How the hell did Michael Myers learn to drive?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:laff: the visuals of Michael in chiraq.
Michael rolls up on some :steviej:

Only to see the goons look at him like he food :demonic:

Him realizing they not fazed by his presence and they walking up:dwillhuh::whoa:

Then him getting river danced on and robbed of his pockets:dead:
Them Chiraq nikkas will scoop slam and stomp Myers so fast he'll wish Halloween was over.

Michael pulling up in the cut like

2k_JC34_zps3069af81.jpg

Only to see

tumblr_mbdgans0f71qc7018o1_250.gif

Picture+9.png

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Them Chiraq nikkas will scoop slam and stomp Myers so fast he'll wish Halloween was over.

Michael pulling up in the cut like

2k_JC34_zps3069af81.jpg

Only to see

tumblr_mbdgans0f71qc7018o1_250.gif

Picture+9.png

So it would be like Bill's verse on Mind Playing Tricks...

This year Halloween fell on a weekend:shaq:

He stood about six or seven feet
Now that's the nikka I be seeing in my sleep
So we triple teamed on em
Dropping them motherfukking B's on em:lolbron:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
No it is not,....
Those old movies made him seem supernatural and never explained a cot damn thing about him.
At least Jason we knew everytime he was there or not there they explained it.
Freddy is the scariest thing ever created in horror from that era.
Myers is at best a consolation prize in that era and not worth a viewing like the big two.
Something aren't meant to be explained. Which makes it more creepier. But anyways Myer's powers were explained in part 6 and further in the books.

And lol with Jason. I've seen all the Friday the 13th movies(even having to watch through the garbage that was part 9) and everyone knows F13 has plot holes everywhere. Halloween doesn't have near the much plot holes like F13 does.

As for Freddy in died in the 80s and was left there. Without Myers you dont have Jason, Freddy or all these other slasher characters. The creator of F13 even said they wanted to chase that Halloween fame. lol.

Plus that fukk'n bih ass doctor is the worst thing in all of horror all time and at least in zombie's flick he is humanized and given duality.
You mean Loomis? The most iconic character in the Halloween franchise and horror in general? Yeah no wonder you have shyt taste and prefer the Zombie films over the Originals.

The doctor in the originals just screams Michael and is the huffest character that is supposed to be a hero ever.
To the point, Myers js simply where is the guage to end this bullshyt film and to top it off.
No Loomis is there to show you have terrifying Myers IS since he knew Myers as a child. Watch the films again.

He survives a killshot with no esoteric spirits or anything being revealed ever about him and it is stoopid from the first movie.
It was already hinted that Myers was "Evil on two legs." Again watch the films.

Zombie movies show you how you get a villain.
The originals is just some guy running around in a mask with a loud mouth doctor chasing after a mediocre white woman.
Silly post.

Of which Nancy in Freddie shyts all over curtis's character.
That I don't even remember curtis's or the doctor's fukk'n names at all.
That is how much bullshyt the originals are.

Saying you don't remember Dr. Loomis name just proves you never watched any of the Originals.

Man how old are you also,...simply cause I remember all the school yard disses and block discussions about who was scary and nobody as a kid was scared or even intrigued about Myers.
Freddie and Jason was and still king in that regard.
You're using kids as an example. lol. Now ask any adult. Many ADULTS I talk to say Myers is scarier because he is more realistic. Jason and Freddy aren't written like that but instead more over the top so of course kids will be more scared of them.

Halloween was always a oh this is on and not Freddie or Jason ideal.
Thats you. Halloween films MADE F13 and Nightmare of Elms street due to its success.

At least with zombie he gives you the reasons that made Myers scary. It shows how artistic he was and why he wanted the mask.
The original is some ya hoo in a mask with a big ass doctor and the worst damsel in distress with no backbone in horror film history.
No, he gave you a reason on how a serial killer is made not how a pure evil entity like Myers is made. The reason why you dislike the Original Myers is the reason why SO MANY of us LIKE that Myers. Because we didn't know much about him. Zombies version made us feel bad for Myers as a kid and because of that it ruined the mythos.

That bih ain't no Nancy, nikka.
Myers ain't Freddie or Jason.
At least zombie brought Myers into realism.
The only thing realistic about the old Myers is the fact the old film used makes it have a look.
Past that Myers was not feared.
You talk about Freddie and Jason and then bring up realism.

Myers was a walk in the park, breh.
Okay and?

Again, the original Myers is not Freddie or Jason.
Elm street in Illinois is way scarier than Haddonfield.
maxresdefault.jpg

4_freddy-krueger.jpg

QqagY1mSvKEHS.webp

I think the third one is scarier...

I been to elm street in Springfield Illinois as kid on the Springfield bus trip. We were all shook of the sight of elm street and getting out.

It feels scary off name alone...where Myers is from in Illinois is like who gives a fukk.

Art Barr

Okay and...?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Something aren't meant to be explained. Which makes it more creepier. But anyways Myer's powers were explained in part 6 and further in the books.

And lol with Jason. I've seen all the Friday the 13th movies(even having to watch through the garbage that was part 9) and everyone knows F13 has plot holes everywhere. Halloween doesn't have near the much plot holes like F13 does.

As for Freddy in died in the 80s and was left there. Without Myers you dont have Jason, Freddy or all these other slasher characters. The creator of F13 even said they wanted to chase that Halloween fame. lol.

You mean Loomis? The most iconic character in the Halloween franchise and horror in general? Yeah no wonder you have shyt taste and prefer the Zombie films over the Originals.

No Loomis is there to show you have terrifying Myers IS since he knew Myers as a child. Watch the films again.

It was already hinted that Myers was "Evil on two legs." Again watch the films.

Silly post.

Saying you don't remember Dr. Loomis name just proves you never watched any of the Originals.

You're using kids as an example. lol. Now ask any adult. Many ADULTS I talk to say Myers is scarier because he is more realistic. Jason and Freddy aren't written like that but instead more over the top so of course kids will be more scared of them.

Thats you. Halloween films MADE F13 and Nightmare of Elms street due to its success.

No, he gave you a reason on how a serial killer is made not how a pure evil entity like Myers is made. The reason why you dislike the Original Myers is the reason why SO MANY of us LIKE that Myers. Because we didn't know much about him. Zombies version made us feel bad for Myers as a kid and because of that it ruined the mythos.

You talk about Freddie and Jason and then bring up realism.

Okay and?

maxresdefault.jpg

4_freddy-krueger.jpg

QqagY1mSvKEHS.webp

I think the third one is scarier...

Okay and...?

Nancy nikka,....
nikkaz remember Nancy.
They know the heroine from Freddie by name.
They know Tommy nikka and love trying to explain the bullshyt behind that while trilogy in the worst completely error filled order they can fukk up that day. When trying to tell you about Jason.
There is no one talking about or knowing shyt about Myers but a mask, the music and a knife, before the zombie films.
They don't know doctor Loomis by name in general.
Even I don't know the doctor's name.
I am just tellin you. From a more updated perspective I will take the rob zombie version to the point. That it is made in the vein of updating.
even the look you so covet and updating even that in the same grassroots zombie style of film making.

So like I am saying zombie films are much better.
No one is coming in here even remembering shyt about Michael Myers after a whole series of the older films but a knife a mask and the music.
While, you trying to be like oh these versions can not be surpassed and anyone who puts the shyts side by side on the screen right now.
is gonna hone in on watching how or why there is a mike Myers from when he is a shawty. Incomparison to some goof ass doctor trying to give the Joel Osteen to mike Myers.
like the doctor is the main focus and some damsel in distress in Jaime lee Curtis they could give a fukk a bout.
nikkaz gon wanna watch mike Myers make masks and tweek out and get it in. They not giving a fky'n fukk about no white bih and the doctor.

Especially when they can get definitively on some more Texas chainsaw massacre meets new shyt.
that updates the doctor the damsel and explains the origin of Myers succinctly in the style and look/feel of the original.
Combined with that film makers new Gen look and feel of his current film making from a grassroots outsider art meets borderline snuff build standpoint. So it is not like the Carpenter film is just out classing zombie's film like that at all.

nikka is choosing lil mike run in round with that stick.
goin across other little shawty head and tweak'n off.
All while coming from a shytty household etc....

Plus, in the zombie films they get the doctor with an excellent guess who casting and all that other shyt told to them succinctly as well.
Not to mention, in the older version you have to deal with how much more bullshyt the viewer suffers through the entirety of the original series to champion it.
It gives you no real wiggle room over the only bad point in the new zombie series. which is the full conclusion on part two.
Which is after you get any righteous kill you could get told to you in a cohesive outsider art based rendition from zombie.

Art Barr

There is no way you like horror and can try to diss a rob zombie film it ain't no way. He made back to back definitive classic horror films out the gate from scratch.
He has the scariest clown on film ever!!!!

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Michael didn't need the Internet or gps to track down his cursed bloodline.

What residential neighborhood where folks pay a mortgage can you post up in a car wearing a scary mask and a nosy white woman not call the police:huhldup:

This dude 6'3 wearing dusty clothes and a mask and it ain't Halloween posted up behind bushes watching people and no one bats an eye.

White privilege

Not to derail the thread but I legit can't watch movies with my wife anymore because she can somehow successfully boil the plot down of almost any movie in any genre to white privilege

I remember wanting to go see gone girl so bad cause I am a Fincher stan and my wife literally ruined the entire movie while we were watching it explaining away virtually every aspect of it as white privilege :dead:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Not to derail the thread but I legit can't watch movies with my wife anymore because she can somehow successfully boil the plot down of almost any movie in any genre to white privilege

I remember wanting to go see gone girl so bad cause I am a Fincher stan and my wife literally ruined the entire movie while we were watching it explaining away virtually every aspect of it as white privilege :dead:
Writers need to step their game up. :manny:

Can't sit up here and ignore the obvious because some coli clown might get uncomfortable.

In what fukking world can you post up in a suburb in broad daylight wearing all black dirty clothes and a disgusting mask and not have the cops called.

Halloween is a fukking Joke.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
So have I..

The Rob Zombie ones were steaming shyt. The John Carpenter ones were classics that defined horror classics(until part 6). The Rob Zombie one ruined the mythos of Michael Myers/Halloween. For example too much shytty gore and that again is just one example.

I personally thought Zombie's first Halloween was great and one of the best, the second one though was one of the worst films I've ever seen in my life :patrice: