How to get girls at the club / lounge?

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was at the club all high and drunk and this girl in a pink dress asked me to take a pic, she was aight like a 6 but i knew there was hotter in the club so i kept it movin after i small talked her and found out where she was from. We (me, my boy and like 8 other girls) had a booth so i got pissy. danced with a few girls that i came with then seen the girl who had the pink dress on. she jumped like 3 points, i was thinkin "damn, this liquor and molly hittin me hard", she was str8 gazin at me. so i approached her and reiterated the info she told me, where she from. then lo and behold, its not the same girl, it was a girl much fitter and much prettier. i talked and found out she was married, i was like damn, told her yeah i got a girl too. then she talked bout dancin and havin fun, then i was like ain't ur husband gonna care? then she was like so u dance? then i busted out my best michael jackson spin move, and she giggled then started shakin her a$$ at me. so i grinded on her, she was so hot and i ended up gettin hard. she turned around and grabbed my dikk so i kissed her. this is when i started talkin mad sh!t. like u can't be doin that and expect me not do nothin bout it. so i started rubbin her p*ssy. i was so high on molly i didn't realize where i was and just found a random corner and just whipped it out and stuck it in her. i don't know how i got away with it man, i just cracked a buncha jokes with security bout how lucky i got and they didn't kick me out. the girls i was with were soooooooooooooo mad at me.

LOL!

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
What part of Asia :wtf:

China (b*tches bought me drinks)

Japan (b*tches bought some, I bought some)

I also had chicks take me out for dinner in China and 'Nam. A nikka was eatin' good over there :steviej: And I'm just a regular dude. I'm sure some of you 6'6" baller types would have been scoopin' up models by the dozens

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i was at the club all high and drunk and this girl in a pink dress asked me to take a pic, she was aight like a 6 but i knew there was hotter in the club so i kept it movin after i small talked her and found out where she was from. We (me, my boy and like 8 other girls) had a booth so i got pissy. danced with a few girls that i came with then seen the girl who had the pink dress on. she jumped like 3 points, i was thinkin "damn, this liquor and molly hittin me hard", she was str8 gazin at me. so i approached her and reiterated the info she told me, where she from. then lo and behold, its not the same girl, it was a girl much fitter and much prettier. i talked and found out she was married, i was like damn, told her yeah i got a girl too. then she talked bout dancin and havin fun, then i was like ain't ur husband gonna care? then she was like so u dance? then i busted out my best michael jackson spin move, and she giggled then started shakin her a$$ at me. so i grinded on her, she was so hot and i ended up gettin hard. she turned around and grabbed my dikk so i kissed her. this is when i started talkin mad sh!t. like u can't be doin that and expect me not do nothin bout it. so i started rubbin her p*ssy. i was so high on molly i didn't realize where i was and just found a random corner and just whipped it out and stuck it in her. i don't know how i got away with it man, i just cracked a buncha jokes with security bout how lucky i got and they didn't kick me out. the girls i was with were soooooooooooooo mad at me.

LOL!

Rawdogging hoes u met at the club, at the club :leon:

dice.jpg

I see you're a gambling man

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:snoop: I was braggin' about doin' it once, this pimpin' azz nikka did it twice (overseas at that :wow:)

man its ok me and u know bout them in jAPAN fam :shake:

didnt mean to brag fam but this one i will
got it on a tokyo disneyland ride :king:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
man its ok me and u know bout them in jAPAN fam :shake:

didnt mean to brag fam but this one i will
got it on a tokyo disneyland ride :king:

head on a amusement park ride. :damn: b*tch ain't worried about breakin' her neck?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
na but i was enjoying the ride LITERALLY :ooh:

:whoo:. I've gotten jerked off and sucked while drivin', this is some whole other shyt. Your b*tch has 0 fear of death on the real :wow: That had to have been one hell of a ride. :pachah: