How To Get A Six Pack: The Honest Truth! Not In 3 Minutes But 4 A Kid Too!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Post receipts or shut the fukk up!...
No....

skinny fat newbie :mjgrin:...

Edit:
I just realized, thats YOU in the video :laff:

Thats why you got so asshurt over the basic shyt you said in the vid.

Trying to make it sound like it was just some shyt you stumbled on.:laff:

I wasn't even hating but go ahead nikka, do you. I'll leave you alone

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You eat a can of black beans alone? I'm looking for foods to add to my diet...Don't beans leave you gassy?

I switch it up with sushi...can of sliced peaches...nakes smoothies...kale, lettuce salad mix...crab legs...shrimp...but for a typical day just beans and peaches...the beans will have you gassy only because if the fiber which flushes you out right away...so I usually just have 1 can of beans a day or every other day...sometimes skipping a week and just eating peaches and naked smoothies with Kevita water and spring water...

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Laugh at this bytch!...

Now show your hairline and shape up hoe!...

tumblr_m3mvvnskMd1rvzu9do1_500.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Funny nikka wanna be with no receipts...
I seen your receipts skinny fat man:lolbron:

People have seen me on here, I'm not sending you selfies.

Fyi, you not kicking any real knowledge and theres more in depth shyt just in "the gym" newbie, but do you. I see you trying to kick your lil YouTube videos up on here knowing damn well no one in the gym gonna check for them.

Ill leave you alone now:hubie:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I seen your receipts skinny fat man:lolbron:

People have seen me on here, I'm not sending you selfies.

Fyi, you not kicking any real knowledge and theres more in depth shyt just in "the gym" newbie, but do you. Ill leave you alone now:hubie:

Not even readin' your shyt...real talk...

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So you just eat peaches, beans and trail mix? How do you get enough calories in a day?:gucci:

Yes...to get more calories just eat more of the same...and more natural unprocessed foods...theirs plenty of people that eat one meal a day and still get enough calories...like Hershel Walker for instance...quiet as its kept your only supposed to eat one meal a day...it takes the stomach 36 hours or a day and a half to digest one meal...now if you work a job where you expend a lot of calories than you need more calories to compensate accordingly...so it's always an adjustment thing...find your ideal weight/physique and maintain whatever you did to get there...

Last edited: