How much u got in your bank account right now?

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
My breh are you still young enough to join the military? cuz ain't no fukkin way we living like this no more bro :damn:

The white mans army? :stopitslime:

Let another man tell you how many push ups u gone do, breh :mjlol:
Let another man talk down to you in front of other men, brehs :mjlol:

be ready to die for the white man, might as well call em Daddy :mjlol:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's been like 10 years with all the game we've given out here on these forums how are you still having $2.35 as a balance in your account in what im assuming has to be at the earliest your late 20s considering you joined in 2014? :dahell:
Game? Man, anybody in the right mind not listening to you nigguhs talk nonsense. :russ:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:mjtf: all that bread and dont know what to do wit it, daymn shame..YALL NIKKAS ON THE COLI STUNTIN :pachaha:nikkas got $50 just chilling in the bank account...thats freedom, one day ima know what thats like best believe dat playboi :pachaha:
Naw this is horrible. I don't get paid again until the 20th.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I been looking for different options beside a regular savings put me on game

Well, Wealthfront has been great for me. I made about $395 in interest alone last month. There's no minimum to start, you can literally start with 50 bucks. You collect interest monthly. I'm a bit risk averse, so to me, at the moment, a guaranteed 5% return on my money is better than a "maybe" 7% return playing the market - over the long-term at that.

Do your research and you'll see that you'll be hard-pressed to find many people complaining about Wealthfront. Most of the online reviews for Wealthfront are excellent.

It syncs to your regular bank account, you can't open up a Wealthfront account without one. Start off small, every paycheck put 25-50 dollars in, more if you can. You'll literally make money while you sleep.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Who’s asking?
IMG-0121.png