How the hell did Michael Myers learn to drive?

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Driving isn't just something somone should just do without training.
:gucci:
Whether they should or shouldn't, I'm just saying it's not that far fetched that Micheal Myers was able to operate a vehicle, that's all.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The zombie movies are not better than the original H1 and H2.

However, I'd watch both Zombie movies over the the rest of them(3 through 8)... The PTSD angle he took with the 2nd movie was underrated...

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
:gucci:
Whether they should or shouldn't, I'm just saying it's not that far fetched that Micheal Myers was able to operate a vehicle, that's all.
Yes it is far fetched.
Dude didn't grow up with his parents driving him around or joyriding with his older freinds.

He was confined damn near his whole life.

Him just hopping in a car and driving around smoothly stalking people is huge plot hole.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The zombie movies are not better than the original H1 and H2.

However, I'd watch both Zombie movies over the the rest of them(3 through 8)... The PTSD angle he took with the 2nd movie was underrated...

I compare the totality of the old to the new.
As the new was able to close out the story realistically in short more concise and higher quality.
Than the totality of eight or so movies.
People act like the og series does not include six bonafide shyt fest movies and imo the zombie flicks are better than the first two og as well.

Most people who hold those og in high esteem did not even wanna watch the zkmbje flicks out of the reality that yes.
Zombie could and did make better Halloween films than the originals and the first two as well.

I know so because I was introduced to the whole series by a great og Halloween fan boy.
Plus watched them with a surplus of halloween og fanboys.
Who dismissed zombie as gore and never even saw or do not watch much horror after the revenue grab Hollywood horror film era.
Yet those zombie movies are much better than the og's.

I know so because I sat through a binge run of Halloween with fanboys
Then when the next Halloween came out I sat and watche them in the hood daily and it was reran way more than the og Halloween by no fanboys.

I have never been over anyone crib who wan not a fan boy of Halloween and heard let's watch the og Halloween.
I have heard complete non fanboys like, happy as fukk.
like we about watch mike get it in excited for multiple daily viewings.
I seen the new Halloween be on fukk'n loop.
I ain't seen the og Halloween be on loop even in the vhs days and I seen og Myers get dissed consistently incomparison to Freddy and Jason and both freddy/jason have equally stoopid og film Legacies as Halloween.

Zombie is one of the best horror film makers ever. You can not deny it and trying to.
means you fronting cause house of 1000 corpses and devils rejects is better than Freddy, jason and the og Myers.

Which, quality of film wise trickled down into the Halloween films as well.
Maybe y'all judging this shyt with siskel lenses or some shyt.
Yet you not about to judge some shyt with siskel lenses.
like the og Halloween and then try to diss zombie and zombie with siskel lenses.
it does not work like that.
I have yet to read any rant about the zombie movies from you nikkaz as well.
Just a bunch of statements not backed by a cot damn thang.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yes it is far fetched.
Dude didn't grow up with his parents driving him around or joyriding with his older freinds.

He was confined damn near his whole life.

Him just hopping in a car and driving around smoothly stalking people is huge plot hole.

Yet you got nikkaz in here dismissing zombie showing the origin of myers from a realistic standpoint.
shyt Cray.

Art Barr