How the fukk are you gonna come with a condom?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. If her shyt really fire...nikkas feeling it thru the condom.
6c8819fefa40c5fa93d3a9a3598e168c.gif

facts nicca

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I like her so much, I don't even care if she has trash p*ssy. :yeshrug:
Then wtf is the point of this thread bruh?

Nicca, this wack b'sh got you so lost in the sauce YOU'RE double talking. Sh't you're saying doesn't even make sense.

You just said you don't care if her puccy trash, whjch it looks like it is, but you're crying in here talking about condoms make sex trash. Make it make sense :why: the sex is gonna be garbage regardless :pachaha:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Then wtf is the point of this thread bruh?

Nicca, this wack b'sh got you so lost in the sauce YOU'RE double talking. Sh't you're saying doesn't even make sense.

You just said you don't care if her puccy trash, whjch it looks like it is, but you're crying in here talking about condoms make sex trash. Make it make sense :why: the sex is gonna be garbage regardless :pachaha:
Trash p*ssy still makes you come, most of the time if it's raw. I like her as a person, as an individual. Sex really isn't that big of a thing for me. I can fukk her, make her come, and then be done. I don't need to come. I'm weird though. I respect her as a person :dame:

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
MAAAAN, FCK condoms...might as well be jacking ya own dck off...sex sposed to be WET!! Ain't nothing better.
:blessed:

Back in my Dirt bag days I did the old Switcheroo with my Young chick...
:lolbron:

Didn't buss in her if though... HELL no!

:whoa:

Popped a whole in the condom the Pwussy selling thot put on me in the McDonald's Bathroom in Tampa...creampied her n she didn't even know it.

Bwoy, them SNEAKY condom hole Busts feel so damn good! Specially when you never plan on seeing the Bysh ever again!

:ahh::banderas:
This right here is a prime example of being right and wrong at the same time.

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, she's hella conservative. I believe her. I had to wait 2 months before I slept with her the first time. I don't mind though. I'm not a big sex guy. I was just texting with her, and she's like, if you can provide me with a clean std report, we can have raw sex. I know I don't have anything, but I'm going to the doc on Wednesday to get the report.
Wait...so two things here.

1. If you do that and you two fucc, is she gonna take a pill or not?

2. If she's that worried about you having std's then why the fucc would she fucc someone she thinks could be dirty like that because they've got a condom on...she how that doesn't make sense? :why:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Wait...so two things here.

1. If you do that and you two fucc, is she gonna take a pill or not?

2. If she's that worried about you having std's then why the fucc would she fucc someone she thinks could be dirty like that because they've got a condom on...she how that doesn't make sense? :why:
I'm just gonna get the clean report and fukk her raw and pullout. She's a viable candidate for a person to have kids with. I want kids finally, so I'm in a different space. Yeah, she's real concerned with STDs. I don't mind getting a clean printout.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
She's real conservative. She's Chinese. I tried to go down on her and she was too shy. I'm not gonna get some head from her. I gotta figure out a way to come with a condom or fake that shyt, which is no good.
nikka, drop that boring jawn

Boring sex ain’t sex, b