How To Get A Six Pack: The Honest Truth! Not In 3 Minutes But 4 A Kid Too!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You know what, this thread actually got me a lil motivated for once:heh:

I spoke in The Gym, how I got injured in the military which made me stop working out seriously and drinking. I actually stopped lifting awhile ago to rest my body...

Well I'm about to stop drinking and smoking for a month. Do 3-10 sets of 50 Kettlebell swings supersetted with 25 Hang cleans (did 3 sets already) a day on top of my regular lifting, boxing, and cardio workouts.

Not gonna even change my diet, except to begin taking protein shakes again, and guarantee I will have more defined "6 pack abs" by mid august (even though I already got a 6 pack still)

All just by burning more calories than I intake... Which Is what I said all you need to do in the first place. Not by drinking vinegar or eating like a squirrel :mjgrin:

And I'll still be able to lift my bodyweight 30x's :mjgrin:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yes...to get more calories just eat more of the same...and more natural unprocessed foods...theirs plenty of people that eat one meal a day and still get enough calories...like Hershel Walker for instance...quiet as its kept your only supposed to eat one meal a day...it takes the stomach 36 hours or a day and a half to digest one meal...now if tiu work a job where you expend a lot of calories than you need more calories to compensate accordingly...so it's always an adjustment thing...find your ideal weight/physique and maintain whatever you did to get there...
With all those foods with so little calories seems like you would be eating all day.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
With all those foods with so little calories seems like you would be eating all day.

Actually I have less cravings for processed food and less cravings to eat period...I make up my calorie intake with naked smoothies...and eat only when I'm hungry...the funny thing is I'm stronger with the 6 pounds I lost than I was before changed my diet...can move a lot faster...more stamina...

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Op is talking real shyt. I'm eating properly for the first time, because I vowed to change my keg into a pack by next summer, and weight is falling off of me. I've worked out hard as fukk for months on end and could never get any real definition in my stomach. I've been eating right for a month and some change and I already have a 2 pack with the obliques starting to get cut. 2018 ain't ready.:wow:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Op is talking real shyt. I'm eating properly for the first time, because I vowed to change my keg into a pack by next summer, and weight is falling off of me. I've worked out hard as fukk for months on end and could never get any real definition in my stomach. I've been eating right for a month and some change and I already have a 2 pack with the obliques starting to get cut. 2018 ain't ready.:wow:

Salute Breh...:salute:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing o learned is that it's not as complicated as some people say it is.

Generally you know what's bad for you, so eat that less and work out or do cardio 30 min a day. And you will be good. And drink lots of water.

You know how many dam articles and books it is about abs? shyt ain't that hard.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
One thing o learned is that it's not as complicated as some people say it is.

Generally you know what's bad for you, so eat that less and work out or do cardio 30 min a day. And you will be good. And drink lots of water.

You know how many dam articles and books it is about abs? shyt ain't that hard.

Compund exercises takes care of abs...all in 1...but 95% diet...