HOW THIRSTY MEN KILL EVERYONE ELSE'S GAME

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
I just want to add to this thread.

Yea these simp ass dudes on twitter and facebook are just so bad, but it's just adjusting to the new times of social media. It's the same as 20 years ago but just on a different platform. these guys are no different than thirsty guys outside the club saying anything to get with a chick for the night. with that being said you never catch me liking girls pics who post their ass or commenting or anyy shyt like that, shyt, even if its a girl im feeling (beyond looks) i'll rarely like something.

But hey if it's bothering you that dudes like these girls pictures that's good for me because I'm not into girls like that, yea some are sexy but give me a girl in the library who's sexy and doesn't need to wear heels all the time and who's down to earth and i'm straight (yes girls like this exist, just a lot of people looking in the wrong places)

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Sorry, the lesser of the two evils is the man

What do you expect when you put pictures out there
like that?

And they soak it all up until it's time to exchange numbers, then
it's problem. Now it's thirst?

Can't be both things at the same time.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Only thing I'm picking up from this thread is to stay the fukk away from any broads who are putting up thirst-worthy pics on the 'net. That shyt shows exactly where their head is, and I ain't lookin' for a broad like that

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry, the lesser of the two evils is the man

What do you expect when you put pictures out there
like that?

And they soak it all up until it's time to exchange numbers, then
it's problem. Now it's thirst?

Can't be both things at the same time.
i hate when girls try to brag in a subtle way about having stalkers and acting like they're annoyed by them. but meanwhile that's where they get a lot of their self-esteem from. to be honest, it's a big turn-off...

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Only thing I'm picking up from this thread is to stay the fukk away from any broads who are putting up thirst-worthy pics on the 'net. That shyt shows exactly where their head is, and I ain't lookin' for a broad like that

This.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
i hate when girls try to brag in a subtle way about having stalkers and acting like they're annoyed by them. but meanwhile that's where they get a lot of their self-esteem from. to be honest, it's a big turn-off...

Yep, but let the Jazzy Belles eat while they can because Christmas
future is right around the corner, waiting to bust their heads.

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
simps make it better for real straight forward dudes like myself to chop a chick down

machine01

Rookie
Daps
It depends on how you look at it.

Actually, I feel like simps help.

Think about it, if the norm for a woman is a weak, limp-wristed, "I will do anything even just to sniff a p*ssy", flabby-n-sick, forgot how to be a man ass nikka, then when the real nikkas show up, they'll either fall in line with me or I'll keep it movin'. You lost, good luck with them bytch ass nikkas and the frustration that's soon to follow you. :russ:

Either way, it's more of a chance for those of us men who remember what being a man is really all about to stand out amongst the seemingly endless sea of spineless simps.

:mjpls:

machine01

Rookie
Daps
I don't know tho...

If anything, I feel like "simps" have made it EASIER out here, especially if you tryna bone and that's it...

They done "inflated" these youngins heads with nonsense, but hear you come, tight in your game and confident...If she come at you looking for validation, you REFUSING to give it to her and moving on like she isn't any concern to you will make her look at YOU differently...it'll make her wonder why you NOT like these lame nikkas she come across and captivate her (at least in the short term) about you...

Then like a G, you FINALLY give a her a lil play but without acting to pressed (even if you are) you handle her like the mack you were born to be...simple...

the key is showing enough interest to make her peep you but enough "lack" of interest to show her you'd be getting chicks whether or NOT she was on ya team...Gotta use these simps for YOUR gain and not theirs...

You Coli macks probably already knew this, thats why y'all aint say nothing Im sure:smugbiden:

Yep, be like the McRib.

You stick around long enough to pique intrest, but if she ain't buyin' by the time the limited time offer is up, the bytch lost.

:cook::obama:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Breh its starts before "simp nikkas" tho, its starts with their Dad's claiming that their princesses it continues with Disney/TV etc flooding them with messages that they are entitled to this and that. Simps are just prolonging the hurt that they will eventually face when all their looks fade and a younger more prettier version of them rises up. If anything i feel bad for women because their successful run in the "game" is shorter than leprechauns.

/thread..The thirsty simp attention is like a drug and like all drugs the effect wears out and the person it fukks up is the addict

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It depends on how you look at it.

Actually, I feel like simps help.

Think about it, if the norm for a woman is a weak, limp-wristed, "I will do anything even just to sniff a p*ssy", flabby-n-sick, forgot how to be a man ass nikka, then when the real nikkas show up, they'll either fall in line with me or I'll keep it movin'. You lost, good luck with them bytch ass nikkas and the frustration that's soon to follow you. :russ:

Either way, it's more of a chance for those of us men who remember what being a man is really all about to stand out amongst the seemingly endless sea of spineless simps.

:mjpls:

yup. The simps need to get game and proper game too.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
/thread..The thirsty simp attention is like a drug and like all drugs the effect wears out and the person it fukks up is the addict

It's called Christmas Future.

But men will have them too.

When yall gotta take Viagara to get that
dikk to stand up again.:troll:

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
the non-simp's strategy is effected based off the ego inflation caused by the simp's...your genuine preserved approach will be taken as an insult by women who have become accustomed to being placed on a pedestal...and this isn't even just from the dimes, i'm talking about women who are below to above average who have been built up by desperate men to believe that they deserve men on the same tier as them to grovel over them to display interest :what: men already have to deal with how fukkin delusional women are and now we gotta put up with this goofiness? when is it gon stop? :beli: #hoh