How the fukk are you gonna come with a condom?

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Man get your hoe ass out my alerts

You can clap cheeks with a condom on & that’s still better than a handjob weirdo :gucci:

You a grown ass man wearing condoms....pathetic.

I would never. :hhh:

Who raised you?

Bunch of yall is a bunch of delicate muthafukkas.

I'm disgusted at yall...the nerve and audacity

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
You a grown ass man wearing condoms....pathetic.

I would never. :hhh:

Who raised you?

Bunch of yall is a bunch of delicate muthafukkas.

I'm disgusted at yall...the nerve and audacity
Shawn Kemp,Magic,Travis Henry & Ant Dogg was delicate before they jumped in that Water Raw:francis:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Shawn Kemp,Magic,Travis Henry & Ant Dogg was delicate before they jumped in that Water Raw:francis:
:whoa:I'm saying dint be raw dawging randoms..but if yall clean after testing and yall both have interests then you raw Dawgs.

I'm saying for casual sex purposes, I'm not wearing a condom. I'mma take that handjob and call it a day and eat some twat and keep it pushing.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:whoa:I'm saying dint be raw dawging randoms..but if yall clean after testing and yall both have interests then you raw Dawgs.

I'm saying for casual sex purposes, I'm not wearing a condom. I'mma take that handjob and call it a day and eat some twat and keep it pushing.
:mjlol: lame ass nikka

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
once this thread hit page two it became possibly the dumbest shyt ive ever read in my life

i have no idea how anyone that retarded can make it through life. i really dont

damn i hope some of yall are trolling.

sad part is they being dead ass serious :sadcam:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
She's real conservative. She's Chinese. I tried to go down on her and she was too shy. I'm not gonna get some head from her. I gotta figure out a way to come with a condom or fake that shyt, which is no good.

Bruh are you my alt account when I’m drunk? cause I’m going through the same thing. :wtf: I can only bust from missionary and legit focus on the box with a condom on.

The only positive is I learned from my situation is regular condoms are too small. :myman:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
this comes off so crazy with what we now know/suspect :dahell:

Bill Gates Wants to Create the Condom of the Future​

By Scott Christian
January 24, 2014

Image may contain Bill Gates Tie Accessories Accessory Suit Coat Clothing Overcoat Apparel Room Indoors and Human

Next time you’re deep in the throws of passion, fumbling over that stupid condom wrapper, struggling in an all-out sprint against the clock to engage in bit of nerve-deadened, baby-free sex that rates only slightly better than dry humping through your jeans, just stop for a second and think about Bill Gates.

Or, you know, maybe wait until after you’re done.

Either way, you should definitely give ol’ Bill some consideration, because he might just be the man to make sure that scenario never happens again. On Wednesday, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation announced that it would be giving out $1 million in grants for someone to create a better condom. The hope is that by creating the condom of the future—one that eliminates inconvenience and, most importantly, loss of pleasure—men around the world will be more likely to use one, thus sparing women of the disproportionate burden of HIV infections and unplanned pregnancies.

Of course, the Gates Foundation isn’t getting into the condom racket solely to improve your sexy time. Well, they are, but the long-range goal is actually to use better condoms to help fight global poverty. Most economists agree that there is a direct correlation between impoverished countries and high birth rates, and the thinking is that, by creating a more pleasurable condom, men in those countries will be more likely to embrace male contraception. As Dr. Papa Salif Sow, a senior program officer on the HIV team at the Gates Foundation, said, "The common analogy is that wearing a condom is like taking a shower with a raincoat on. A redesigned condom that overcomes inconvenience, fumbling, or perceived loss of pleasure would be a powerful weapon in the fight against poverty."

Many of the scientists who have received money from the grant are looking at materials beyond latex in order to solve the sensitivity problem. At the University of Oregon, scientists are developing an ultra-thin condom made out of a polyurethane polymer with "shape memory properties." Another scientist from the University of Tennessee believes that thermoplastic elastomers are the answer.

But the most interesting, and potentially weird, material being explored is an animal tendon—specifically, collagen fibrils from cow tendons.

As Mark McGlothlin, from Apex Medical Technologies told the New Republic, "the texture of collagen is very much like the mucous membrane: The feel of it, the heat transfer of it, and to the touch, it feels very much like skin." And creating something that serves as a second skin is basically the holy grail of this whole enterprise.

So, space-aged polymers or cow tendons, one way or another, we men just might someday have a condom that doesn’t kill all of the sensation during sex. And all thanks to Bill Gates. Let’s just hope that whatever these mad scientists come up with, it does better than Zune.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

Got ya,im kinda working that deal on my FWB but I aint trippin either way,A Nut shall be had:ahh:...Im just not payin for another Me to be created just cause I wanted to Feel it so Bad and we are not Married/Commited

They prevent pregnancy only they aren't for std/sti prevention.
Ahh thats it,I did hear that part a lot back then

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Practice sexual irresponsibility brehs

Got ya,im kinda working that deal on my FWB but I aint trippin either way,A Nut shall be had:ahh:...Im just not payin for another Me to be created just cause I wanted to Feel it so Bad and we are not Married/Commited

Ahh thats it,I did hear that part a lot back then
Exactly....I'm against procreation and procreating activities

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna be real with you, when I had multiples, there were some where it was hard to nut and there was one where it was hard NOT to nut. Maybe you're just no that physically attracted to her.