HOW THIRSTY MEN KILL EVERYONE ELSE'S GAME

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you ever sit back and try to imagine how thirsty people must have felt when there was no Caller ID/display? no *69...

i'm old enough to remember back when it wasn't that common place in households but i was too young to be thinking about chicks like that...

I mean to be honest I'm 26 .. so I remember caller I.d's poppin off around 5th or 6th grade. I remember when this one chick.. Peruvian broad got my digits from somebody.. yo I got home late caz I use to play bball afterschool.. anyway I guess she didn't know I had caller I.d .. breh she called me like 8 times..lol.. I hit her back and I was like yo u good u called me mad times.. I thought it was an emergency.. this b1tch hit me with.. no I just wanted to talk to you.. breh u think that would happen today.. same exact situation.
Na mane

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It really doesn't though. If your "game" is based on being honest and upfront with women then simping clearly helps it as women will appreciate honesty about your desires and intentions. If your "game" is based on being manipulative and conniving then yeah bishes will smell you shyt from a mile away and take advantage of you.

No...You are wrong...Simps make it harder for everyone regardless of what the intentions are...

I didn't read the article, but from experience, I know it's easier to pick a fat white girl in a "white club/bar" then it is to pick up a fat white girl from a "Jamaican club/bar"

Why? because Jamaicans be simping over fat white girls, so when they go to those bars, they think that they are dimes...

But the fat white girls in "white bars" know what time it is...They are the final resort, and they are willing to play their role...

Because of simps, you have chicks with kids and/no aspirations on POF, demanding to date James Bond type of dudes...Talking about "I got standards"...

The same chicks that will suck & f+ck for chicken wings and French fries if you saw them face to face...

If we all manned-up, I am pretty confident that dating dimes will be relatively easier for all of us...

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean to be honest I'm 26 .. so I remember caller I.d's poppin off around 5th or 6th grade. I remember when this one chick.. Peruvian broad got my digits from somebody.. yo I got home late caz I use to play bball afterschool.. anyway I guess she didn't know I had caller I.d .. breh she called me like 8 times..lol.. I hit her back and I was like yo u good u called me mad times.. I thought it was an emergency.. this b1tch hit me with.. no I just wanted to talk to you.. breh u think that would happen today.. same exact situation.
Na mane
lol, i'm 27 but to be frank i was mostly into video games at that age, lol. but that's funny cause it wasn't too long ago either.

and then i imagine like maybe 50 years from now they'll have a scanner device where you can actually measure how much someone is attracted to you when you walk by them. And then people will say "lol, remember back in the days when that shyt didn't exist and they actually had to step blindly to chicks. the thirst was HEAVY!!! lol"

EDIT: then again, some people probably still call multiple times nowadays even with caller id :pachaha:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Thirsty dudes are only killing the game for you, if you are playing the game by the same rules as them.

I don't remember if I heard this on The-Hamster or another site, but someone basically said the game isn't ruined for good-looking and/or successful dudes, if anything it's ruined for average/broke dudes who constantly have to gas-up/simp average looking women because they think they can get a 6' Tall Trey Songz/Chris Brown-looking dude making 50k+

Most women have a one-size-fits all mentality, especially when it comes to black men. If you show you're intelligent, have style, goals, and most importantly aren't simping/interested, they go haywire.

Then again I'm introverted for the most part, so I can control myself.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
lol, i'm 27 but to be frank i was mostly into video games at that age, lol. but that's funny cause it wasn't too long ago either.

and then i imagine like maybe 50 years from now they'll have a scanner device where you can actually measure how much someone is attracted to you when you walk by them. And then people will say "lol, remember back in the days when that shyt didn't exist and they actually had to step blindly to chicks. the thirst was HEAVY!!! lol"

EDIT: then again, some people probably still call multiple times nowadays even with caller id :pachaha:
when i was in japan they had a device that measures your interests etc and it goes off when you pass each other by

Doctor Gonzo

Head full of acid
Daps
Good article.

These dehydrated, desert oasis mirage seeing, thirsty ass dudes have fcked things up majorly and they're a huge part of the reason why these broads are so gassed up. It's up to the point where a lot of chicks feel it's an insult for you to just be normal in their presence and not fancy them at all. If you're not thirsting for a chick, then somehow you're "weird" or "quiet" even if you're being friendly toward them but just not displaying any thirst. :aicmon:

There have been instances where some chicks have gotten angry and even insulted a dude for not liking their FB pictures!

It's gotten out of hand. It's not my responsibility or concern to be telling a chick how beautiful and stunning she is if she's not my wife or partner. These dudes really need to just calm down.

The worst ones will tell their friends that you're probably gay since you don't seem interested in them :wtf: Simple Jack bytches can't seem to figure out that not every dude wants them :ohhh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
No...You are wrong...Simps make it harder for everyone regardless of what the intentions are...

I didn't read the article, but from experience, I know it's easier to pick a fat white girl in a "white club/bar" then it is to pick up a fat white girl from a "Jamaican club/bar"

Why? because Jamaicans be simping over fat white girls, so when they go to those bars, they think that they are dimes...

But the fat white girls in "white bars" know what time it is...They are the final resort, and they are willing to play their role...

Because of simps, you have chicks with kids and/no aspirations on POF, demanding to date James Bond type of dudes...Talking about "I got standards"...

