How To Get A Six Pack: The Honest Truth! Not In 3 Minutes But 4 A Kid Too!

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ok...
I'm not talking about Whole Foods the retail grocery store (I do shop there for specialty items, etc. though). We have Publix here which has a green/organic section and organic produce too.

I'm literally referring to whole foods - foods not processed/packaged, consumed in its natural form with little to no preparation i.e. a fresh whole peach from the produce section vs the canned goods peaches which, although they say is organic, has preservatives/stabilizing ingredients, etc.

I hear you about not wanting to make a mess/not wanting to cook but meal prepping sounds idealistic for you since you seem to like to eat the same things daily...

Take a look at this chick's meal prep videos playlist - She's vegan though, beautiful, and versatile in the kitchen -

Oh ok...I like the suggestions you made...I'm gonna check for the fresh produce section for my peaches and other produce next time...I do wanna consume more natural food from the source...thanks for that video...I've always wanted someone to show me how they prepare their vegan meals...I wanna move to a more raw diet...that was a good video...I see she uses Tom's like I do...thanks...

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You get an F -

Homie talked about what "kind" foods to eat..."processed or unprocessed"

Homie talked about which exercises to perform...compound or isolated?...

Homie talked about what kinds of drinks to use...apple cider based or fructose based drinks?...

You failed to mention these things in your summary...in short don't be such a smart ass all your life...lookin' for cheap laughs and daps...

giphy.gif

Posts like this is why I can't wait till the gym trend dies out. Frail nikkas like this find 10 min youtube vids and watch a netflix doc and come running to nikkas with basic info

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Posts like this is why I can't wait till the gym trend dies out. Frail nikkas like this find 10 min youtube vids and watch a netflix doc and come running to nikkas with basic info

Posts like this is why I can't stand hatin' ass nikkas who think they know who they're talkin' too...nikkas who think somebody frail but would get them .38 special shells all up in their temple...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Exercise threads in the gym: lively discussions about topic at hand with useful thoughts and opinions and knowledgeable or interested contributions.

Exercise threads in tlr: fukkery filled challenges of expertise. :russ:

Anyways, I'm curious to know your stats breh? What's your body composition like?

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Exercise threads in the gym: lively discussions about topic at hand with useful thoughts and opinions and knowledgeable or interested contributions.

Exercise threads in tlr: fukkery filled challenges of expertise. :russ:

Anyways, I'm curious to know your stats breh? What's your body composition like?

5'7 142lbs down from 148lbs...27 to 28" waist...about a 40" chest...don't know my body fat percentage...plan to do a DEXA reading...I barely workout too...I got a six pack on 95% diet...walkin...and hittin' the stairs is enough exercise when you're eating right to look and feel healthy...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
5'7 142lbs down from 148lbs...27 to 28" waist...about a 40" chest...don't know my body fat percentage...plan to do a DEXA reading...I barely workout too...I got a six pack on 95% diet...walkin...and hittin' the stairs is enough exercise when you're eating right to look and feel healthy...
That's what's up. About when did you start noticing your abs and a cut. I'm at 172 right now. Chest at 37 and waste around 32. Have you always been skinny or were you heavier and dropped weight? I was about 185 earlier in the year and just been dropping these last couple of months by also cutting unnecessary calories. Granted I'm not the healthiest eater at times but I've been dropping weight mostly. Hopefully I get to where I need to be. My quads are 22 and my calves are 15 so it's not like the weight is mostly in my stomach.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

27 to 28 waist :wrist:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cut dairy cut of my diet after watching that doc called What the Health. Been wanting to do that for some time