How the fukk are you gonna come with a condom?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I agree that kids need a two parent home...

I'm not okay with having kids in two different homes but the reality is life happens and you play the cards dealt to you the best way you can. Aint no point in me crying about something I can't change, and for the record I was trapped into my youngest child...

So when you have kids in multiple homes being involved is the best thing you can control, abd I dont use the word "involved" lightly. I'm a full and voluntary participant in my daughters' lives...

I'm failing to understand the correlation you're making. Because my point is that having kids is only scary if you know you can't afford them, or you just don't want them...

I can clearly and obviously afford to be a father and have never been slowed by having children. So the scary shyt about not having natural sex because you may have kids, never applied to me...

Also don't out yourself, because I have some bad news for you: you can be with a woman who seems amazing and checks all the boxes for you, and if it goes south, you still run the possibility of having to fight for custody. Nobody can predict how these women act when relationships end and ego and kids are involved...

I have a great life that gets better every year. Its not a perfect one so while fighting for custody is an inconvenience, it isn't effecting my quality of life...

So yes, I'm a fan of doing what feels comfortable to you. I prefer natural sex, would wear a condom if I liked a woman enough and she asked me----->but they don't ask me to, I'm healthy and clean, and I love natural sex. If you like condom sex knock yourself out, playa!

Cigg is a white man 🤣...
Imagine typing out this soliloquy just to say I was right. Tempted to neg off the strength of you wasting bandwidth on all this extra Juelzing. :unimpressed:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
He should be able to get a body slide, dry humping, private to private slide. Hell strippers let's you whip it out and grind on you with a lap dance many places during the day shift in the lapdance area.

Getting an Ass job is good times. He may need to suggest that. Lube up that crack a lil...

2396627_vid-alex_anabelle-first-assjob.png

Thats exactly what I do to my Shorthick Ass FWB wit Meg Twerk Skills when in Foreplay Mode:banderas:and Titty fukks

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Misery loves company :blessed:
The guy you quoted was talking about me, but you aren't talking about me because I'm not miserable at all...

I dont know what reality you nikkas live in where a nikka have kids or go thru custody means the nigha "miserable". My life is probably better than yours...
Imagine typing out this soliloquy just to say I was right. Tempted to neg off the strength of you wasting bandwidth on all this extra Juelzing. :unimpressed:
You're not right, though. You internet guys are hilarious 😂...

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
I'm at the point in my life where I don't give a fukk. I'd have a kid with her. She's pretty and smart. I'm gonna try one of the lambskin joints. Maybe that'll help

She's real conservative. She's Chinese. I tried to go down on her and she was too shy. I'm not gonna get some head from her. I gotta figure out a way to come with a condom or fake that shyt, which is no good.

I like her a lot, so responsible advice. I'm not taking it off midway
:palm::ohmy::smh:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
The guy you quoted was talking about me, but you aren't talking about me because I'm not miserable at all...

I dont know what reality you nikkas live in where a nikka have kids or go thru custody means the nigha "miserable". My life is probably better than yours...

You're not right, though. You internet guys are hilarious 😂...
So you've made multiple inquiries about the ins and outs of custody, complained about the hassle & unfairness of the process AND you advocate for busting raw.

Niigga nowhere in there was I wrong. That's exactly what I said. :unimpressed:

All that heavy projection It's A Wonderful Life, Internet Thugs shyt you can miss me with all that because I'm not the guy you're looking for. Feel free to move around and enjoy your week my brother.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Used to be like op just recently was I satisfied wearing a rub. It was just one of those trash free ones you get at clinics

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I got the Trojan Bareskin ones on Amazon. They arrive tonight. I'm gonna see her tomorrow for a concert. Let's see if they are any better. :sadcam:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
fukk a finer chick is the only way. If she turns you on enough you will be able to bust with a condom lol.
This girl is fine as fukk. She makes me so hard, but I put the condom on and fukk her, and I feel nothing. Her box is tight. I'm just used to raw sex. I wanna fukk her raw, but she's not on birth control. Normally my girls are on birth control, so this is new. She's real conservative with sex. I'm fine with that. She has a great personality and is cool as fukk. I just gotta figure out how to come with a condom.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This girl is fine as fukk. She makes me so hard, but I put the condom on and fukk her, and I feel nothing. Her box is tight. I'm just used to raw sex. I wanna fukk her raw, but she's not on birth control. Normally my girls are on birth control, so this is new. She's real conservative with sex. I'm fine with that. She has a great personality and is cool as fukk. I just gotta figure out how to come with a condom.
Ask her if she's cool with you both getting tested and using a lambskin. You will be able to feel everything then.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ask her if she's cool with you both getting tested and using a lambskin. You will be able to feel everything then.
She's clean she says. She's only been with 4 guys before me. I know I'm clean because I got tested after the last girl I slept with. I'll try the lambskin too. I'll order some off Amazon.