How the fukk are you gonna come with a condom?

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's real conservative. She's Chinese. I tried to go down on her and she was too shy. I'm not gonna get some head from her. I gotta figure out a way to come with a condom or fake that shyt, which is no good.

Oh so she says no licky licky only fukky fukky

lib123

All Star
Daps
Being involved is not enough. Kids need two parent households. The black community is the only community where both the men and women are perfectly fine having children living in separate households than their children. The kid being able to call you is not enough. Seeing them on the weekends is not enough. The kid needs to see a healthy male female dynamic at home.

Yeah we literally have 50+ years of real life observations and statistical data showing the downside of the current baby mama and baby daddy culture but people still downplay it. Community cooked.

lib123

All Star
Daps
I agree that kids need a two parent home...

I'm not okay with having kids in two different homes but the reality is life happens and you play the cards dealt to you the best way you can. Aint no point in me crying about something I can't change, and for the record I was trapped into my youngest child...

So when you have kids in multiple homes being involved is the best thing you can control, abd I dont use the word "involved" lightly. I'm a full and voluntary participant in my daughters' lives...

I'm failing to understand the correlation you're making. Because my point is that having kids is only scary if you know you can't afford them, or you just don't want them...

I can clearly and obviously afford to be a father and have never been slowed by having children. So the scary shyt about not having natural sex because you may have kids, never applied to me...

Also don't out yourself, because I have some bad news for you: you can be with a woman who seems amazing and checks all the boxes for you, and if it goes south, you still run the possibility of having to fight for custody. Nobody can predict how these women act when relationships end and ego and kids are involved...

I have a great life that gets better every year. Its not a perfect one so while fighting for custody is an inconvenience, it isn't effecting my quality of life...

So yes, I'm a fan of doing what feels comfortable to you. I prefer natural sex, would wear a condom if I liked a woman enough and she asked me----->but they don't ask me to, I'm healthy and clean, and I love natural sex. If you like condom sex knock yourself out, playa!

Cigg is a white man 🤣...

Would you prefer for your daughters to have children after getting married when they grow up?

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
MAAAAN, FCK condoms...might as well be jacking ya own dck off...sex sposed to be WET!! Ain't nothing better.
:blessed:

Back in my Dirt bag days I did the old Switcheroo with my Young chick...
:lolbron:

Didn't buss in her if though... HELL no!

:whoa:

Popped a Hole in the condom the Pwussy selling thot put on me in the McDonald's Bathroom in Tampa...creampied her n she didn't even know it.

Bwoy, them SNEAKY condom hole Busts feel so damn good! Specially when you never plan on seeing the Bysh ever again!

:ahh::banderas:
Man I hope you don’t have daughters :francis:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm gonna be real with you, when I had multiples, there were some where it was hard to nut and there was one where it was hard NOT to nut. Maybe you're just no that physically attracted to her.
She's very attractive. She used to be a model and now owns her own fashion company. She's not the prettiest girl I've been with, but it's close. It's just the condoms are terrible I think. We'll see if other condoms do the trick. Or I'll just wait for my clean std report and go raw and pullout. That's probably the best way to go, though it's risky.

But yeah, she is very conservative sexually, which I'm fine with. I'm not a big sex person either, but I want to feel closer to her :yeshrug: :dame:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
me personally only raw

of course I just don't fvck any random woman, I got to know them and be safe

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
once this thread hit page two it became possibly the dumbest shyt ive ever read in my life

i have no idea how anyone that retarded can make it through life. i really dont

damn i hope some of yall are trolling.
damn.. i stopped after page one. Let me see what i missed

Louisville Slugz

Superstar
Daps
Just go raw and lube ya dikk up with blue magic hair grease and buss in it. It will neutralize your semen from swimming and it blocks up her fallopian tubes over a period of time.

The combination of the hair grease and her natural juices is :noah:

Go with the OG Blue Magic. If she has sensitive skin then switch up and use the one with coconut oil.

images
:deadrose: