How the fukk do y’all have fun and talk to women at bars and clubs?

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This seems like good advice on a surface level but…

With the way society is set up it’s pretty rare to meet fine ass women doing hobbies or a social event a “normal” person would attend. And even then when you’re in a social environment like that it’s a one shot kill type of thing. If the women in that environment aren’t feeling you, then you’re assed out.

And plus the main difference between social events and going out is that the events are not centered around socializing in that way - they’re centered around the event/hobby itself. And you’d always have to walk that bytch ass thin line of not coming off like a creep trying to spit game at a random ass meet up.

Especially not compared to going out at night which has an incredibly large amount of women from pretty much every demographic (of hobbies that is). Women from the gym go out, from salsa classes, improv, marine biologists, accountants, etc. And it’s also a social event where hooking up and flirting is considered socially acceptable.

So in addition to hobbies only having few women and the amount of avalibke social events

And aside from that there aren’t even places here in the US that people can go to to have fun. Especially not now in the social media and late stage capitalism era where most people are at home and on social media to fill those voids.

And even then, the women there aren’t going to be the most attractive. Not trying to be a downer or anything, just saying how things are and why I can’t really get behind that.

Hell even when I was in college, the women weren’t at events/cool hobbies like that. They were at parties and concerts and shyt. I tried out salsa and all that - shyt just ain’t the same because there’s group dynamics involved and it was always the same core group of mfers there who was already dating/platonic or whatever.

Unless you have any ideas for social events? Meetup ain’t popping from what I’m seeing.
First of, no one is owed a bad bytch. Second, the club isn't the only place to meet them. Third, if you're bent on meeting chicks at the club, then do what it takes to grab their attention there.

For those of us that aren't about the club life, I'm just saying there are other avenues to meet women.

Personally, I've went to a few cultural exchange joints here and abroad, and have done well. I tend to be on the friendly side and can strike up convos with anyone.

I only know about these shyts cause of a brown (nerdy) cat I used to work work, and my man was cleaning up. I'm talking a revolving door of cute Japanese chicks that was here to learn English. Same dude wouldn't stand a chance at a night club, but he found his own lane and was crushing it

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You guys need to get out more man. And not even focus on talking to women you guys are tryna smash. Like, go out and socialize with everyone.

having the ability to have conversations with anyone can get you places.
May as well share this story.

Me and my mans was striking out hard trying to pick up chicks in Tokyo. Neither of us spoke the language, and trying to chat through a translation app was not it :mjlol:

Went to a cultural exchange meet, met a local cat there who knew English well, but was an incel with a sense of humor. My mans ended up being our unofficial tour guide/translator and helped me bag a local milf. At first we were trying to get get him to make a play on her, but he wasn't into older chicks. I wasn't about to let that go to waste, so I scooped it. She came through for your boy and let me absolutely crush it ... unforgettable night :wow:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
so do the cozy shimmy
A1tasbj.png

IYH12.gif

:dead::deadrose:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of, no one is owed a bad bytch. Second, the club isn't the only place to meet them. Third, if you're bent on meeting chicks at the club, then do what it takes to grab their attention there.

For those of us that aren't about the club life, I'm just saying there are other avenues to meet women.

Personally, I've went to a few cultural exchange joints here and abroad, and have done well. I tend to be on the friendly side and can strike up convos with anyone.

I only know about these shyts cause of a brown (nerdy) cat I used to work work, and my man was cleaning up. I'm talking a revolving door of cute Japanese chicks that was here to learn English. Same dude wouldn't stand a chance at a night club, but he found his own lane and was crushing it

"bad bytchs" don't go to the club, usually avg and below avg women go because it''s where they get the most attention.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
"bad bytchs" don't go to the club, usually avg and below avg women go because it''s where they get the most attention.
Learned this the hard way. Recently I hit the club and it’s 1-2 true baddies:wow:the rest just filler bytches, like how Italians make cigarettes out of tobacco that couldn’t make the cut for a fine cigar:mjcry:

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Forget the club, to loud in there. You’ll realize that with time. The bar scene is where it’s at. Get some drinks in you, start feeling nice and you have to be confident. Was always easy for me.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Spent my early 20s at clubs. The club is more of a starter kit for brehs that want to sample the nightlife vibe.

The key is reading body language, being confident and having social skills.

When I used to club, I'll just go there just to have fun and do my choreography. Girls would see and give me the buns. My first lap dance was actually at a club/poetry slam.

This chick had me hungry:mjcry:

Quality of women depends on location and reputation of the club.

Game? That's where social skills come in. Don't be nervous. Keep it light, sprinkle some jokes, just be cool. She's human too.

Bars and Lounges I recommend. Way more relaxing and chill. Networking Events is also cool. That's where I go as well.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Better off going to a poppin happy hour if you want to actually socialize with women or likewise people in general…less distractions and catered more towards a chill vibe…

Meeting women in the nightlife in general is truly where you have to play the numbers because it really is a crapshoot even if you do come across something that’s feelin you…

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
See cause I actually tried that shyt and it came off mad awkward and felt corny as shyt plus the chicks wasn’t feeling me but okay

I’m no longer in the area but yeah I been meaning to get back on my daygame. Crazy thing is I was approaching like 5x a day at the beginning of COVID. Like July 2020. Chicks was down but it never went anywhere cause I guess they were scared of the virus or some shyt.

Shyt is just weird now cause I’m in OC and it’s nothing but old ass CACS and shyt out here. Everything closes early and it’s like car central out this bytch.

Tried going to bars earlier in the day and it’s just NPCs out there, random ass Cheers mfers :heh:

Local college are commuter schools to sohh finding a good spot is tough:francis:

Thinking of saying fukk it and making the trip out to LA every now and then
Gotta find what works for you breh. Don’t give up