How much more in your face racism do y’all need to let WWE go?

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Free wwe network, plus I pirate streams or download. But it's not really any better to discuss not t watching in a forum about watching WWE. Especially with the Indy boom going on.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
my issue with your sentiment is that a lot of these same posters don't have the same energy when it come to other organizations. NBA has racist owners (remember Sterling? Cuban's most recent commets?). NFL has racist owners and Goodell. College football is filled with racist programs and AD's.

Guaranteed they will answer this with a bu bu that's different.. :francis:

Plus prolly half the nikkaz complaining work for a company that donated campaign money to Trump.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
my issue with your sentiment is that a lot of these same posters don't have the same energy when it come to other organizations. NBA has racist owners (remember Sterling? Cuban's most recent commets?). NFL has racist owners and Goodell. College football is filled with racist programs and AD's.

Plus prolly half the nikkaz complaining work for a company that donated campaign money to Trump.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Remember when they brought back the curb stomp after an MLK tribute? Or how about the time Road Dogg came out to the ring talking about, "Wait a cotton picking minute," mere minutes after a MLK tribute? These dudes know what they're doing, and in combination of the passive aggressive 'cism along with the staunch, overt 'cism (Hogan, XFL, the miniorty women's kryptonite being blonde haired blue eyed Aryan women, Linda being on the cabinet of a self proclaimed white nationalist) I can't wrap my head why any black man or woman would subject themselves to consuming anything Vince McMahon touches.

If anyone hasn't stopped watching by now, short of a black man or woman being lynched on live television, it's not happening, and even then, they'd argue that it was just a work. :russ:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them announcing they were reinstating Hogan was the breaking point for me last year. I was already just about done because the product was so bad, and I had always been on edge with their content due to their history of racist shyt, but that was it. That was the sign to me that the organization at the highest levels isn't just racist and morally bankrupt, but they don't even care enough to present an effective front like they aren't.

Threw WWE in the bushes last spring, and haven't had a single regret.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Nice try. :mjlol: Sterling was ran out. And he won’t be back two years later for Clippers tribute night. What the mavs/Cuban do doesn’t effect me. Unlike the WWE there are various owners/franchises. NFL don’t watch either. Just be like @g-ice and say you know it’s racism in WWE but you are a c00n so you don’t care :manny:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
"If they re-sign Hogan, I'm done."

*re-signs Hogan*

"Well... if they put him on TV, I'm done."

*hosts a Saudi PPV*

"Wellllll... If he shows up on Raw, I'm done."

*shows up on Raw; immediately starts selling Hogan merch*

"Look... Yes, the company is racist, shameless, and the product sucks, b-b-but Smackdown and NXT, and I watch the network for free anyway, so... idc."

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I’ll play devils advocate..

Expecting people to abandon their favorite wrestlers, entertainers, athletes, musicians, ETC. because of the company signing their checks is asking a lot, and even in running with this rhetoric, you CONTRADICT yourself to the fullest extent.

It’s like boycotting hip hop because it’s distributed and completely owned by racist, rich white folks who clearly don’t give a fukk about black culture..

Lyor was on record saying he doesn’t have a problem packaging music that encourages drug use and is detrimental to our culture, specifically because he has a family aka he makes a ton of money off it..

Does that mean I’m boycotting any music that came out of Def Jam during his tenure? Am I gonna abandon using YouTube and spotify because of his involvement? Should I not listen to Nas, Jay, etc. because of the label imprint on the back of their albums?

Are you nikkas seriously gonna sit here and tell me you don’t use youtube now?

With that said, I personally don’t watch WWE like that anymore. Not because of Hogan, but because the shyts GARBAGE. I’m am, however, a big fan of specific guys (Daniel Bryan) so I typically catch a stream link after the fact through dailymotion, FF to his segments/matches and keep it moving.

I’m not gonna stop enjoying Daniel Bryan because of the questionable nikka signing his checks. The ring is his canvas and he’s making art in that bytch..

If you got a problem with that, it’s waves. I really don’t give a fukk my nikka.. I’ll be whatever c00n ya’ll wanna call me..

Last edited: