How the hell did Michael Myers learn to drive?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Sorry but the zombie movies are just packaged better and created why Myers was scary.
The other movies he was never a threat back then at all.
Plus boring as all fukk to watch.
The zombie movies are better because it really went in depth to the character and explained why he was Myers we feared.
The other movies is about duke in the trench coat and Jaime running around with no real establishing element to latch on to why Myers is so scary.
Best thing about the early ones is the score.
Which carpenter made himself.
Past the mythos of the score. I watch the zombie flicks.
As a matter of fact I would put zombie's first four movies up against any horror flicks all time too.

You just have an emotional affinity for those early movies but they don't really do shyt and real talk. I was a shawty watching them all come out and be dumb as fukk too. So, zombie took care to eliminate the cheese from the originals.
As carpenter will cheese the fukk out of a movie and we can cite all of them for reference on the cheese.

Except escape from my and in the sequel he cheesed that shyt to high hell. Although I love it but it is a fine line between that and mars cheese factor wise. That same cheese is found in all those old Myers films. Plus they are boring and Michael is not intimidating for the time when stacked against Freddie, chud, Jason, etc.

Art Barr
Zombie did NOT create why Michael Myers was scary. All they did was create how a serial killer created. Michael Myers is pure evil. Zombie seem to try and make us feel bad for Michael Myers to a point of justifying his early killings especially of his family. What you're saying is WHY the Zoimbie movies are not liked especially by real Halloween fans.

You're NOT suppose to go in depth in Myer's character. Thats what makes him creepy. Them being boring is subjective(yet in the originals Myer's was more original with his kills). And I don't get what you mean with cheesey? I felt the Zombie one to be way more cheesey? The Original Myers not intimidate ? What? Jason is an undead retarded killer in the forest where most of his kills are due to his victims(teenagers) being stupid and I love the Friday the 13th movies. Jason had to get all these silly upgrades to make him intimidating. Freddy has to go into your dreams to kill you and he has a big advantage. Anyways two of those killers are unrealistic compared to Myers. I don't know about Chud.

Myers is more immediately because he doesn't need brute strength like Jason or going into your dreams like Freddy. His intelligence and being more skilled scares you. In the first films Myers was sneaking up behind you in your own house in the suburbs. More scary than a killer in the woods or a demon in your dreams...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
And lol @ anyone who thinks Jason is better than Myers. Myers actually KILLED all his TARGETED victims. Meanwhile, Jason has not only failed to kill his targeted victims but he constantly gets outsmarted by teenagers and killed by them. He never killed Higgins, never killed Tommy, never killed the two teenagers from part 8(and he had history with the girl), never killed his niece,etc,etc.

Jason is completely dumb and only lucky because his victims are just as dumb as him. The only Jason that seems to be smart and skilled is the 2009 remake.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
And lol @ anyone who thinks Jason is better than Myers. Myers actually KILLED all his TARGETED victims. Meanwhile, Jason has not only failed to kill his targeted victims but he constantly gets outsmarted by teenagers and killed by them. He never killed Higgins, never killed Tommy, never killed the two teenagers from part 8(and he had history with the girl), never killed his niece,etc,etc.

Jason is completely dumb and only lucky because his victims are just as dumb as him. The only Jason that seems to be smart and skilled is the 2009 remake.
agree, Jason was a retard in camp crystal..a running joke.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Zombie did NOT create why Michael Myers was scary. All they did was create how a serial killer created. Michael Myers is pure evil. Zombie seem to try and make us feel bad for Michael Myers to a point of justifying his early killings especially of his family. What you're saying is WHY the Zoimbie movies are not liked especially by real Halloween fans.

You're NOT suppose to go in depth in Myer's character. Thats what makes him creepy. Them being boring is subjective(yet in the originals Myer's was more original with his kills). And I don't get what you mean with cheesey? I felt the Zombie one to be way more cheesey? The Original Myers not intimidate ? What? Jason is an undead retarded killer in the forest where most of his kills are due to his victims(teenagers) being stupid and I love the Friday the 13th movies. Jason had to get all these silly upgrades to make him intimidating. Freddy has to go into your dreams to kill you and he has a big advantage. Anyways two of those killers are unrealistic compared to Myers. I don't know about Chud.

Myers is more immediately because he doesn't need brute strength like Jason or going into your dreams like Freddy. His intelligence and being more skilled scares you. In the first films Myers was sneaking up behind you in your own house in the suburbs. More scary than a killer in the woods or a demon in your dreams...
If you're going to continue making these films from the 70s you're going to need to evolve the series with some kind of backstory. Character motivations.

It's called, film

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

No it is not,....
Those old movies made him seem supernatural and never explained a cot damn thing about him.
At least Jason we knew everytime he was there or not there they explained it.
Freddy is the scariest thing ever created in horror from that era.
Myers is at best a consolation prize in that era and not worth a viewing like the big two.

Plus that fukk'n bih ass doctor is the worst thing in all of horror all time and at least in zombie's flick he is humanized and given duality.

The doctor in the originals just screams Michael and is the huffest character that is supposed to be a hero ever.
To the point, Myers js simply where is the guage to end this bullshyt film and to top it off.
He survives a killshot with no esoteric spirits or anything being revealed ever about him and it is stoopid from the first movie.
Zombie movies show you how you get a villain.
The originals is just some guy running around in a mask with a loud mouth doctor chasing after a mediocre white woman.
Of which Nancy in Freddie shyts all over curtis's character.
That I don't even remember curtis's or the doctor's fukk'n names at all.
That is how much bullshyt the originals are.

Man how old are you also,...simply cause I remember all the school yard disses and block discussions about who was scary and nobody as a kid was scared or even intrigued about Myers.
Freddie and Jason was and still king in that regard.

Halloween was always a oh this is on and not Freddie or Jason ideal.

At least with zombie he gives you the reasons that made Myers scary. It shows how artistic he was and why he wanted the mask.
The original is some ya hoo in a mask with a big ass doctor and the worst damsel in distress with no backbone in horror film history.

That bih ain't no Nancy, nikka.
Myers ain't Freddie or Jason.
At least zombie brought Myers into realism.
The only thing realistic about the old Myers is the fact the old film used makes it have a look.
Past that Myers was not feared.

Myers was a walk in the park, breh.

Again, the original Myers is not Freddie or Jason.
Elm street in Illinois is way scarier than Haddonfield.

I been to elm street in Springfield Illinois as kid on the Springfield bus trip. We were all shook of the sight of elm street and getting out.

It feels scary off name alone...where Myers is from in Illinois is like who gives a fukk.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Jason is basically a spirit haunting his area of operations which is where he died.

He doesn't need to hunt down people who escape. He's only there to kill people who enter his AO.

Ultimately hes just an angry little mama's boy with a boys brain and a mans body carrying out the will of his mamas spirit.

Michael lives in an unrealistic world where he can just stalk people in a mask and dirty clothes and people just pretend they don't see him.

He should only be operating at night

Pull up in real life Tryin to act creepy in the cut?

Have Myers walking around with a humpty hump mask

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You watch zombies "31"

I enjoyed that to. Like a horror "running man"

I have not seen that one, yet.
It takes a bit for me to get ready watch his movies cause they are so heavy.
It has been a while since I watched house and now rejects. Hopefully I can find my halloweens and then go to that one.

Art Barr

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hey. Jason is special. :troll:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jason targets were teenagers and anyone who got in his way. So he got all his targets.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mike driving is a little more believable than dead ass jason guiding a boat from a lake to the ocean/dock of another boat heading to NY
Man you cats going to stop talking about my Horror heroes just live in the moment. :russ:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jason is basically a spirit haunting his area of operations which is where he died.

He doesn't need to hunt down people who escape. He's only there to kill people who enter his AO.

Ultimately hes just an angry little mama's boy with a boys brain and a mans body carrying out the will of his mamas spirit.

Michael lives in an unrealistic world where he can just stalk people in a mask and dirty clothes and people just pretend they don't see him.

He should only be operating at night

Pull up in real life Tryin to act creepy in the cut?

Have Myers walking around with a humpty hump mask

:laff: the visuals of Michael in chiraq.
Michael rolls up on some :steviej:

Only to see the goons look at him like he food :demonic:

Him realizing they not fazed by his presence and they walking up:dwillhuh::whoa:

Then him getting river danced on and robbed of his pockets:dead:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Always wondered this myself, but I'll assume they had to take him out of the asylum every once and while and he studied the drivers while in the car. That or he probably had books in the asylum to help. :yeshrug: