HOW THIRSTY MEN KILL EVERYONE ELSE'S GAME

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
What thirsty men do is inflate the value of women.

If everybody is trying to buy the same item, the price will go up, even if the item originally wasn't worth sh*t

They make women who are not dimes believe that they deserve dime treatment. And even more so, they make women believe that being good looking can overcompensate for everything else they lack such as intelligence, personality, ambition, etc.

But as a poster mentioned earlier, only certain types of women are susceptible and influenced by simps. Women with low self-esteem are more likely to be influenced by how simps treat them. They need confirmation. "If 30 guys constantly comment on my pics and fight for my attention, then I must be a bad b*tch"

But thirsty men do affect everybody else. The reason being that these same women are the easy ones, the one night stands, the jump offs. If the one night stands start demanding respect and dime treatment, then all is lost. They start simpin on h*es and then they mess up the pimp game. They won't affect you in terms of getting a quality woman or a woman you would eventually marry and have kids with, but they do impact you getting that one night stand at the club, or bagging the chick off line for some easy sex.

*Remembers when you could spit a line at a chick that was so smooth, it was all you had to say for the night and she's coming home with you. Now because she has access to dudes who will fawn over her and her pics all day, she's no longer impressed. You have to work harder for chicks that are 5s, 6s, 7s at best.

The game is in a sad state brehs

MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but you forget the simps are encouraging her behavior through positive reinforcement. Women are very self aware and if simps were not responding to her behavior she would change it and her attitude with the quickness.
I'm confused by your use of awareness and how a woman can change her behaviour based on the actions of another.

If women were as self aware as you say wouldn't they understand that what simps say can only have an affect on their self image but not who they really are? This is based on the assumption that they can differentiate the two with their awareness.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It really doesn't though. If your "game" is based on being honest and upfront with women then simping clearly helps it as women will appreciate honesty about your desires and intentions. If your "game" is based on being manipulative and conniving then yeah bishes will smell you shyt from a mile away and take advantage of you.

This! Just be honest, I don't understand why that's so hard for some men. If you tell a woman up front what the deal is there's no justifiable way she can calm she didn't know what the deal was and or get mad. Being honest puts every thing on the table and allows her make a choice.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Thanks to simps these same chicks getting zero attention in real life, have 100msgs in their Pof inbox, 800 followers on instagram, 2000 twitter followers, 80 likes on a flabby mirror shot on tumblr, 4000 fb friends, 50 text buddies, a marriage proposal daily and a partridge in a pear tree.

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

279 likes & 100 comments :dead:

1syzqb.jpg

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
simps are the reason why a lot of these bytches have no personality or stank attitudes.:ehh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
279 likes & 100 comments :dead:

1syzqb.jpg

Just like I said
Weave makeup and a dress, holding wine yet she's home, can't find a man who will commit just simps who want to pump and leave, that's why she's drinking her wine glass alone taking photos in the mirror

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'll tell you this...REAL and I mean REAL women don't worry about this...

Not the little(no age on "little") girls on FB, Twitter, IG posing in any available mirror just to get an ego/confidence boost.

If you approach a REAL woman, not on no thirsty BS, but humble, confident and respectful TRUST me you will get somewhere. Even if you don't, they won't cause a scene and will let you down respectfully without hurting ya ego or pride...

They probably DON'T have IG or Twitter or if they do, they either don't check it/post much or they are limited in the people they let follow and keep things private...REAL women don't post 10,235,424 pics of themselves doing any and every thing...they may have a couple but that's it

You can approach them and they understand what the deal is and don't play childish games...and unlike these youngins (again, age isn't a factor), they don't try to be the most "trendy" or "stylish"...they aren't shaving one side of their head or wearing hot-any color lipstick/eyeshadow...They have a confidence and style all their own and look good pulling it off...

Find yall these REAL women, because they exist, and stop dealing with the immature, bipolar, "Instagram celebrity" whose major accomplishment is gaining her 1500th follower. Unplug and get at these women in real life, they're easier to approach then y'all make it seem...but trust, they not looking for no lil boys and THIRST is NOT something they appreciate or flattered by, it's something they avoid and are annoyed by...Go get em fellas cause they out there.

and let the young (mentality-wise) immature cats keep TRYING to bag the low self esteem chicks on IG, Twitter and FB

peace

This

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
i dont talk to any woman with that much vanity to begin with, most of the girls i attract are usually are as weird as myself. i dont have facebook, instagram, i only have twitter and if i didint do music i wouldnt even have that. i find im not into social media for the reasons above.

ill give you guys an example, there are alot of coli members on twitter and majority spend all their fukking time simping the same hos all day and night worshipping he ground they walk on, i mean were talking AVERAGE girls, and some of these dudes shamefully simp so hard that i just lost it on several people on there and let everybody know these hos werent shyt and they werent shyt for simping them.

its one thing to compliment but these guys show their true colors. i prefer personal interaction, this social media shyt is interacting without interacting, any woman who needs or wants this type of attention just isnt for me. if i stopped doing music id never get on twitter again.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
other dudes simping makes things easier for you in the long run. it might hurt your chances with a specific chick at a specific encounter. but if you add up the pluses and minuses, i actually believe you'll come out on top.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I deleted my fb.. the thirst is too real on there.. I'm trying to take it back to 1998 when I tried to bag hoes I the real world.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I deleted my fb.. the thirst is too real on there.. I'm trying to take it back to 1998 when I tried to bag hoes I the real world.
you ever sit back and try to imagine how thirsty people must have felt when there was no Caller ID/display? no *69...

i'm old enough to remember back when it wasn't that common place in households but i was too young to be thinking about chicks like that...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this sh1t is true. We all been a simp at least once on the net.. now think about that situation and ask yourself would you have done it in real life? I can honestly say no. That's when I realzied it was affecting me. I decided to take it back to 1999 and delete my fb. I lurk on instagram when I'm bored but never comment. I got sick of seeing the same hoes from my area getting gradual attention.. most of the times single mothers.. disgustya.. back in the day nobody I knew would simp a single mother.. that sh1t is accepted now brehs.. I hate the game right now