How to get girls at the club / lounge?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What i like to do is give attention to the only white girl in the club. That will get the black women to notice you.

When i walk away ill hear a few black women saying shyt under their breath, i use that as an opportunity to start a conversation.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Imaginary Player ass nikkas :russ:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb1IZYS0gjI&feature=player_detailpage#t=142s]Jay-Z - "Imaginary Player" music video - YouTube[/ame]

Get one glass, lets share that muthafukka :dead:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I went to the club solo last Thursday and pulled a chick out and brought her home. That was actually my mission for the night. She walked in and we just made eye contact and I just said cheers and we connected our glasses. We just started talking and ended up making out like half an hour later. The funny thing is that she gave some other dude her number but went home with me. I wish I could smash again but I didnt get her number so ill just chalk that up to a good old one night stand.
how did you make it happen? who drove? when did she hand out the other dude number? what was the move to seal the deal?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:whew::myman:

With the drink thing tho...most women won't take it cuz they'll think u spiked it, no?

yes and no

u be surprised how thirsty they get for a free drink though :pachaha:

on the real though i never had a problem but u would think they would think its spiked.

also when i do see them hawking i tend to make eye contact across from the bar and she might see me briefly to where she thinks im getting a good drink also while im at the bar.
Another thing is if u go over there all confident not giving a fukk the last thing on there mind is this drink spiked tends to be

oh i got all these simps simping me but i got this guy who came in without a care gave me a drink told me where he be at and didnt give me that kind of attention. so there mind is already preoccupied

and a female i did this too said those words exactly to me cuz i wonder the same thing. She was too impressed from what she was saying overall :obama:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
These "How-to" threads are the problem in the first place. Stop makin' this sh*t complicated, it's not. The only rule is that there are no rules. Any nikka who tells you otherwise doesn't know what the f*ck he's talkin' about. There are chicks you can f*ck in the bathroom at the lounge, there are chicks who will make you wait until the 5th date, the chick will let you know what type of chick she is and what she wants. Get in shape, look clean, don't be a dumbass, no corny lines. It's p*zzy y'all. It's not the quadricorn, it's not the fairy tooth godmother, it's not the Abominable Snowman, it's p*zzy. :snoop: the more of these threads I see the more I think this board is filled with no p*ssy gettin' lames.

how to is for anything
need to share everyone approach
it all about learning
I did the club circuit for while...now it gets boring...money on mind, though I might wanna flirt a lil, and I have had a lot were it all about quality now
I am about sharing and improving game. I met chick who gave me head in the car and then f'd in front of an old warehouse, know her two hours and it was out the blue...been thru a bunch of chicks after the club...they come over...
it was all for purpose.
i am not leaving it up to chance...
its the how...and its gotta be repeatable...
taking the emotions and make it scientific
how does one know which chick will be a freak in 5 minutes or 5 hours, how does one get it out of her?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Da Champ spittin some real shyt.
I'm actually going to some chicks bday party today. She got booth lined up and all that :manny:.
Breh, it's the only way to party properly, period.

:bryan: @ Standing on the floor with everyone else, waiting in line, wading through the crowd to buy drinks :rudy:

Hell nah :pachaha:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how to is for anything
it all about learning
I did the club circuit for while...now it gets boring...money on mind, though I might wanna flirt a lil, and I have had a lot were it all about quality now
I am about sharing and improving game. I met chick who gave me head in the car and then f'd in front of an old warehouse, know her two hours and it was out the blue...been thru a bunch of chicks after the club...they come over...
it was all for purpose.
how does one know which chick will be a freak in 5 minutes or 5 hours, how does one get it out of her?

That's a good question. Hard to say, cuz i really think she gotta initiate or give you hints. if u the one droppin all these lines, or pullin all these moves, it'll take u longer than if she's the one giving u all the signals.

IMO.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
how to is for anything
it all about learning
it was all for purpose.

Well apparently u got the answers already
All we need is swag. :skip:

lets share tips and build...

- dont buy drinks
- dont tell her your age
- if she ask, what you doing later, seal the deal...
- chat with her...
- be confident...
- have swagga

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
we need scripts tho/loose scripts...convo starters
kinda how pua do it...but for the club
i am all for learning more

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Be real relaxed... calm... n tell dat bish she either gon give it up willingly or it's gon be taken violently. :mjpls:

Choice is hers. :yeshrug:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eye contact, smile, how u doing?

or just go on the dance floor, start dancing, then watch how many girls will surround u. repeat what i said above. tell her u find her attactive, then keep grinding. she'll eventually try to walk away if she does this right away you lost, but if she does dance for a few minutes, this is a test, grab her and keep her there. if u grindin from behind, she'll turn around and look at u, go in for the kiss. then the rest is how good u close the deal.

if u ain't lucky and no girls wanna dance with u, then i dunno what to tell ya, thats my go to.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
we need scripts tho/loose scripts...convo starters
kinda how pua do it...but for the club
i am all for learning more

here is an example of what i said knowing the bartender

I see this bad female had me like :ohmy:

so i approached her like i normal do anybody with the simple shyt hello how are u doing tonite and whats ur name thing and make good eye contact and smile

i knew she wasnt feeling me that strong but decent enough to keep the convo going

Me: so what do u do for a living
Her: model
Me: oh ok for who
Her: (she said some damn magazine in tokyo thats coming up)
Me: impressive
Her: well ur attractive and seem nice but ur not my type
Me: :why:
Her: nice talking too u see u later

she was trying to get her drink and go to where her sister was at but spilled her drink everywhere

this is where the tables turned i yell at the bartender cuz its loud cuz of the music

Me: Hey Su get me the vodka and cranberry for her she spilled (he is the bartender)
Her: thank you and y didnt u pay for the drink
Me: the club owner and bartenders know me they dont make me pay at times
Her: impressive u must be pretty popular
Me: :manny:
Her: well i was leaving and if u wanna come back to my place with me and my sister let me know
Me: ya :obama: let me get my boy so we all can bounce

as u can see knowing the right people can impress someone when things aint looking up at all and turn the tables on them

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
I tell her like this here: I like ya...I want ya...now we can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way the choice is yours :shaq:

aliG

Pro
Daps
i always tell the ho if she wants drinks whether she likes her water sparkling or flat..i then proceed to say flat cuz sparkling fuks with her teeth.

they be like wth?

the ones that go along with it are worth your time.. the others well tell em to KIM.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
how did you make it happen? who drove? when did she hand out the other dude number? what was the move to seal the deal?

It wasn't that hard really. We just had a lot in common and I knew what to say to make her smile, and when we were about to leave i just said I had alcohol back at the crib. I went to the bathroom and on the way back to the patio she was giving this dude her number who was around us the whole time. I wasn't threatened and I acted like I didn't notice....she was prolly just being nice to old dude I wasn't going to try and act jealous on a girl I just met. We took a cab to my place, I paid. We both live down town so it really wasn't much of a trip for ether of us.