HOW THIRSTY MEN KILL EVERYONE ELSE'S GAME

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I'll tell you this...REAL and I mean REAL women don't worry about this...

Not the little(no age on "little") girls on FB, Twitter, IG posing in any available mirror just to get an ego/confidence boost.

If you approach a REAL woman, not on no thirsty BS, but humble, confident and respectful TRUST me you will get somewhere. Even if you don't, they won't cause a scene and will let you down respectfully without hurting ya ego or pride...

They probably DON'T have IG or Twitter or if they do, they either don't check it/post much or they are limited in the people they let follow and keep things private...REAL women don't post 10,235,424 pics of themselves doing any and every thing...they may have a couple but that's it

You can approach them and they understand what the deal is and don't play childish games...and unlike these youngins (again, age isn't a factor), they don't try to be the most "trendy" or "stylish"...they aren't shaving one side of their head or wearing hot-any color lipstick/eyeshadow...They have a confidence and style all their own and look good pulling it off...

Find yall these REAL women, because they exist, and stop dealing with the immature, bipolar, "Instagram celebrity" whose major accomplishment is gaining her 1500th follower. Unplug and get at these women in real life, they're easier to approach then y'all make it seem...but trust, they not looking for no lil boys and THIRST is NOT something they appreciate or flattered by, it's something they avoid and are annoyed by...Go get em fellas cause they out there.

and let the young (mentality-wise) immature cats keep TRYING to bag the low self esteem chicks on IG, Twitter and FB

peace

:lawd: +REP

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Dudes actin like real life simps and these weak ass dudes havent hurt the game as a whole are being dishonest...Its got nothing to do with your own game to admit alot of chicks out there be demanding BS from jump and have some crazy demands based on that simpage...

I can still pull thru with some effort but dudes chasin broads offering to pay there bills and whatever else have mos definitely changed alot of these broads expectations and heads...

You got single moms with multiple kids living in dingy apartments with lists of demands and expectations these days and that is attributed to this new age of simpdom we in...

You actually have to put work in on these birds cuz dudes is showering them with compliments,gifts and real promises...Like i said you can still penetrate these demonic forces but you cant deny theres so many broads with there heads fukked up now...

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Yea, I get what you're saying but why should I be upset about it?

I know a girl that posts so many pics of her on fb/instagram/whatever and its blatant attention seeking behaviour. She's constantly on pof dates and always bytches about how much guys suck.

You can blame simps for how she acts but it is ultimately her actions. No matter how hot she could look her actions disgust me. I'm not upset about this because she's not someone I desire and I know that she does not represent every women in the world.

Yeah but you forget the simps are encouraging her behavior through positive reinforcement. Women are very self aware and if simps were not responding to her behavior she would change it and her attitude with the quickness.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
We aint talking about real womens and wifey types we talking about having fun out there :childplease:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
While the conscious attention whoring of certain females can be annoying, it wouldn’t be nearly as prevalent without an army of extraordinarily thirsty men prepared to do whatever it takes to prove their undying loyalty to a pretty female they’ve never even met.

This is an assumption, one i fully reject.

I've said this a million times already but there is no such thing as simping. The power of women comes from their looks in that the finer one looks the more she will INHERENTLY garner copious amounts of attention thus creating competition among men. It's a self-sustaining cycle predicated off the female form which most straight men clamor to be next too by cause of our very nature as men.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I don't know tho...

If anything, I feel like "simps" have made it EASIER out here, especially if you tryna bone and that's it...

They done "inflated" these youngins heads with nonsense, but hear you come, tight in your game and confident...If she come at you looking for validation, you REFUSING to give it to her and moving on like she isn't any concern to you will make her look at YOU differently...it'll make her wonder why you NOT like these lame nikkas she come across and captivate her (at least in the short term) about you...

Then like a G, you FINALLY give a her a lil play but without acting to pressed (even if you are) you handle her like the mack you were born to be...simple...

the key is showing enough interest to make her peep you but enough "lack" of interest to show her you'd be getting chicks whether or NOT she was on ya team...Gotta use these simps for YOUR gain and not theirs...

You Coli macks probably already knew this, thats why y'all aint say nothing Im sure:smugbiden:

DaPresident

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Exactly. nikkas reading this post like we on Facebook looking for wifey :heh:.

Then "simps" shouldn't matter cause finding a smut to pipe and toss to the bushes shouldn't be anything hard...and SHOULDN'T MATTER what the simps doing cuz all you there for is the "snapper" anyways...:beli:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
BGVAhfWCIAA4VYA.jpg:large

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Then "simps" shouldn't matter cause finding a smut to pipe and toss to the bushes shouldn't be anything hard...and SHOULDN'T MATTER what the simps doing cuz all you there for is the "snapper" anyways...:beli:

Actually it does. Cuz it's harder to obtain a 6 or a 7 when simps gassing her up to be a 9 or 10. Not saying she's unattainable to me, but it's not right a nikka gotta put in more work than normal cuz of simp nikkas she never fukked anyway.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Majority of the girls you see posting on instagram don't look anything like their pictures in real life. Push up bras,makeup,photoshop,filters,standing a certain way etc. It all creates an illusion hence why people think these girls are perfect.

I just beat off to what ever pictures turn me on and that's it. I'm not going to sit on a computer typing all of these comments to a girl i don't even know.

There's horny girls out downtown at the club looking to get fcked so what's the point of trying to get at some cyber girls?

DaPresident

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dudes actin like real life simps and these weak ass dudes havent hurt the game as a whole are being dishonest...Its got nothing to do with your own game to admit alot of chicks out there be demanding BS from jump and have some crazy demands based on that simpage...

I can still pull thru with some effort but dudes chasin broads offering to pay there bills and whatever else have mos definitely changed alot of these broads expectations and heads...

You got single moms with multiple kids living in dingy apartments with lists of demands and expectations these days and that is attributed to this new age of simpdom we in...

You actually have to put work in on these birds cuz dudes is showering them with compliments,gifts and real promises...Like i said you can still penetrate these demonic forces but you cant deny theres so many broads with there heads fukked up now...

I feel you...I honestly do family...

but end of the day, they still are WOMEN. They STILL need what's in between a man's legs and will shape up their attitude if the one they like/in love with didn't accept that kind of behavior...They only get away with what YOU (in general) let them get away with...

You still the man, and they will ultimately submit to doing whatever (within reason) the man of their affections/desires TELLS them to do and that's verbally and non-verbally...

Sometimes, being the "realist" or they'd call you "jerk" to them will get you WAY further than being the simp. Make em keep that over-inflated head on the ground...don't belittle her, but let her know you can't and won't put up with stupid expectations...Let her KNOW (should be non-verbal) that you are the man and you AREN'T gonna do those things, but she'll still have a great time with you. I think that's what a lot of cats in here (not you specifically family) and in the "real world" don't do...make them feel secure (even if it's a one night stand type) You have to disarm women, once you do that...well, you saw what happened with the Trojans and that horse right...

...you do the dishes

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
One thing i've noticed is how defensive these cyber girls get when you tell them that they're not all that good looking.

I remember reading a comment from some dude who said something like "you're ok but not perfect so idk why everyone is keep telling you that". She responded with something like "well what do you know? a stupid response from a no named niqqa lol" then all the whiteknights came in there barking at him.

I'm like :why:?

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
The best part is when dudes start fighting/ competing with each other in the comment sections LOL!