How the hell did Michael Myers learn to drive?

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
I never said that. Learning how to drive isn't easy solo. If anything, he would have to do trial and error training. :ld:Yeah, he could've observed drivers, but him driving just leaves me :dwillhuh:

Dude would need to understand a bunch of shyt; from rules of the road to the light indicators. He never came off as a reckless driver either. :heh:

Can you imagine this dude at the gas station? :dead:

Someone has to do an animated comedy video of him learning. :pachaha:

I picture him stalling out over and over trying to get into first and fukking stabbing the shyt out of the dashboard in frustration. :russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah that's one of those things I think Carpenter spoke on or Zombie spoke on for his remake of how it made no sense for Michael to be able to drive since he's been in Smith's Grove since he was a kid and never would've learned.
Michael didn't need the Internet or gps to track down his cursed bloodline.

What residential neighborhood where folks pay a mortgage can you post up in a car wearing a scary mask and a nosy white woman not call the police:huhldup:

This dude 6'3 wearing dusty clothes and a mask and it ain't Halloween posted up behind bushes watching people and no one bats an eye.

White privilege

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:dead:

The Halloween franchise is so bad.

I hate the originals, but I love all of rob zombies first horror movies and the reboot.
Zombie before the white horse segment and uncut version made sense of this whole shyt.

I had to watch the directors commentary of part two to get the ending and what he intended tho.

Past that, I would just watch the rob zombie stuff and be done with Michael Myers.

Art Barr