How To Get A Six Pack: The Honest Truth! Not In 3 Minutes But 4 A Kid Too!

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
meh, plenty of nikkas do this.

nikkas come out of jail swole af and that food is terrible for you

I just wanna know what you been eating to give you a six pack without working out. Maybe its in the video lol I haven't watched it

True...that food is terrible but once they stop workin' out it's gonna turn to fat...and will be harder to burn off than cutting on a clean diet...not to mention the cancer that will ensue...this is what I eat...

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Show your receipts...show your 15 years of lifting on processed food...let's see that six pack so I can take notes...
How long you been lifting bruh... A week? A month maybe???:heh:

I can tell you havent been around any athletes or people who workout for a living.

And I'm not sending you pics.. You don't got to believe shyt I say. Believe the nikka thats been working out for about a month and just now discovered that drinking water over sodas and working out will get you abs:heh:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How long you been lifting bruh... A week? A month maybe???:heh:

I can tell you havent been around any athletes or people who workout for a living.

And I'm not sending you pics.. You don't got to believe shyt I say. Believe the nikka thats been working out for about a month and just now discovered that drinking water over sodas and working out will get you abs:heh:

Post a video bruh...tryna see what a six pack supposed to look like...

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Doesn't have to be...you can be a righteous brother whose tryna be around a long time for his family and loved ones...:ohhh:
My great grandma lived to be 99 (wouldve been 100 today bless her soul) and ate mostly whatever she wanted to pigs cows alldat
:manny:
I aint condoning eating swine tho cause thats just foul

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Post a video bruh...tryna see what a six pack supposed to look like...
Stop asking for selfies and videos nikka:hhh:

Everything I said was basic fukking knowledge

Workout and burn more calories than you eat with a basic diet = abs

Abs don't even mean shyt in the real world.. But you're new to lifting obviously so thats why you seem to be so fixated on it and believe its a huge standard of health

Daps
Reppin
NULL
True...that food is terrible but once they stop workin' out it's gonna turn to fat...and will be harder to burn off than cutting on a clean diet...not to mention the cancer that will ensue...this is what I eat...

You eat a can of black beans alone? I'm looking for foods to add to my diet...Don't beans leave you gassy?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I barely work out...what you get away with on a clean diet...fat boy...
I barely work out too bytch nikka and I guarantee I look better than anybody in your skinny fat family newbie:umad:

Boxed and did lightweight of 135x20 sets just yesterday.. Just bullshyttin

Did kettlebells last night before bed:umad:

Don't get mad because you weak, small, AND sloppy talking about "show me your 6 pack":mjlol:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I barely work out too bytch nikka and I guarantee I look better than anybody in your skinny fat family newbie:umad:

Boxed and did lightweight of 135x20 sets just yesterday.. Just bullshyttin

Did kettlebells last night before bed:umad:

Don't get mad because you weak, small, AND sloppy talking about "show me your 6 pack":mjlol:

Post receipts or shut the fukk up!...

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My great grandma lived to be 99 (wouldve been 100 today bless her soul) and ate mostly whatever she wanted to pigs cows alldat
:manny:
I aint condoning eating swine tho cause thats just foul

Your grandma came from a better generation than ours and I bet they weren't as wild with the gmo's that they are with today's food plus I bet your grandma had a lot of Love in her heart that blessed her with many years...may she rest in peace...