How To Get A Six Pack: The Honest Truth! Not In 3 Minutes But 4 A Kid Too!

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Like these guys?

fence.jpg

:laff:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Stomach fat is nothing but trash food that your body doesn't need and it stacks up around the mid section

Exactly...that's why they call it the "waste" line...aka waistline...they been playin' us all along...

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Congrats op. You probably already know this though so I'll just state for the people that don't but squats and overhead press work the core muscles too.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Congrats op. You probably already know this though so I'll just state for the people that don't but squats and overhead press work the core muscles too.

Yup...exactly my main exercises I mentioned that I do...I don't even do "ab" exercises or exercise all that much either...might hit the weights once a week...if that...the rest is diet...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You get an F -

Homie talked about what "kind" foods to eat..."processed or unprocessed"

Homie talked about which exercises to perform...compound or isolated?...

Homie talked about what kinds of drinks to use...apple cider based or fructose based drinks?...

You failed to mention these things in your summary...in short don't be such a smart ass all your life...lookin' for cheap laughs and daps...

giphy.gif
nikka I've been lifting and working out for 15+ years... Regularly:heh:

Played football, boxed, worked at a gym, and was in the military for damn near a decade:heh:

I'm pretty certain I know more than you or him combined.

All I did was give EXACTLY what I did.. A rough summary. And all that "processed and unprocessed" bullshyt really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of just getting in basic shape.. Which is exactly what this dude is in.

nikkas with limited experience love to argue. :mjlol:

Keep it simple.. Don't eat junk food and burn more than you intake and viola.. Abs. Wasn't looking for no daps... He didn't really say shyt special enough for a 2 min shirtless vid.

Last edited:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Actually I've had better "luck" posting in here "tlr" with more replies...daps and quotes...but I see you tryna reign on my parade...hater...I see you...:ufdup:
:Cynthia_nah: How am I hating when I made a suggestion?
It doesn't seem like most of the people posting in here are receptive, but do you.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:Cynthia_nah: How am I hating when I made a suggestion?
It doesn't seem like most of the people posting in here are receptive, but do you.

40 plus replies in this thread...2 replies on this same thread in the gym...you tell me which thread contains more "receptive" people...:stopitslime:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nikka I've been lifting and working out for 15+ years... Regularly:heh:

Played football, boxed, worked at a gym, and was in the military for damn near a decade:heh:

I'm pretty certain I know more than you or him combined.

All I did was give a EXACTLY what I did.. rough summary. And all that "processed and unprocessed" bullshyt really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of just getting in basic shape.. Which is exactly what this dude is in.

nikkas with limited experience love to argue. :mjlol:

Keep it simple.. Don't eat junk food and burn more than you intake and viola.. Abs. Wasn't looking for no daps... He didn't really say shyt special enough for a 2 min shirtless vid.

Show your receipts...show your 15 years of lifting on processed food...let's see that six pack so I can take notes...

FSP

Banned
Daps
Show your receipts...show your 15 years of lifting on processed food...let's see that six pack so I can take notes...
meh, plenty of nikkas do this.

nikkas come out of jail swole af and that food is terrible for you

I just wanna know what you been eating to give you a six pack without working out. Maybe its in the video lol I haven't watched it