How the hell did Michael Myers learn to drive?

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
ibpshefgo8dwil.gif

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I can't stand Zombie's Halloween. Bringing Danielle Harris back just to do her the way they did with Michael possibly raping her... again.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I love Myers da GAWD, but unless his name is Robert Englund/Freddy Krueger he's not the GOAT :manny:

I tried to tell this nikka.
Freddie is king in the hood and nobody is taking the crown.
He legit scared the whole hood, the character is brilliant from a psychological horror based stand point.

Art Barr

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I was watching he og nightmare on elm street. In the one where it was revealed that Freddy had a daughter it slowed that he had the 'claw' way back when he still had his family. But in the opening he's shown (with burned hands mind you) making the claw glove. It's late af... I had to sit up and question that.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How about mike pulling up on LL at the gate:mjlol:

LL WALKS OUT AND THE LIGHTS GO OUT AUTOMATICALLY ON A 1930S OLD SCHOOL RIDE:mjlol: UNCLE L LOOKS IN AND MIKE CREEP PASSED HIM

THEN MIKE START TOYING WITH L BEFORE HE SAID fukk IT...I CAN'T KILLED A BROTHER WHO MADE RADIO
Has Michael Myers ever killed a black man?

Even busta rhymes made mike run that fade

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Zombie did NOT create why Michael Myers was scary. All they did was create how a serial killer created. Michael Myers is pure evil. Zombie seem to try and make us feel bad for Michael Myers to a point of justifying his early killings especially of his family. What you're saying is WHY the Zoimbie movies are not liked especially by real Halloween fans.

You're NOT suppose to go in depth in Myer's character. Thats what makes him creepy. Them being boring is subjective(yet in the originals Myer's was more original with his kills). And I don't get what you mean with cheesey? I felt the Zombie one to be way more cheesey? The Original Myers not intimidate ? What? Jason is an undead retarded killer in the forest where most of his kills are due to his victims(teenagers) being stupid and I love the Friday the 13th movies. Jason had to get all these silly upgrades to make him intimidating. Freddy has to go into your dreams to kill you and he has a big advantage. Anyways two of those killers are unrealistic compared to Myers. I don't know about Chud.

Myers is more immediately because he doesn't need brute strength like Jason or going into your dreams like Freddy. His intelligence and being more skilled scares you. In the first films Myers was sneaking up behind you in your own house in the suburbs. More scary than a killer in the woods or a demon in your dreams...
Jason's very first kill was someone in their suburban neighborhood :mjlol: