HOW THIRSTY MEN KILL EVERYONE ELSE'S GAME

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I'll tell you this...REAL and I mean REAL women don't worry about this...

Not the little(no age on "little") girls on FB, Twitter, IG posing in any available mirror just to get an ego/confidence boost.

If you approach a REAL woman, not on no thirsty BS, but humble, confident and respectful TRUST me you will get somewhere. Even if you don't, they won't cause a scene and will let you down respectfully without hurting ya ego or pride...

They probably DON'T have IG or Twitter or if they do, they either don't check it/post much or they are limited in the people they let follow and keep things private...REAL women don't post 10,235,424 pics of themselves doing any and every thing...they may have a couple but that's it

You can approach them and they understand what the deal is and don't play childish games...and unlike these youngins (again, age isn't a factor), they don't try to be the most "trendy" or "stylish"...they aren't shaving one side of their head or wearing hot-any color lipstick/eyeshadow...They have a confidence and style all their own and look good pulling it off...

Find yall these REAL women, because they exist, and stop dealing with the immature, bipolar, "Instagram celebrity" whose major accomplishment is gaining her 1500th follower. Unplug and get at these women in real life, they're easier to approach then y'all make it seem...but trust, they not looking for no lil boys and THIRST is NOT something they appreciate or flattered by, it's something they avoid and are annoyed by...Go get em fellas cause they out there.

and let the young (mentality-wise) immature cats keep TRYING to bag the low self esteem chicks on IG, Twitter and FB

peace

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
It's called Christmas Future.

But men will have them too.

When yall gotta take Viagara to get that
dikk to stand up again.:troll:

:skip: Wont happen...You see most straight men have no problem with getting old

you dont see us lining up for botox,face tightening,implants, skin peeling because we accept it

:manny: If it comes it comes...our self esteem is tied to our accomplishments and family..not looks

Me as a :flabbynsick: balding ,wrinkled ,grey haired 60 year old man will spend $20k on a motorcycle and ride without a helmet

You as a wrinkled aged 60 year old woman will spend the $20k on hair dye,botox,chin tuck,breast implants,chemical peel and walk around looking like the mutant X men rejected

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
:skip: Wont happen...You see most straight men have no problem with getting old

you dont see us lining up for botox,face tightening,implants, skin peeling because we accept it

:manny: If it comes it comes...our self esteem is tied to our accomplishments and family..not looks

Me as a :flabbynsick: balding ,wrinkled ,grey haired 60 year old man will spend 20k on a motorcycle and ride without a helmet

You as a wrinkled aged 60 year old woman will spend the 20k on hair dye,botox,chin tuck,breast implants,chemical peel and walk around looking like a mutant

:rudy:

Black don't crack, hon

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:rudy:

Black don't crack, hon

:heh: Only if black takes care of herself...otherwise

597640.001.jpg

But dont worry the price of cosmetic surgery will keep dropping..30 years from now they may even have drive thru surgery for $39.99...at price that who knows maybe ill get some too

:leon:Maybe some hair plugs so i can look good on that motorcycle like
biker-boyz.jpeg

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
:heh: Only if black takes care of herself...otherwise

597640.001.jpg

But dont worry the price of cosmetic surgery will keep dropping..30 years from now they may even have drive thru surgery for $39.99...at price that who knows maybe ill get some too

:leon:Maybe some hair plugs so i can look good on that motorcycle like
biker-boyz.jpeg

:sadcam:

Last edited by a moderator:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
i hate when girls try to brag in a subtle way about having stalkers and acting like they're annoyed by them. but meanwhile that's where they get a lot of their self-esteem from. to be honest, it's a big turn-off...

Exactly, I see right through that shyt like a glass panel that's why I never take those kinds of remarks seriously.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Never really understood what game was... I mean...when I was living that loose lifestyle it was as easy as...

Drink something...
Smoke something...
Hit a club or lounge...
Find some pretty brown ones...
Check the body language...
Approach the ones I could tell was feeling me...
Kick it for a bit...
Go to her place or mine...
Smash...

How is it not this simple for everybody...:ld:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I just want to add to this thread.

Yea these simp ass dudes on twitter and facebook are just so bad, but it's just adjusting to the new times of social media. It's the same as 20 years ago but just on a different platform. these guys are no different than thirsty guys outside the club saying anything to get with a chick for the night. with that being said you never catch me liking girls pics who post their ass or commenting or anyy shyt like that, shyt, even if its a girl im feeling (beyond looks) i'll rarely like something.

But hey if it's bothering you that dudes like these girls pictures that's good for me because I'm not into girls like that, yea some are sexy but give me a girl in the library who's sexy and doesn't need to wear heels all the time and who's down to earth and i'm straight (yes girls like this exist, just a lot of people looking in the wrong places)

:merchant: I feel everything you sayin bruh, I do, BUT you have to be careful saying things like that...I know what you meant, but these coli wolves are lurkin...

but you right though, I try to find the ones that aren't trying to be Instagram Celebrity and give them the time...but you can never tell, sometimes those "library type chicks" have fantasies of being "Instagram Celebrity" so you have to be careful, and listen to what they say, but most importantly watch what they do...

props family

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Then "simps" shouldn't matter cause finding a smut to pipe and toss to the bushes shouldn't be anything hard...and SHOULDN'T MATTER what the simps doing cuz all you there for is the "snapper" anyways...:beli:
I agree but honestly alot of dudes sound just like these chicks nowadays. Wah its not easy to get chicks just cause I'm a good hard working dude, I don't have a jail record, I love her, he just want to fukk her, wah wah wah. That shyt just as bad imo as these chicks. I say shyt about chicks too but mainly its the ones that are complaining like these dudes. Wah where are all the good men at, wah I live in a city of millions of single men but I can't find ONE that is on my level, wah these dudes are so thirsty and just want me for my body even if I'm leading with it like a ugly nikka with money, wah wah wah. IMO too much complaining not enough self reflection on either side shyt is anoying.

One thing i've noticed is how defensive these cyber girls get when you tell them that they're not all that good looking.

I remember reading a comment from some dude who said something like "you're ok but not perfect so idk why everyone is keep telling you that". She responded with something like "well what do you know? a stupid response from a no named niqqa lol" then all the whiteknights came in there barking at him.

I'm like :why:?
People in general get defensive when you got haters and yep ole boy is a hater coming at them. shyt its tons of chicks I see where I don't think they look good but you know what I'm not doing is wasting my time trying to bring her back down to reality if she basically minding her own posting pics. Now if she tried to come at me sideways all bets are off but her posting her pics on twitter/ig whatever I might say something to friends but just commenting negatively just because I don't do that. I don't know when being a hater was cool. I rarely publicly speak negative things about people that aren't fukking with me male/female. I see no point just so I can keep it "real" nah I'm good I'll keep it to myself or my friends if I tell them.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's not about blaming somebody else. Truth be told I'm upfront with most women and have a decent amount of success with it. But you can't front and act like a woman or two hasn't had their head fukked up by the simp nikkas out chea.

right now one very average broad is getting gassed up @ work and I'm just :russ:

She has no ass at all no titties either n she is knock kneed but these simps are so damn thirsty and she is basking in all the attention... Prolly the most she ever got :snoop:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
A chick will get 200+ comments a day on her pictures and she won't pay most of them any mind

But she will always remember the comment of that one dude that says

"ehhh... you aight, but what are trying to prove. There's thousands of chicks that look better than you and they don't have to do nearly as much to get attention or a compliment"

But then again, if you don't care for her, then why bother to leave her a comment.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
People say simps ruin the game because they "gas up all these average chicks" but if dudes are knocking down dimes like they say they are what simps do with average women is irrelavant cause your not messing with them anyway

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
People say simps ruin the game because they "gas up all these average chicks" but if dudes are knocking down dimes like they say they are what simps do with average women is irrelavant cause your not messing with them anyway

The moral to the story is......

Somebody is lying:birdman: