How the fukk are you gonna come with a condom?

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Good puzzy gone get you off, regardless.Mid box have you struggling in your rain coat.

I actually prefer rubbers because in JA they have these last long condoms, raw 🐕 shyt be lasting 2-5 mins on average and I'm hearing every excuse

'I just ate'

'I haven't eaten'

'Haven't had sex in a while'

'Got a lot on my mind babe...'

OK but u was talking big smack b4 u got here.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I actually prefer rubbers because in JA they have these last long condoms, raw 🐕 shyt be lasting 2-5 mins on average and I'm hearing every excuse

'I just ate'

'I haven't eaten'

'Haven't had sex in a while'

'Got a lot on my mind babe...'

OK but u was talking big smack b4 u got here.
With raw sex, I have to distract myself to not cum too quickly. With condom sex, I'm gonna have to fake an orgasm. There's gotta be a middle ground. If I'm having raw sex with a girl for a while, I can control myself just fine, waiting for her to cum first. But with this condom shyt, she's coming, and I'm left faking that shyt :mjcry: I'll try the lambskin joints though...

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
MAAAAN, FCK condoms...might as well be jacking ya own dck off...sex sposed to be WET!! Ain't nothing better.
:blessed:

Back in my Dirt bag days I did the old Switcheroo with my Young chick...
:lolbron:

Didn't buss in her if though... HELL no!

:whoa:

Popped a whole in the condom the Pwussy selling thot put on me in the McDonald's Bathroom in Tampa...creampied her n she didn't even know it.

Bwoy, them SNEAKY condom hole Busts feel so damn good! Specially when you never plan on seeing the Bysh ever again!

:ahh::banderas:
Uncivilized demon.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
1. Use lube, lotion or water under the condom.
2. Go on Amazon and read reviews Magnum is rated #1 for a reason. Also, look for the words "think" or "raw"
3. Go raw and then put the condom on at the end.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I agree that kids need a two parent home...

I'm not okay with having kids in two different homes but the reality is life happens and you play the cards dealt to you the best way you can. Aint no point in me crying about something I can't change, and for the record I was trapped into my youngest child...

So when you have kids in multiple homes being involved is the best thing you can control, abd I dont use the word "involved" lightly. I'm a full and voluntary participant in my daughters' lives...

I'm failing to understand the correlation you're making. Because my point is that having kids is only scary if you know you can't afford them, or you just don't want them...

I can clearly and obviously afford to be a father and have never been slowed by having children. So the scary shyt about not having natural sex because you may have kids, never applied to me...

Also don't out yourself, because I have some bad news for you: you can be with a woman who seems amazing and checks all the boxes for you, and if it goes south, you still run the possibility of having to fight for custody. Nobody can predict how these women act when relationships end and ego and kids are involved...

I have a great life that gets better every year. Its not a perfect one so while fighting for custody is an inconvenience, it isn't effecting my quality of life...

So yes, I'm a fan of doing what feels comfortable to you. I prefer natural sex, would wear a condom if I liked a woman enough and she asked me----->but they don't ask me to, I'm healthy and clean, and I love natural sex. If you like condom sex knock yourself out, playa!

Cigg is a white man 🤣...
Ohhhhhh, that makes way more sense:mjlol:.

A conservative Asian woman is DEFINITELY NOT dating a black guy.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I can guarantee you don't know ONE straight man who caught HIV/AIDS from some Pwussy.

:russ:

Any nygga with it was either getting piped down, RAW...or a druggy.

:francis:

Nah all that sharing bytches who fukk everybody raw is dangerous. Bc some downlow looney in her rotation

#Wrapitup

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
mad-disappointed.gif

:mjlol: Every time I see this hahaha. What is this from?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
So, I'm dating this new girl but she's not on birth control. We've been using condoms. I fukked her twice, but couldn't come either time. What's the best condom to use? This condom shyt is terrible. I can't even feel her. :mjcry:

condoms???

are you a fukking sailor or some shyt??? :heh:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
why not? sometimes I don't feel like being bothered with my girl and would prefer to jag off in the house and be done with it vs driving across town for some p*ssy :rudy:
You ain't really getting p*ssy on the regular like that if you gotta drive for it. You good :obama:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
either she's hella young, or she's selling u wild :duck:
Nah, she's hella conservative. I believe her. I had to wait 2 months before I slept with her the first time. I don't mind though. I'm not a big sex guy. I was just texting with her, and she's like, if you can provide me with a clean std report, we can have raw sex. I know I don't have anything, but I'm going to the doc on Wednesday to get the report.