How to get girls at the club / lounge?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I outlined this on SOHH, but....

Always get the table with your crew, with the liquor/bottles already purchased. You will never lose, never.

A lot of the things you all are typing, don't matter. It's a club, your swag will not really be seen, no one can hear what you're saying, a dance means nothing, and people just wanna get drunk, not all that extra BS.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I went to the club solo last Thursday and pulled a chick out and brought her home. That was actually my mission for the night. She walked in and we just made eye contact and I just said cheers and we connected our glasses. We just started talking and ended up making out like half an hour later. The funny thing is that she gave some other dude her number but went home with me. I wish I could smash again but I didnt get her number so ill just chalk that up to a good old one night stand.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I went to the club solo last Thursday and pulled a chick out and brought her home. That was actually my mission for the night. She walked in and we just made eye contact and I just said cheers and we connected our glasses. We just started talking and ended up making out like half an hour later. The funny thing is that she gave some other dude her number but went home with me. I wish I could smash again but I didnt get her number so ill just chalk that up to a good old one night stand.
:leon:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps

Always get the table with your crew, with the liquor/bottles already purchased. You will never lose, never.

A lot of the things you all are typing, don't matter. It's a club, your swag will not really be seen, no one can hear what you're saying, a dance means nothing, and people just wanna get drunk, not all that extra BS.

I dunno BREH....the dance is important it could make and break the night depending on the girl.....it's not even about being a good dancer....just the fact that you can show if u can cut loose and have fun (that's what chicks r there for anyways).....and besides when it's grinding time (if she feeling u) it's the best way to feel the sexual energy between the two

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I dunno BREH....the dance is important it could make and break the night depending on the girl.....it's not even about being a good dancer....just the fact that you can show if u can cut loose and have fun (that's what chicks r there for anyways).....and besides when it's grinding time (if she feeling u) it's the best way to feel the sexual energy between the two
nikka, I don't care about lookin' like I can have fun. I'm tryna get p*ssy. :heh:

Girls will dance with anyone and they dance with everyone. Doesn't mean you're gonna get p*ssy.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Da Champ spittin some real shyt.

I'm actually going to some chicks bday party today. She got booth lined up and all that :manny:.

ALso, to me the people you go with is very important. They must compliment your style both action wise and dress wise and they must have the same mission/mindset as you. If you tryna bag girls and youre rolling with your friend who is just gonna follow you and not say anything while just posting on the wall whats the point? Might as well go alone. Likewise if you dress substantially well because its a classy joint yet your boys are dressed like theyre in highschool or some shyt or even like hipsters or whatever the whole aura will be messed up. This is likely all in my head but I just dont feel comfortable going out with a friend of mine who has a different mind/style than me. Not saying nikkas gotta dress like twins, but shyt leave the fitted and cargos in the closet. This aint a beach or a hole in the wall.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
nikka, I don't care about lookin' like I can have fun. I'm tryna get p*ssy. :heh:

Girls will dance with anyone and they dance with everyone. Doesn't mean you're gonna get p*ssy.

I can't even front on that comment that's truth......these kind of topics are normally useless....cause at the end of the day it comes down to the Player not the game:myman:

But all my best experience out in the club/bar came down to letting lose and having fun

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I can't even front on that comment that's truth......these kind of topics are normally useless....cause at the end of the day it comes down to the Player not the game:myman:

But all my best experience out in the club/bar came down to letting lose and having fun

This right here. Just go to the spot and not give a fukk :pachaha:

You'd be surprised :steviej:

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
americans of all ages and all walks of life just LOVE their drugs, so have designer and/or recreational drugs on hand. you cant lose.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
lets share tips and build...

- dont buy drinks
- dont tell her your age
- if she ask, what you doing later, seal the deal...
- chat with her...
- be confident...
- have swagga

These "How-to" threads are the problem in the first place. Stop makin' this sh*t complicated, it's not. The only rule is that there are no rules. Any nikka who tells you otherwise doesn't know what the f*ck he's talkin' about. There are chicks you can f*ck in the bathroom at the lounge, there are chicks who will make you wait until the 5th date, the chick will let you know what type of chick she is and what she wants. Get in shape, look clean, don't be a dumbass, no corny lines. It's p*zzy y'all. It's not the quadricorn, it's not the fairy tooth godmother, it's not the Abominable Snowman, it's p*zzy. :snoop: the more of these threads I see the more I think this board is filled with no p*ssy gettin' lames.

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these are in no order by the way

I get a drink that i like walk over say excuse me to her and then say hey look i aint gonna sit here be sweating u like these other dudes here is a drink for you i'll be over at the this spot in the club if u wanna get at me go head otherwise enjoy the drink
If you do this, guaranteed she going to throw that drink away. She's going to think you roofied that shyt

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
These "How-to" threads are the problem in the first place. Stop makin' this sh*t complicated, it's not. The only rule is that there are no rules. Any nikka who tells you otherwise doesn't know what the f*ck he's talkin' about. There are chicks you can f*ck in the bathroom at the lounge, there are chicks who will make you wait until the 5th date, the chick will let you know what type of chick she is and what she wants. Get in shape, look clean, don't be a dumbass, no corny lines. It's p*zzy y'all. It's not the quadricorn, it's not the fairy tooth godmother, it's not the Abominable Snowman, it's p*zzy. :snoop: the more of these threads I see the more I think this board is filled with no p*ssy gettin' lames.

I wouldn't go as hard as calling these nikkas lames but some of these responses :pachaha:

I think OP just threw a bait thread to see how other nikkas approach the club.

That nikka said have swaggg :pachaha: "ol fake ass love guru ass nikkas in here."