How much u got in your bank account right now?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:patrice:

Why do I get the feeling that if the government ever shut down again, we'd see a lot of these...nevermind, keep balling ya'll :mjlol:

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
at BOA, I have the platinum tier because of over 100K in total assets in my account, which means I get unlimited free atm withdrawals. which means, I don't give a flying fukk about paying $5 from the arabs to withdraw $10, cuz it's instantly reimbursed.

I also get 75% more cash back on my credit cards thru them, which damn near doubles my cash back. and I use those credit cards for EVERY purchase.

there's also other benefits like free safe deposit boxes, discounts on mortgages and loans. I don't really take advantage of all those other benefits.
Charles Schwab reimburses ATM fees on all checking accounts :sas2:

But that credit card cash back sounds :patrice: pretty dope. How much cash back are you getting?

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
just checked my account and im at -$124.85 ...thats progress breh breh yesterday i was at -$225.42...WE ALMOST UP BREHS :pachaha:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Charles Schwab reimburses ATM fees on all checking accounts :sas2:

But that credit card cash back sounds :patrice: pretty dope. How much cash back are you getting?

between all my credit cards maybe $1200-$1500 a year. then another $2000 off my high yield savings and another 3-4K off my investment account in dividends. so maybe a good $7000 altogether passive.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Damn, I just checked. It's actually at 19%. Question, is there any penalization to taking money out?
Just normal capital gains tax. Short Term capital gains tax if you held less than 1 year, long term (which is a much lower tax rate) if you are taking profit after 1 year+.

Other than that, as long as you are cool transferring money during the hours that the market is open, its easy to sell shares and wire transfer to your bank during the week whenever you need it.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I got about 21k at this moment

I just put 9k down for a new car about 3 weeks ago and just went on a vacation to Cali last week (hot as hell. I do not recommend when it’s 116 degrees)

Last edited:

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, Wealthfront has been great for me. I made about $395 in interest alone last month. There's no minimum to start, you can literally start with 50 bucks. You collect interest monthly. I'm a bit risk averse, so to me, at the moment, a guaranteed 5% return on my money is better than a "maybe" 7% return playing the market - over the long-term at that.

Do your research and you'll see that you'll be hard-pressed to find many people complaining about Wealthfront. Most of the online reviews for Wealthfront are excellent.

It syncs to your regular bank account, you can't open up a Wealthfront account without one. Start off small, every paycheck put 25-50 dollars in, more if you can. You'll literally make money while you sleep.

Wealthfront... good look.

I put some money in one to start out.

Already got a little dough in online synchrony and Marcus HYSA's I might close those and throw it all in wealthfront by end of this year.