alright the min we got in the car. it was crazy as fukk no joke

her sis was drunk and i knew it and i didnt want her to drive but oh girl jumped my bones :lawd: i couldnt help it and i enjoyed it but what i didnt know was the way we went to there place was the most scariest way

if u seen fast and furious tokyo drift that mountain scene we were like in that area her sis driving drunk no railings up there i was like we gonna die but oh girl was like lets die fukking :ohlawd: pretty much didnt care after that we in back seat going at but we made it to there place safe though :obama:

that social aspect/being in the know/being associated to certain types of perception can be a lubricant

she seem crazy tho, nothing to loose type female...but the chick puss be wild

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
how to is for anything
need to share everyone approach
it all about learning
I did the club circuit for while...now it gets boring...money on mind, though I might wanna flirt a lil, and I have had a lot were it all about quality now
I am about sharing and improving game. I met chick who gave me head in the car and then f'd in front of an old warehouse, know her two hours and it was out the blue...been thru a bunch of chicks after the club...they come over...
it was all for purpose.
i am not leaving it up to chance...
its the how...and its gotta be repeatable...
taking the emotions and make it scientific
how does one know which chick will be a freak in 5 minutes or 5 hours, how does one get it out of her?

This is some :troll: sh*t.

A) You're dealin' with women, so you can throw logic and any scientific methodology out the window. The chick might want to f*ck you 'cause it's her birthday, 'cause you look like a famous celeb she always wanted to f*ck, because her husband is out this weekend and it's her one chance to get with you, because you're not the same ethnicity as her, etc etc.

B) This thread is "too much effort". If you're worryin' about stupid sh*t like "what am I gonna say?", you already lost. The worst thing she can say is no. "Hey, how are you doing? I saw you walk in and think you look incredible. Is it cool if I polly with you for a few?" That's it. She's going to say yes or no.

But in the spirit of brotherhood, (and the fact 'Bama is blowin out Michigan) I will give you some tips:

1) Stop bein' a b*tchazz nikka.

2) Play the bar. You need to be in a position where you can conversate with a chick. Don't be the nikka on the dance floor tryin' to grind random chicks like a loser. It ain't the high school mixer, you're an adult now.

3) If you're not a broke azz bum, go with a homey or two to VIP and split a bottle. Then, like a gentleman, survey the club from your table. You see a chick you like, make eye contact with her. If she smiles or giggles or give some clue that she's interested in you, have the waiter send her a drink, and tell her if it's cool with her, you'd love to have her at your table to chop it up a bit and learn a little more about her. (or if you're like me, you have b*tches in Asia inviting you to their table :steviej:)

4) Now that you in a conversation with the chick, whether you're at the bar or in VIP, TALK TO HER. No game, no lines. Just talk to her. Like Biggie said "Find out what your interests are...things that make you smile". In that conversation, she will drop hints to you, when, where, and how she f*cks. It can be something as simple as, "I wanna go somewhere a little quieter..", or "I forgot my phone in my car, can you come with me to look for it?" (:steviej:), to "A good man is hard to find.." or "I've been looking to slow down a bit..." to "I'm at the point in my life where I want kids" (:damn:) or the worst "I think I'm going to hit the dance floor with my friends now" :to:. Based on her cues you make your move.

5) Never be desperate, never chase. There's too many chicks out there, and you too busy plannin' your next comeup/grindin/studyin to be wasting your time to convince her to be with you. If she's not hinting to you she wants to f*ck that night, don't push it. If she says she needs to bounce, but doesn't ask for your number, or doesn't offer you her number, don't ask for hers. Give her a hug and tell her y'all should hook up again sometime. If she says she wants to go dance with her girls, but doesn't ask if you want to come, don't ask for a dance with her. If she is feeling you, she won't end the conversation, she'll wait for you to end it with a "let's get out of here and go vibe somewhere else" or "I dig your style (and that azz :steviej:) and want to link up with you next week when you got some time."

In short, if there is one RULE, I guess it would be to allow the chick to show she's interested in you. Anyway, good luck to you b, and stop with these threads, it's :scusthov: