How To Get A Six Pack: The Honest Truth! Not In 3 Minutes But 4 A Kid Too!

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Is that what you do?...I'm sorry son...but your mom was just a hoe I had to let go...:yeshrug:
tenor.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The same "they" that says we have to pay taxes...it's a conspiracy for you to eat shyt food...not being able to see that is lame...
You don't have to eat shyt food or be fat. Stop it.

Do any of you brehs that have yards and not in cold weather states actually grow anything?

Lame ass shyt.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You don't have to eat shyt food or be fat. Stop it.

Do any of you brehs that have yards and not in cold weather states actually grow anything?

Lame ass shyt.

No nikka you stop it! Fake ass militant!...

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
True...that food is terrible but once they stop workin' out it's gonna turn to fat...and will be harder to burn off than cutting on a clean diet...not to mention the cancer that will ensue...this is what I eat...

Do you ever consume real whole foods? i.e. straight from the vine, branch, earth/soil...
Fresh peaches/fruit, homemade beans, fresh lettuce/kale with seasalt, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar, homemade green smoothies made with purified h20, fresh fruit, almond milk, agave and baked/steamed/grilled orange roughy or wild salmon and black rice - Just some suggestions here.

I consider canned food, packaged foods, etc to be processed foods too.

(If you go the whole route watch out for GMO's. Fit is a good veggie/fruit wash.)

ETA - I intend to read about the once a day eating you mentioned. On the weekends I definitely could do it as hours can go by before I get hungry...like 6:00pm on a Saturday and I am eating for the first time that day.
However during the weekday, I am starving like Marvin - want breakfast and lunch...alot of times I can go without dinner...

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Do you ever consume real whole foods? i.e. straight from the vine, branch, earth/soil...
Fresh peaches/fruit, homemade beans, fresh lettuce/kale with seasalt, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar, homemade green smoothies made with purified h20, fresh fruit, almond milk, agave and baked/steamed/grilled orange roughy or wild salmon and black rice - Just some suggestions here.

(If you go the whole route watch out for GMO's. Fit is a good veggie/fruit wash.)

ETA - I intend to read about the once a day eating you mentioned. On the weekends I definitely could do it as hours can go by before I get hungry...like 6:00pm on a Saturday and I am eating for the first time that day.
However during the weekday, I am starving like Marvin - want breakfast and lunch...alot of times I can go without dinner...
Science – myCircadianClock Blog

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I considered canned food, packaged foods, etc to be processed foods.

I haven't had any homemade because I don't like to cook or prepare food unless it's for my daughter...now that you mention it...my co-worker told me about Whole Foods grocery store...so I'ma check it out and gradually move onto Whole Foods no can thing...They don't have the organic peaches in jars at the Safeway by my place...so I do the next best thing which is the canned fruit and beans...I picked up a container of organic spring mix pre-washed with kale, lettuce, etc...I don't like to cook or make dirty dishes...but I agree the canned foods aren't healthy but imho it beats processed meat and the other gmo laced "foods"...I had black rice today from Rice Bar along with kale, zucchini, brocolli with terryiyaki sauce engulfed in clear soup..thanks for putting me onto Fit as well as the other Whole Foods suggestions...

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Yeah...I'm the same way...can go all day without eating until late in the day...the book that put me onto one meal a day was a book entitled "How To Eat To Live" by Elijah Muhummad...I don't subscribe to his beliefs entirely but what he says about food and diet is interesting...theres a guy named Hershel Walker whose been eating one meal a day for the last 20 plus years...a guy named Mike Rashid on youtube who eats one meal a day...turns out eating one meal a day isn't anything new but the way our bodies were intended to be fed...keep me posted on what sources you find...

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Op is talking real shyt. I'm eating properly for the first time, because I vowed to change my keg into a pack by next summer, and weight is falling off of me. I've worked out hard as fukk for months on end and could never get any real definition in my stomach. I've been eating right for a month and some change and I already have a 2 pack with the obliques starting to get cut. 2018 ain't ready.:wow:

When I get rid of this stomach fat, i will fully understand how a reformed man comes out of prison saying im never going back:pachaha:

Im beginning to see definition everywhere else and I look at my stomach like:why:

I know its going down but still

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I haven't had any homemade because I don't like to cook or prepare food unless it's for my daughter...now that you mention it...my co-worker told me about Whole Foods grocery store...so I'ma check it out and gradually move onto Whole Foods no can thing...They don't have the organic peaches in jars at the Safeway by my place...so I do the next best thing which is the canned fruit and beans...I picked up a container of organic spring mix pre-washed with kale, lettuce, etc...I don't like to cook or make dirty dishes...but I agree the canned foods aren't healthy but imho it beats processed meat and the other gmo laced "foods"...I had black rice today from Rice Bar along with kale, zucchini, brocolli with terryiyaki sauce engulfed in clear soup..thanks for putting me onto Fit as well as the other Whole Foods suggestions...

Ok...
I'm not talking about Whole Foods the retail grocery store (I do shop there for specialty items, etc. though). We have Publix here which has a green/organic section and organic produce too.

I'm literally referring to whole foods - foods not processed/packaged, consumed in its natural form with little to no preparation i.e. a fresh whole peach from the produce section vs the canned goods peaches which, although they say is organic, has preservatives/stabilizing ingredients, etc.

I hear you about not wanting to make a mess/not wanting to cook but meal prepping sounds idealistic for you since you seem to like to eat the same things daily...

Take a look at this chick's meal prep videos playlist - She's vegan though, beautiful, and versatile in the kitchen -

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
When I get rid of this stomach fat, i will fully understand how a reformed man comes out of prison saying im never going back:pachaha:

Im beginning to see definition everywhere else and I look at my stomach like:why:

I know its going down but still

You might need to be up on your elimination habits.