HOW THIRSTY MEN KILL EVERYONE ELSE'S GAME

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
I don't really condone violence, but everytime I see comments like the ones listed I just want to open hand slap the bytch out of these simping fools.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imma be honest....i dont really give a shiit about this

free post right now

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Good article.

These dehydrated, desert oasis mirage seeing, thirsty ass dudes have fcked things up majorly and they're a huge part of the reason why these broads are so gassed up. It's up to the point where a lot of chicks feel it's an insult for you to just be normal in their presence and not fancy them at all. If you're not thirsting for a chick, then somehow you're "weird" or "quiet" even if you're being friendly toward them but just not displaying any thirst. :aicmon:

There have been instances where some chicks have gotten angry and even insulted a dude for not liking their FB pictures!

It's gotten out of hand. It's not my responsibility or concern to be telling a chick how beautiful and stunning she is if she's not my wife or partner. These dudes really need to just calm down.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
There is some truth to the statement in the OP. Its been my experience that many women interpret cool, calm, and a lack of thirst as disinterest. A lot of girls that fell off w/ me have hinted at the fact that because I wasnt pressing them, they automatically assumed I wasnt really feeling 'em like that, because they're so used to niqqas hawkin'.

Very true and I have similar experiences.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
"You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals; fiber-optically connect the world to every eager impulse; grease even the dullest dreams with these dollar-green, gold-plated fantasies, until every human becomes an aspiring emperor, becomes his own God... and where can you go from there?"

^^ go watch the DEVILS ADVOCATE.. guess who said that :devil:

Vanity, definitely my favorite sin.

excessive pride in one's appearance, qualities, abilities, achievements, etc.; character or quality of being vain; conceit: Failure to be elected was a great blow to his vanity.
an instance or display of this quality or feeling.
something about which one is vain.
lack of real value; hollowness; worthlessness: the vanity of a selfish life.
something worthless, trivial, or pointless.

tumblr_lvkqal5Si11r0rqlso1_500.jpg

MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one that think simps make it easier?
Thirsty men don't kill anyone's game but their own.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Thirsty men just add one step to the process.

Just barely call, barely talk to them, don't gas em up, just let em know you might hit em up when u have time (or whatever)
and most women will do small things to try to get you to give them the attention, that she's getting from the lame n1ggas online and in person.

Every once in a while you might have to let a mediocre b know the truth about herself.. but for the most part it works.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Am I the only one that think simps make it easier?
Thirsty men don't kill anyone's game but their own.

It really depends on the woman to determine this. Some woman laugh at simps the same way we do. But them bytches with low self esteem and no fathers get all this simp male attention and it goes to their heads and changes the very core of their attitude. Then they expect every man to worship them like simps do.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I'm 34 years of age.

please understand this did not start with facebook, i can assure you of that

what day was it that God created the p*ssy again?
any way, the very next day the pedestal showed up

I agree simping is as old as prostitution. But social media made it easier for the simp/attention whore combo to connect. I mean before social media a bytch had to leave the house to get attention now she can do it without leaving the crib. Same with the simp. The main people really suffering from this is night clubs and bars cuz a woman can get attention now without having to spend money at either place to enter.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:salute:Truth.

Women can't decipher the difference between a dude thrist'n to smash and the guys that really want to be with them.

I think thristy dudes make many women over-appraise themselves into thinking they deserve more than they can obtain realistically. Now you have a 5s with 7 expectations, 6s with 8 expectations, obese women refusing to date men w/o a 6pack.

I think this whole phenomenon has hurt average people more than anything. No one wants anyone of their level, mainly because they don't know their true level.

:to:

[kurt] its true it's true [angle]

The funny thing you take away the leggings, the fitted clothes, the belt hiding the gut, the weave, extensions, makeup, instagram filters, photo shop majority of these broads are less than average.

I remember this chubbster who I :snooped: told me that she only ever got attention online or at a bar

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

semtex

:)
Daps
There's this one fat bytch that, due to simps, has 2500 pics on insta all of her damn fat ass face and her awkward ass body. bytch look like a busted can of biscuits

MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It really depends on the woman to determine this. Some woman laugh at simps the same way we do. But them bytches with low self esteem and no fathers get all this simp male attention and it goes to their heads and changes the very core of their attitude. Then they expect every man to worship them like simps do.
Yea, I get what you're saying but why should I be upset about it?

I know a girl that posts so many pics of her on fb/instagram/whatever and its blatant attention seeking behaviour. She's constantly on pof dates and always bytches about how much guys suck.

You can blame simps for how she acts but it is ultimately her actions. No matter how hot she could look her actions disgust me. I'm not upset about this because she's not someone I desire and I know that she does not represent every women in the world.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I'll tell you this...REAL and I mean REAL women don't worry about this...

Not the little(no age on "little") girls on FB, Twitter, IG posing in any available mirror just to get an ego/confidence boost.

If you approach a REAL woman, not on no thirsty BS, but humble, confident and respectful TRUST me you will get somewhere. Even if you don't, they won't cause a scene and will let you down respectfully without hurting ya ego or pride...

They probably DON'T have IG or Twitter or if they do, they either don't check it/post much or they are limited in the people they let follow and keep things private...REAL women don't post 10,235,424 pics of themselves doing any and every thing...they may have a couple but that's it

You can approach them and they understand what the deal is and don't play childish games...and unlike these youngins (again, age isn't a factor), they don't try to be the most "trendy" or "stylish"...they aren't shaving one side of their head or wearing hot-any color lipstick/eyeshadow...They have a confidence and style all their own and look good pulling it off...

Find yall these REAL women, because they exist, and stop dealing with the immature, bipolar, "Instagram celebrity" whose major accomplishment is gaining her 1500th follower. Unplug and get at these women in real life, they're easier to approach then y'all make it seem...but trust, they not looking for no lil boys and THIRST is NOT something they appreciate or flattered by, it's something they avoid and are annoyed by...Go get em fellas cause they out there.

and let the young (mentality-wise) immature cats keep TRYING to bag the low self esteem chicks on IG, Twitter and FB

peace