How much more in your face racism do y’all need to let WWE go?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
How about this:

Sony’s leaked emails filled with racism. Remember that? They told us exactly what they thought of us.

Did that stop you from enjoying Enter the Spider-verse? I’m sure plenty of you went to see Venom, Equalizer, etc.

I doubt you showed up to the theater in support of sony’s racism, nah... you simply wanted to see the new Denzel movie

If you’re gonna try to condemn nikkas for watching something, play those games across the board. Don’t pick and choose what’s convenient to further an illogical narrative. And this is in no way a deflection from WWE’s garbage ways. I 100% agree with you about WWE’s clown ass ways. shyt is garbage.. however, my point is - people are still watching and weeding through the garbage in support of their favorite entertainers. That’s it.

I’m not looking up Mustafa Ali matches to support the WWE’s coddling of Hulk Hogan. I’m looking up Mustafa Ali matches because I fukking like and support Mustafa Ali. Get it?

More whataboutism :mjlol:

What about sony

What about def jam

What about :camby:

We are talking about wwe and their promoting of an unapologetic racist and you supporting. Now you dont watch tho :mjgrin:

Just say you dont care and keep it moving bytch nikka.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
More whataboutism :mjlol:

What about sony

What about def jam

What about :camby:

We are talking about wwe and their promoting of an unapologetic racist and you supporting. Now you dont watch tho :mjgrin:

Just say you dont care and keep it moving bytch nikka.

Here. I quoted you and gave you my attention again

You’re welcome fam :salute:

@Legal you gotta see spider breh, shyt is fire

Daps
no offense but why should we expect a black world champion when most of the audience isnt black? They just giving the white race what they want

The only real crime is never having any legit black contenders for the title, a strong storyline, and then he can lose if u want him to.

Booker T the only black "Road to Wrestlemania" storyline and that was in 2003

and Velveteen Dream bout to break many barriers. HHH gonna ride him into the future

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:ld:Stockholm Syndrome. These types of threads seem more about getting angry at the fact that folks still watching the shyt, than praising those who repping the nWg :ufdup:. Its 2019 and folks still watching this shyt is really on some disturbing shyt, yet I'm not mad at all because I understand. At the end of the day, wrestling is wrestling. Lets face it, this business in general would make WWE's wrongdoings look like charity cases.

• NJPW was funded by the Yakuza
  • NWA in general has a history of racism, sexism, and etc
  • The dude that created FMW killed himself due to the fact that he owed the Yakuza money which funded the promotion
  • Steroid pushers
  • Verne Gagne fukking over the entire roster
  • Fritz Von Erich milking his son's death to push wrestling tickets
This business is a motherfukker, yet folks rep Pi'Raw and Smackdown:ld:. Bottom line, let them live and nWg is taking applications :wow:

Trust us, those on the fence, you are missing out on some amazing wrestling over this side of the streets, but if yall still rock with friggin WWE in 2019...its all on you, but don't go bytching when Hogan ends up going over on the New Day or more beloved wrestlers that should get pushes continue to get shytted on:francis:

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
It’s #NWG all day but I’m most definitely checking out the royal rumble though :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nice try. :mjlol: Sterling was ran out. And he won’t be back two years later for Clippers tribute night. What the mavs/Cuban do doesn’t effect me. Unlike the WWE there are various owners/franchises. NFL don’t watch either. Just be like @g-ice and say you know it’s racism in WWE but you are a c00n so you don’t care :manny:

Nonsense. What the Mavs do dont affect you so you will watch mavs games regardless but what McMahon does affects you? How that work? Yeah, there are other franchises they are all apart of the NBA and if you think Cuban will be the last owner outed :russ:

The NBA has it written into their CBA that players have to stand for the anthem lol

And maybe you dont watch the NFL but 99% of the posters in here do..

Just say WWE is shyt. Because it mostly is shyt. But not watching pretending as if you are making some grand statement while continuing to watch the NBA and support companies that have donated to Trump.. yeah, not buying it :mjlol:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
my issue with your sentiment is that a lot of these same posters don't have the same energy when it come to other organizations. NBA has racist owners (remember Sterling? Cuban's most recent commets?). NFL has racist owners and Goodell. College football is filled with racist programs and AD's.

Guaranteed they will answer this with a bu bu that's different.. :francis:

I don't even watch sports but those shows entertain. They don't intentionally insult their own fanbase in addition to unbridled racism and prejudice. Also the top stars in iin those leagues are black. WWE has NONE of that going for it.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Nonsense. What the Mavs do dont affect you so you will watch mavs games regardless but what McMahon does affects you? How that work? Yeah, there are other franchises they are all apart of the NBA and if you think Cuban will be the last owner outed :russ:

The NBA has it written into their CBA that players have to stand for the anthem lol

And maybe you dont watch the NFL but 99% of the posters in here do..

Just say WWE is shyt. Because it mostly is shyt. But not watching pretending as if you are making some grand statement while continuing to watch the NBA and support companies that have donated to Trump.. yeah, not buying it :mjlol:

What are you talking about? I’m not compelled to watch just the mavs. There are 31 other teams. So unlike WWE, which is one centralized company, I can watch other teams. That’s what I mean when I say the mavs don’t effect me. Stop comparing WWE to NBA. You will lose every time

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Sasha gonna give Ronda that work breh :troll:

You said something funny, Mike. :pachaha:

Seriously, while I question anyone who watches I can't begrudge them. It's their right but as long as the product is as insulting and shytty as it is people will question the decision to support it in spite of the company's glaring lack of ehtics.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I don't even watch sports but those shows entertain. They don't intentionally insult their own fanbase in addition to unbridled racism and prejudice. Also the top stars in iin those leagues are black. WWE has NONE of that going for it.

This. That long ass post comparing WWE support to supporting other sports and entertainment entities wasn’t even necessary