How the fukk do y’all have fun and talk to women at bars and clubs?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I go on tinder seasonally. Not parallel to the 4 seasons but I tend to have sex several times and delete it for weeks on end.

Recently reinstalled after many months.
Got 8 matches atm. Thick brehette, two on the cusp of being fat but still fukkable, average brehette, fat white bytch I’m ignore, skinny white or Latina bytch can’t tell and two fat brehettes.
B82448-CD-7941-489-A-B6-FD-FA4-EA83-F5-B6-F.png

razaria cute!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Some of these cats just over think everything.

Going out and having fun is so "mechanical" and "technical" these days.

Everything gotta be some "gameplan"

The more you go out the more experience you have and you'll know how to move in those spaces. Go out with the intention of having fun for yourself, if you meet any interesting women then it's a side effect of your night.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dance and enjoy yourself. When I do women approach or talk to me, as I’m having fun.

Don't be one of those guys hanging round the dance floor watching the women like pieces of meat or stood up in the corner watching like a rabbit in the headlights.
Pretty much this

If you going to the bar/club & already feeling like you’re being forced then you taking an L

Dance, Talk enjoy yourself all that other shyt will come

Going out with the sole purpose to get some p*ssy come off as thirsty

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
If You’re Not Social, Don’t Drink, And Don’t Dance Why Go Somewhere Where All 3 Are A Requirement Lmao

Meet Women Somewhere That Suits Your Strengths

Even If You Do Pull At The Club By Some Miracle You’re Gonna Resent The Broad Cause SHE Likes To Drink, Dance And Be Social

You got to be an extra lame to not drink. I don't drink myself, but I have my go to when it comes to social environment. If you don't want strong alcohol or beer, shyt like whisky sour is good for non drinkers. And the great thing is you don't got to drink much to be leaning:mjgrin::blessed:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I had a hot girl with me last night and other girls like talking to hot girls.

Actually was offered a threesome but I was WAAAY to drunk so I told her to go tell the girl maybe another time and the other girl was disappointed. (So they just kept on making out)
:yeshrug:

Women love other bad bytches

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
See cause I actually tried that shyt and it came off mad awkward and felt corny as shyt plus the chicks wasn’t feeling me but okay

I’m no longer in the area but yeah I been meaning to get back on my daygame. Crazy thing is I was approaching like 5x a day at the beginning of COVID. Like July 2020. Chicks was down but it never went anywhere cause I guess they were scared of the virus or some shyt.

Shyt is just weird now cause I’m in OC and it’s nothing but old ass CACS and shyt out here. Everything closes early and it’s like car central out this bytch.

Local college are commuter schools to sohh finding a good spot is tough:francis:

Thinking of saying fukk it and making the trip out to LA every now and then

I sympathize with the commuter school thing. During undergrad, I recall having to flake on several confirmed hook ups because women were 40+ minutes away(in one direction) and i just couldn't rationalize putting in THAT much effort. No matter how much she was feeling me.:whoa:

I found an easy fix was to just screen for logistics a few minutes into talking. Real under the radar stuff thrown into normal convo. If she was a distance learner, i would just cut the convo and bounce, or in a worst case scenario, id frame my crib as her pitstop between commutes.

Do either of these methods seem doable for you, breh? The big advantage of that campus will be the sear amount of women just randomly walking through. Itd be a shame to let that go.:lupe:

Tried going to bars earlier in the day and it’s just NPCs out there, random ass Cheers mfers :heh:
:dead: . Tough crowd.

Driving to LA is kinda iffy depending on your distance. If its less than 20min, then cool ; but with yalls traffic that would be really hard to pull off. And you dont want to be in a spot where you must expend massive resources on a hotel, gas, familiarizing with venues, covers, etc each week just to get some play:mjcry:

As final note, ive found most daytime women you approach without their mask on are fair game. Covid doesnt bother them nearly as much as a masked woman. So specialization, especially this late stage in the covid cycle may be the fix. Now that vax have been approved for children and adults are being coerced into vaccines at work; i think this whole thing should be over by spring.

Anyway, Good luck out there breh. Worst case scenario is joining a salsa class. Lets hope it dont come to that.:pachaha:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
U looking at these 2 things like they are separate.
They're not. It's the same energy.
See u gotta have only 1 goal for the night.
The Only thing you should be thinking about is having fun.
Fun by dancing, cracking jokes, telling stories etc
Do not care about anything but having fun
Then you will reach a point where people become more open to watching or listening to you or dancing with you...

Remember women came out to have a good time too. They didn't get all dressed up to come sit down and stare at their phones all nite

But if all u do is stare and pressure yourself thinking I need to score tonight or else tonight is gonna suck aka u suck...then it's gonna be a long night my friend​

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
We been off clubbing for a while now bro.

What yall know about acting classes, chess club, spoken word events and bars on a Friday night after work for meeting hos... that's where yall need need be. A hobby or activity is now needed to break the icey wall these new socially awkward women have up at all times. Once you share a laugh over a chess game or a painting activity they gonna open up and show some personality.

Level 2 is where you freelance as a yoga instructor, personal trainer or massage therapist for ladies. When you befriend groups of girls on a night out and just become the cool friend who they all fukk with. On some 'She's too drunk let Coli bot take her home at least she will be safe' ish

Getting friendzoned by a girl group and getting friendzoned by one girl is a completely different thing. If you are friendzoned by a girl group you will swim in p*ssy at some point.

Anyway lemme chill. Giving out way too much game on a Saturday morning.

:feedme: Name some good spots in the city

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
You're officially Reggie 2.0 on this forum at this rate.

Multiple threads a day, camping on thecoli all day
Strong hater energy towards other blacks, no smoke for whitey.
Unemployed with no effort shown to change situation.
Living off of parents.

Don't forget that he's also a fakkit