How the hell did Michael Myers learn to drive?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
OP he was driving way before H20 SINCE the very first Halloween. That imo makes Michael Myers very scary. More scary than Jason. Second how do we know he was even a good driver? Its a horror movie. Plus Michael is under the curse of Thorn and so it probably helped him with that.

I hate the originals, but I love all of rob zombies first horror movies and the reboot.
Zombie before the white horse segment and uncut version made sense of this whole shyt.

I had to watch the directors commentary of part two to get the ending and what he intended tho.

Past that, I would just watch the rob zombie stuff and be done with Michael Myers.

Art Barr

You have shyt taste. Your opinions on the Halloween franchise is invalid.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
OP he was driving way before H20 SINCE the very first Halloween. That imo makes Michael Myers very scary. More scary than Jason. Second how do we know he was even a good driver? Its a horror movie. Plus Michael is under the curse of Thorn and so it probably helped him with that.

You have shyt taste. Your opinions on the Halloween franchise is invalid.

The zombie movies are better and I watched them all.

Art Barr

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
imagine cutting someone off on the highway.. looking in your rearview and seeing fukking michael myers..

IESH0Ly.png

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The zombie movies are better and I watched them all.

Art Barr

So have I..

The Rob Zombie ones were steaming shyt. The John Carpenter ones were classics that defined horror classics(until part 6). The Rob Zombie one ruined the mythos of Michael Myers/Halloween. For example too much shytty gore and that again is just one example.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So have I..

The Rob Zombie ones were steaming shyt. The John Carpenter ones were classics that defined horror classics(until part 6). The Rob Zombie one ruined the mythos of Michael Myers/Halloween. For example too much shytty gore and that again is just one example.

Sorry but the zombie movies are just packaged better and created why Myers was scary.
The other movies he was never a threat back then at all.
Plus boring as all fukk to watch.
The zombie movies are better because it really went in depth to the character and explained why he was Myers we feared.
The other movies is about duke in the trench coat and Jaime running around with no real establishing element to latch on to why Myers is so scary.
Best thing about the early ones is the score.
Which carpenter made himself.
Past the mythos of the score. I watch the zombie flicks.
As a matter of fact I would put zombie's first four movies up against any horror flicks all time too.

You just have an emotional affinity for those early movies but they don't really do shyt and real talk. I was a shawty watching them all come out and be dumb as fukk too. So, zombie took care to eliminate the cheese from the originals.
As carpenter will cheese the fukk out of a movie and we can cite all of them for reference on the cheese.

Except escape from ny and in the sequel he cheesed that shyt to high hell. Although I love it but it is a fine line between that and myers cheese factor wise. That same cheese is found in all those old Myers films. Plus they are boring and Michael is not intimidating for the time when stacked against Freddie, chud, Jason, etc.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Sorry but the zombie movies are just packaged better and created why Myers was scary.
The other movies he was never a threat back then at all.
Plus boring as all fukk to watch.
The zombie movies are better because it really went in depth to the character and explained why he was Myers we feared.
The other movies is about duke in the trench coat and Jaime running around with no real establishing element to latch on to why Myers is so scary.
Best thing about the early ones is the score.
Which carpenter made himself.
Past the mythos of the score. I watch the zombie flicks.
As a matter of fact I would put zombie's first four movies up against any horror flicks all time too.

You just have an emotional affinity for those early movies but they don't really do shyt and real talk. I was a shawty watching them all come out and be dumb as fukk too. So, zombie took care to eliminate the cheese from the originals.
As carpenter will cheese the fukk out of a movie and we can cite all of them for reference on the cheese.

Except escape from my and in the sequel he cheesed that shyt to high hell. Although I love it but it is a fine line between that and mars cheese factor wise. That same cheese is found in all those old Myers films. Plus they are boring and Michael is not intimidating for the time when stacked against Freddie, chud, Jason, etc.

Art Barr
That young Myers beat thay boy with that stick till dark blood came out his mowf.

:whoo: u feel the zombie haloweens were better. Folks like to hold onto nostalgia like these are Oscar worthy films but presentation wise, zombies were better. More visceral and real feeling.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That young Myers beat thay boy with that stick till dark blood came out his mowf.

:whoo: u feel the zombie haloweens were better. Folks like to hold onto nostalgia like these are Oscar worthy films but presentation wise, zombies were better. More visceral and real feeling.

Mike pulled up with a stick.

Caught shawty slip'n like oh you think its a game.

Zombie gave you the whole origin down to the mask, normalized the doctor.

Excellent casting for young mike, too.
He got the a$$hole kid from Hancock.

Zombie made the sister of Myers important other than just curtis's rack.
that for some odd reason people of that era go crazy for and I be like wtf are they watching....
It is just some white bih.

Zombie's movies make more sense and are more plausible.

He kills machete and machete was so nice to him and Trejo was excellent in this, too.

It has be nostalgia for the older flicks.
My homie who likes Halloween won't even watch the zombie flicks. All cause I know he knows those old flicks will get embarrassed to the zombie flicks.

Zombie is one of the best horror film makers all time, easy.

I just watched house of 1000 corpses Saturday, too.

Art Barr

Imma get up and watch devil's rejects and be so amped i wanna kill those motherfukkers,.
then feel sorry for them after the law makes the heel turn.
Zombie makes you hate and fall in love with the most despicable motherfukkers in horror history imo. Just a brilliant guy in his genres of choice from rock to movies and painting the set of headbanger's ball.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikka wearing a William Shatner mask :mjlol:

In zombie's flick he explained why you should be scared of the figure not the mask..while explaining the mask as well.

Those older movies is about a fat weakling in a trench coat yellin Michael every two seconds.

Art Barr

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Mike pulled up with a stick.

Caught shawty slip'n like oh you think its a game.

Zombie gave you the while origin down to the mask, normalized the doctor. Made the sister of Myers important other than just curtis's rack that for some odd reason people of about and I be like wtf are they watching....

Zombie's movies make more sense and are more plausible.

He kills machete and machete was so nice to him and Trejo was excellent in this, too.

It has be nostalgia. My homie who likes Halloween won't even watch the zombie flicks. All cause I know he knows those old flicks will get embarrassed to the zombie flicks.

Zombie is one of the best horror film makers all time, easy.

I just watched house of 1000 corpses Saturday, too.

Art Barr

Imma get up and watch devil's rejects and be some amped j wanna kill those motherfukkers, and then feel sorry for them after the law makes the heel turn.
Zombie makes you hate and fall in love with the most despicable motherfukkers in horror history imo. Just a brilliant guy in his genres of choice from rock to movies and painting the set of headbanger's ball.

Art Barr
You watch zombies "31"

I enjoyed that to. Like a horror "running man"