How to get girls at the club / lounge?

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno man. I just look for the hottest girl and tell her she the hottest and see where it goes. If she aint super hot ill get distracted. Like a non dime would wanna grindand teacj me how to dougie comes on. Im dougieing. If she thonks i chose the spng over her. Well i did. I haf a lotta luck in clubs but its cuz i like to have fun and giels been sayon im cute since i school times

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I dunno man. I just look for the hottest girl and tell her she the hottest and see where it goes. If she aint super hot ill get distracted. Like a non dime would wanna grindand teacj me how to dougie comes on. Im dougieing. If she thonks i chose the spng over her. Well i did. I haf a lotta luck in clubs but its cuz i like to have fun and giels been sayon im cute since i school times

:whoo:

:mindblown:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

:dwillhuh:

:wow:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
these are in no order by the way
BUT MY 10 THINGS I SUGGEST

1. Be confident
2. Smile it goes a long way
3. Make good eye contact ( u can tell easily off the bat she feeling u with that eye contact)
4. Introduce yourself respectfully
5. If she ask to dance with you DANCE WITH HER
6. if she ask for a drink say this ( i only buy drinks for a woman that is worthwhile if you are that kind of woman well go from there)

saying that tells u she will be interested enough to continue to talk too you or not it stops the BS and any GAMES off the get go

7. if things go good with her and u feel confident enough then ask for the damn number dont be scared

8. walk her to her car (reason being u be surprised how often they invite u to go somewhere else after the club hint hint like there place or then again somewhere to eat)

9. if u see a female that u is fine as hell or a must have for you being hawked by a bunch of dudes u can do this but its up too you it works for me

I get a drink that i like walk over say excuse me to her and then say hey look i aint gonna sit here be sweating u like these other dudes here is a drink for you i'll be over at the this spot in the club if u wanna get at me go head otherwise enjoy the drink

doing that shows ur alpha male status, shows u aint simping her (buyin her a drink aint simping cuz u used it as bait) and also shows u she aint all that and she will be curious and turned on enough to come see u just out of curiousity alone

10. know the bartenders and the security guards make convo with them get to know them cuz becoming there friends u can get the hook up and it shows like u run shyt in the spot. while there is a line to get in u can get in quicker shows importance

while there is a line to get a drink u yell bartenders name the usual they give it too you off the bat shows how u do things up in there

there is more but ill post later if u want some
:whew::myman:

With the drink thing tho...most women won't take it cuz they'll think u spiked it, no?

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA

:confused:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol. I was talkin sh1t. And i aint know bout edit neither.

I ll be serious. Just go and try. Go for who u r attracted to. Then work ur way down and hopeu dont scrape bortom of the barrel at fhe end of the night

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I went to the club solo last Thursday and pulled a chick out and brought her home. That was actually my mission for the night. She walked in and we just made eye contact and I just said cheers and we connected our glasses. We just started talking and ended up making out like half an hour later. The funny thing is that she gave some other dude her number but went home with me. I wish I could smash again but I didnt get her number so ill just chalk that up to a good old one night stand.

the bolded is exactly why a chick's # is worthless these days. This is honestly the first regular post I've seen from a male, the rest of y'all is on some "woe is me, what's the magic trick to gettin' p*zzy, these dimes are grade C" type sh*t :what:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Mayne this post was incoherent than a muthafukka

I see you already starting the saturday night off right

Ima be on yo level in a few hours :drunk: :cheers:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
If you do this, guaranteed she going to throw that drink away. She's going to think you roofied that shyt

She may not imbibe, but if she's feelin' him, she'll walk over to his table. And f*ck, it's only a drink you broke azz nikkaz :heh: It's the same as idea as the "give your number" debates y'all been havin'. You gotta put the ball in the girl's court man. Her interest is the relationship collateral. Why invest your time in a chick who doesn't show she's willing to go out of her way to get to know you? You've already approached, you've let her known you're interested, now it's time for her to reciprocate that. If you are 22 or older, your time is worth more than chasin' b*tches who may or may not be interested in you.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There aint no trick to pullin pu$$y though. No magic lines no nothing. Just go out thwre and swing. Some ppl bat better than others. Thats life. Sone ppl know how to get rich. Other ppl know how to get a lotta hot girls.

Then theres them famous dudes :sadbron: but they end up bein a joke if they dont keep there fame

YBE

Banned
Daps
Umm. Stop trying to pull bytches in the club? :yeshrug: So many other cheaper ways to meet women.

nikkas got mountains of student loan debt but, buying bottles of liquor at $200-$300 a pop to stunt for these broke bytches? :scusthov: