How much more in your face racism do y’all need to let WWE go?

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Revenue sharing is such a small part of team revenue especially large markets teams that’s it’s pretty much irrelevant. Plus there are multiple factors also. And like I said Sterling got outed as a racist and got outed. Hogan got outed as a racist and gets invited back for tributes

Dude, the NBA's TV deal is $3 Billion dollars. That's a pretty penny.

And I thought y'all were against putting ANY money in racists pockets?

I get dudes telling me that I'm still helping WWE by stealing PPV streams, but now it's okay to support the NFL,NBA,MLB racist establishment because revenue sharing is a "small part of team revenue".

So what is it?

And yeah, Sterling got outed as an IDIOT, not as a racist.

The whole system that only has one Black owner is racist.

Marc Cuban has said a whole bunch of :mjpls:, but he's just smarter about it.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Game of Thrones got some weird :mjpls:shyt in it but at least its good.

WWE got a racism problem but most importantly, it has a trash problem

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Vince has seemingly doubled down on his racism in his old age. Over 10 years ago he was putting Bobby Lashley over on multiple PPVs, booking him to be John Cena, the face of the company’s equal, and seemingly the next in line for a big WWE title run. Lashley’s back, in arguably better shape, a better all round performer and much more seasoned. Logically, you’d think, as we all did, that they’d resume his push where they left off. Instead Lashley was used as a disposable midcard heel last I watched, as opposed to the dominant main event athlete he was before he left.

I think with Lashley in particular there could be some pettiness from Vince given how he left the company 10 years ago

Daps
This x100

And notice nobody's had a good comeback to this one

How come they dont?

The lack of Black coaches, GMS, and especially owners and how they've treated the kneeling situation isn't blatant racism?

I mean, the NFL BLACK BALLED Colin Kaepernick & somewhat did Eric Reid, and only brought him back to drug test him and harass him, THEN they accused him of lying when he spoke out about it

The NBA has banned protest period because Mahmood Abdul Rauf protested racism in the '90s.

They have the blackest league but only ONE Black owner.

Dude, there's a such thing as REVENUE SHARING.

That's why Donald Sterling was able to put out such a shytty product for so many years and continue to make money hand over fist.

There's no way to support one team and not another, because they all share TV money & when there's expansion teams, they share that money as well.

Any revenue that comes into that league is split 30 ways.

Same in NFL, MLB, and other leagues.

They're all in it together.

I agree WWE's storylines are sometimes racist, but so is Hollywood.

The capitalist system itself is built on racism.

All I do is try to not spend my money on any of these motherfukkers (WWE, NBA, NFL, HOllywood) and keep it movin'.

What I can get for free, I will:yeshrug:
WWE is an entirely scripted product owned by one man who calls all the shots. Donald Sterling, Jerry Jones, Mark Cuban, and the rest of those racist a$$holes don't have the level of control that VKM has. You're neglecting to address the fact that WWE doesn't put out a product worth consuming. I quit watching football for a number of reasons, but at least the NFL has entertaining games. WWE is complete shyt, and anyone still watching is likely either stuck on nostalgia or brainwashed

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I think with Lashley in particular there could be some pettiness from Vince given how he left the company 10 years ago
At the quarter results meeting after WM 31 or something, he actually told the press something like "I brought Sting out of obscurity" That quote should been BLAZED loud on every site and media outlet connected to pro wrestling. One of the most absurd statements I've ever across from the wrestling industry.

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People doing back flips to defend the racism in college football, NFL and NBA :laff:

It'd be easier if you just said "WWE is shyt right now but if it gets good again, I'll be back watching"

If WWE were actually good right now, half of these #nowatchgang dudes would be dikkriding Triple H and talking about "kliq kliq kliq." :mjlol:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Vince has seemingly doubled down on his racism in his old age. Over 10 years ago he was putting Bobby Lashley over on multiple PPVs, booking him to be John Cena, the face of the company’s equal, and seemingly the next in line for a big WWE title run. Lashley’s back, in arguably better shape, a better all round performer and much more seasoned. Logically, you’d think, as we all did, that they’d resume his push where they left off. Instead Lashley was used as a disposable midcard heel last I watched, as opposed to the dominant main event athlete he was before he left..

yea, but if you remember, they tested Lashley's nuts to see if he was a "good boy" when they tried to put kristal in that storyline with edge that she wanted no parts of.

then Lashley bounced.

both Lashley & kurt angle are being punished for leaving.

triple h isn't on kurt angle's level, but yet, youll never see him getting completely squashed & emasculated by younger talent like angle in the drew galloway match a few months ago.

WWE is an entirely scripted product owned by one man who calls all the shots. Donald Sterling, Jerry Jones, Mark Cuban, and the rest of those racist a$$holes don't have the level of control that VKM has. You're neglecting to address the fact that WWE doesn't put out a product worth consuming. I quit watching football for a number of reasons, but at least the NFL has entertaining games. WWE is complete shyt, and anyone still watching is likely either stuck on nostalgia or brainwashed

actually, this is the best the WWE has been in 12-17 years.

NXT, 205 live, NXT UK are all WWE shows.
the only thing bad about the WWE right now is Monday night raw.

that's why I don't understand why people are waiting until now to boycott.
you had a good 6 to 8 year window where the WWE was mostly ass-cheeks, but most of this board carried on like they were the only thing on earth.
I clocked out once the miz & sheamus were given the big belts. and outside of briefly following when AJ first came over and the tail end of sting's run, I havnt watched since then, up until last year.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Game of Thrones got some weird :mjpls:shyt in it but at least its good.

WWE got a racism problem but most importantly, it has a trash problem
There's like two black people in GOT :heh:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
There's like two black people in GOT :heh:
Dani being the white savior for a bunch of black slave eunuchs:mjpls: but thats for another thread...

Point is, I would probably watch WWE if it were better. You can find racism everywhere but WWE is a special breed of corny, just in general.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

No, I don't neglect that.

WWE is strictly skim through status.

I don't have the network (refuse to buy), and I don't buy PPVs or buy merch or go to the shows.

The main roster is ass cheeks and has been for a while, but they have some of the best wrestlers alive (AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, Sasha Banks, Seth Rollins, etc. . .) working for them, so I just DVR it, skip most of the bullshyt and watch the segments I like.

It usually takes me like 45 mins to watch 3 hour Raws and like 1/2 hour to watch Smackdown
:russ:

People doing back flips to defend the racism in college football, NFL and NBA :laff:

It'd be easier if you just said "WWE is shyt right now but if it gets good again, I'll be back watching"

THIS.