How much u got in your bank account right now?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Just left FOGO DE CHAO, AMA

were they being stingy with the filet mignon? cuz I notice those places like to send that filet mignon dude the least amount possible. I won't even eat a lof of the other food in there and will demand the filet mignon guy come over and fill up my plate.

they better take that chicken and :camby:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
muhammad-ali.jpg

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
How wealthy was Ali? I never really thought about it before
Ali was potentially a very wealthy man and could ask for any price for an event, had enormous endorsement deals, got paid millions in the 70's..
but his over spending, charity giving, people stealing money behind his watch and trustworthy indidivuals became his biggest crooks..he retired a quarter of the wealth he should have acquired in 1980/81..should have had more than 200 million US dollars in late 70's to be clear..
He was an internatioanl icon! Don King strategically gained roughly 25 million dollars in 1978/79 that was meant for Ali!

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at BOA, I have the platinum tier because of over 100K in total assets in my account, which means I get unlimited free atm withdrawals. which means, I don't give a flying fukk about paying $5 from the arabs to withdraw $10, cuz it's instantly reimbursed.

I also get 75% more cash back on my credit cards thru them, which damn near doubles my cash back. and I use those credit cards for EVERY purchase.

there's also other benefits like free safe deposit boxes, discounts on mortgages and loans. I don't really take advantage of all those other benefits.

Sounds like Chase private client.