How much u got in your bank account right now?

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Well, Wealthfront has been great for me. I made about $395 in interest alone last month. There's no minimum to start, you can literally start with 50 bucks. You collect interest monthly. I'm a bit risk averse, so to me, at the moment, a guaranteed 5% return on my money is better than a "maybe" 7% return playing the market - over the long-term at that.

Do your research and you'll see that you'll be hard-pressed to find many people complaining about Wealthfront. Most of the online reviews for Wealthfront are excellent.

It syncs to your regular bank account, you can't open up a Wealthfront account without one. Start off small, every paycheck put 25-50 dollars in, more if you can. You'll literally make money while you sleep.
:jbhmm:
-I'm gonna have to check this out.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
It's been like 10 years with all the game we've given out here on these forums how are you still having $2.35 as a balance in your account in what im assuming has to be at the earliest your late 20s considering you joined in 2014? :dahell:
What "game" would that be. I'm not broke like OP tho. I got 10 sitting pretty :myman:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps