How much u got in your bank account right now?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
215k. debt free

im dumb and need to put it in a high yield savings :francis:

Personally have a good chunk of bread in there.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
You mean I can make money work rather than just make money risk :ohhh:
Breh, it's the same as other HYSA-banks:heh:.

I know that the school system and several other means of teaching finance don't discuss this very thoroughly (or even recommend it for some fúcking reason...), but any person that likes money and/or acknowledges its value needs to open a High-yield saving account.

There are quite a few of them. I chose Ally Bank because the APY is 4.20%, and they're FDIC-insured, so I don't have to worry about them going under and losing money.

Most HYSA accounts require no monthly deposit, no yearly fee to keep it open, and no minimum deposit to open an account. Shìt allows you to earn passive income by literally doing nothing.

For instance, say you deposit a rack. With an APY of 4.20%, you'd earn $42 a year later. A Money Market Savings account would only get you, like, 0.08%. Fúck that:russ:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A decent amount

i0xr7w5rkih71.png

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps
were they being stingy with the filet mignon? cuz I notice those places like to send that filet mignon dude the least amount possible. I won't even eat a lof of the other food in there and will demand the filet mignon guy come over and fill up my plate.

they better take that chicken and :camby:
Yeah, they were, also peeped they send the lower quality cuts around the most :hhh:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Well, Wealthfront has been great for me. I made about $395 in interest alone last month. There's no minimum to start, you can literally start with 50 bucks. You collect interest monthly. I'm a bit risk averse, so to me, at the moment, a guaranteed 5% return on my money is better than a "maybe" 7% return playing the market - over the long-term at that.

Do your research and you'll see that you'll be hard-pressed to find many people complaining about Wealthfront. Most of the online reviews for Wealthfront are excellent.

It syncs to your regular bank account, you can't open up a Wealthfront account without one. Start off small, every paycheck put 25-50 dollars in, more if you can. You'll literally make money while you sleep.

Breh, it's the same as other HYSA-banks:heh:.

I know that the school system and several other means of teaching finance don't discuss this very thoroughly (or even recommend it for some fúcking reason...), but any person that likes money and/or acknowledges its value needs to open a High-yield saving account.

There are quite a few of them. I chose Ally Bank because the APY is 4.20%, and they're FDIC-insured, so I don't have to worry about them going under and losing money.

Most HYSA accounts require no monthly deposit, no yearly fee to keep it open, and no minimum deposit to open an account. Shìt allows you to earn passive income by literally doing nothing.

For instance, say you deposit a rack. With an APY of 4.20%, you'd earn $42 a year later. A Money Market Savings account would only get you, like, 0.08%. Fúck that:russ:

No lies told in these posts...

I attend personal finance classes for kids and their parents. There's one family that has several HYSAs and CDs where they're earning approx $1,600/ month for doing absolutely nothing.

Delayed Gratification on Bolivian and I'm legit jelly.:wow:

Last edited:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
We only keep about 17k liquid. Everything else goes into the individual investment account. Jumped out of the HYSA's when the markets started ripping some year and a half ago or so. (Maybe it was more? can't recall) We timed that shyt beautifully.

Federal Funds rate about to get lowered starting with this months FOMC and we are finally moving back to looser monetary policy. I hope yall nikkas got your money right and ready. Next 3-7 years should be wild. :blessed:

$90,000, got it parked in WealthFront for the 5% interest.

Why you keeping so much liquid fam? S&P is up 17% this year already and we just entering Q4.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
We only keep about 17k liquid. Everything else goes into the individual investment account. Jumped out of the HYSA's when the markets started ripping some year and a half ago or so. (Maybe it was more? can't recall) We timed that shyt beautifully.

Federal Funds rate about to get lowered starting with this months FOMC and we are finally moving back to looser monetary policy. I hope yall nikkas got your money right and ready. Next 3-7 years should be wild. :blessed:

Why you keeping so much liquid fam? S&P is up 17% this year already and we just entering Q4.

Damn, I just checked. It's actually at 19%. Question, is there any penalization to taking money out?