How to get girls at the club / lounge?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first and most important thing that most of you cats need to do is work on your self-esteem. Forget anything else that you've read in this thread. Work on yourselves first and then everything will naturally work itself out once you're around an attractive female that you want to approach.

Evil genius Jay

The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jersey
I dunno man. I just look for the hottest girl and tell her she the hottest and see where it goes. If she aint super hot ill get distracted. Like a non dime would wanna grindand teacj me how to dougie comes on. Im dougieing. If she thonks i chose the spng over her. Well i did. I haf a lotta luck in clubs but its cuz i like to have fun and giels been sayon im cute since i school times

what the fukk???
http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/auto/r/350x0/4/a/4a4da-Ari_Gold_Get_the_fukk_Out.gif

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
956.jpg

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
above all, swagger is what is the most important. how important can you dress to the club without looking like ur trying too hard? everyone else in the club is dressed up. so whatever u wear, you'll just be like everyone else.

with these women u goto practice ur lines like actors do, and try to imagine all the comebacks she may have to them and be prepared to answer those comebacks.
:why: it aint that serious breh. she's just another human being. talk to her like one

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Grab dat Azz and than when she looks at you, you give her the :troll:

You'll be hitting .220 with 200 Strike outs tho

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My two rules when in a convo with them

1. Dont talk about how pretty, attractive, beautiful, etc they are. Guys are horny, so a good looking woman probably hears that a few times a day, now imagine how many times she heard it in a club. For goodness sakes nowadays fat girls be getting compliments just so the guys can bust a nut and they seemed to be gassed lol

2. Listen. Girls talk a lot, they don't shut up. Listen to her crap, that and humor are 2 qualities they really admire.