The same chicks that will suck & f+ck for chicken wings and French fries if you saw them face to face...

If we all manned-up, I am pretty confident that dating dimes will be relatively easier for all of us...

How can i be wrong when how i approach women (being honest and upfront) works for me in these "simp" infested times?

Like i said "simps" are usually conniving/manipulative and or scared of rejection to begin with, i know because i used to "simp". My intentions were to friend my way into vagina and or trick the girl into giving me puzzy. Women can sense this and thus the act accordingly either by raping your time or resources. Dudes who "simp" or act thirsty are only fukking up the "game" for other dudes who "simp". Because if you were truly upfont and honest with women all she could to your request is Yes or No.

Also your post came of like certain types of women fat , with kids etc are owe you p*ssy or should be letting dudes smash without any reservations. I've acknowledged that not every female wants to fukk me, i've been turned down by average chicks and connected with fine chicks. Figure out what you attract and stay in your lane.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Simps are not ruining a damn thing.

OP is bullshyt

If a girl is physically attracted to a guy, just becomes a bunch of weirdos are after is not going to make not want what she is attracted to less.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How can i be wrong when how i approach women (being honest and upfront) works for me in these "simp" infested times?

Like i said "simps" are usually conniving/manipulative and or scared of rejection to begin with, i know because i used to "simp". My intentions were to friend my way into vagina and or trick the girl into giving me puzzy. Women can sense this and thus the act accordingly either by raping your time or resources. Dudes who "simp" or act thirsty are only fukking up the "game" for other dudes who "simp". Because if you were truly upfont and honest with women all she could to your request is Yes or No.

Also your post came of like certain types of women fat , with kids etc are owe you p*ssy or should be letting dudes smash without any reservations. I've acknowledged that not every female wants to fukk me, i've been turned down by average chicks and connected with fine chicks. Figure out what you attract and stay in your lane.

This is the beauty of women. They're not like us when it comes to attraction, as a whole they like a wide variety of attributes while we mostly all like the same thing.

I might meet an average chick that likes football built nikkas and will give me the :childplease: :pacspit:

Then turn around and meet a top notch female but she into basketball built nikkas and give me the :whew: :ahh: :shaq:

Thats why you cant be scared to approach the any chick cause you might already be her prototype and not even know it.

Its dimes out there who only like chubby nikkas (I've seen it) but its some chubby nikka passin her up cause he thought she was out his league

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
There is some truth to the statement in the OP. Its been my experience that many women interpret cool, calm, and a lack of thirst as disinterest. A lot of girls that fell off w/ me have hinted at the fact that because I wasnt pressing them, they automatically assumed I wasnt really feeling 'em like that, because they're so used to niqqas hawkin'.

c/s..that's me to the tea..i never pressed chicks for the fact if she leaves she's going to leave regardless if i shark attack them or i lay back like a turtle..it's either u not showing her enough attention or this niqqa all over me like a shark.

nobody knows what goes through these chicks head

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
c/s..that's me to the tea..i never pressed chicks for the fact if she leaves she's going to leave regardless if i shark attack them or i lay back like a turtle..it's either u not showing her enough attention or this niqqa all over me like a shark.

nobody knows what through these chicks head

Right...if you did A, you were supposed to do B. IF you did B, you were supposed to do C....

Bird brains.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
This is the beauty of women. They're not like us when it comes to attraction, as a whole they like a wide variety of attributes while we mostly all like the same thing.

I might meet an average chick that likes football built nikkas and will give me the :childplease: :pacspit:

Then turn around and meet a top notch female but she into basketball built nikkas and give me the :whew: :ahh: :shaq:

Thats why you cant be scared to approach the any chick cause you might already be her prototype and not even know it.

Its dimes out there who only like chubby nikkas (I've seen it) but its some chubby nikka passin her up cause he thought she was out his league
Exactly! if bishes thought like dudes in regards to giving out p*ssy Rape would be at an all time high breh :whew:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i agree social media has skewed both perceptions and expectations in regards to the dating scene. personally i find a female's level of addiction to twitter, fb, ig, etc to be a barometer for potential warning signs.

i don't participate in any social media at all by design. never had a fb, myspace, ig and i don't tweet. nothing wrong with other people doing it, but i've fought that sh1t like the plague and i refuse to be part of the social media heard. plus the number of Ls being doled out (personal and professional) as a result is wild. the homies stay getting stalked and stalking in return, while i'm just chillin flying under the radar on some clandestine man of mystery sh1t. the larger social media gets the more liberated i feel. :blessed:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Maybe this passed my generation by but I dont see it

Something else to consider, well 2 things to consider.

1, if a chick's self worth is derived solely from her physical appearance, shes not long term material. You have to be a weirdo to really want to wife a chick who lives off of thirst

2, eventually that shyt's gonna run out. I'm really curious to see a chick like Yaris Sanchez at 50, when the internet flips on them liek "eww get off my screen grandma". Whats the next step?

To me this kind of short sightedness + desperation is a turn off and a red flag. Its one thing if a chick just posts a picture every now and then, but that constant thirst drip is a problem.

The funniest part of all this though is 8 times out of 13 there is some low life capitalizing off these chicks self esteem off line, treating them like dirt. The universe always balances itself out :lolbron: