How much u got in your bank account right now?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well, Wealthfront has been great for me. I made about $395 in interest alone last month. There's no minimum to start, you can literally start with 50 bucks. You collect interest monthly. I'm a bit risk averse, so to me, at the moment, a guaranteed 5% return on my money is better than a "maybe" 7% return playing the market - over the long-term at that.

Do your research and you'll see that you'll be hard-pressed to find many people complaining about Wealthfront. Most of the online reviews for Wealthfront are excellent.

It syncs to your regular bank account, you can't open up a Wealthfront account without one. Start off small, every paycheck put 25-50 dollars in, more if you can. You'll literally make money while you sleep.
This is what the Coli was about before it was infiltrated by cointelpro, bots, scammers, and weirdos. I'm looking this up right now. Thank you.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just normal capital gains tax. Short Term capital gains tax if you held less than 1 year, long term (which is a much lower tax rate) if you are taking profit after 1 year+.

Other than that, as long as you are cool transferring money during the hours that the market is open, its easy to sell shares and wire transfer to your bank during the week whenever you need it.

Thank you for this info. Appreciate it. Going to put in 10k into the S&P500 via Wealthfront. Which S&P do you recommend? I could be wrong, but are there different types?

Water

Pro
Daps
i keep 1 year emergency fund in a hysa so about (35k~). keep about 5k for fun and the rest gets invested.