How much more in your face racism do y’all need to let WWE go?

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I’ll play devils advocate..

Expecting people to abandon their favorite wrestlers, entertainers, athletes, musicians, ETC. because of the company signing their checks is asking a lot, and even in running with this rhetoric, you CONTRADICT yourself to the fullest extent.

It’s like boycotting hip hop because it’s distributed and completely owned by racist, rich Jews who clearly don’t give a fukk about black culture..

Lyor was on record saying he doesn’t have a problem packaging music that encourages drug use and is detrimental to our culture, specifically because he has a family aka he makes a ton of money off it..

Does that mean I’m boycotting any music that came out of Def Jam during his tenure? Am I gonna abandon using YouTube and spotify because of his involvement? Should I not listen to Nas, Jay, etc. because of the label imprint on the back of their albums?

Are you nikkas seriously gonna sit here and tell me you don’t use youtube now?

With that said, I personally don’t watch WWE like that anymore. Not because of Hogan, but because the shyts GARBAGE. I’m am, however, a big fan of specific guys (Daniel Bryan) so I typically catch a stream link after the fact through dailymotion, FF to his segments/matches and keep it moving.

I’m not gonna stop enjoying Daniel Bryan because of the questionable nikka signing his checks. The ring is his canvas and he’s making art in that bytch..

If you got a problem with that, it’s waves. I really don’t give a fukk my nikka.. I’ll be whatever c00n ya’ll wanna call me..

Thread bout to go dead silent.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I watched his promo from last night, tbh its pretty disgusting.

I cant imagine the ovation they’re going to give this guy when he dies too. If this were any other part of showbiz you’d never hear his name again.

WWE is an old white mans game :Oldvince:. And it really at the surface appeals to the lowest possible demographic on the surface (i.e people with small attention spans). Not us and really not a large portion of the IWC. But the rest of america.

All this being said i did buy mania tickets :idkman:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Bro I’m saying fukk wwe
nikkas been hating wwe longer then they was loving it as kids

the alternatives are better the match quality in New Japan is insane..... TNA gave Lashley a run where he was treated with respect and like the legit threat that he is. Not a fan of Cody but his wife is the first black exec in the wrasslin business in AEW is enough for me to give them a shot. Lethal is a top guy in ROH. Like I said we got alternatives now fukk that company these dudes can keep hate watching if they want im good. :hubie:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Thread bout to go dead silent.

Nah it’ll continue, they’ll simply pretend it doesn’t exist.

People wanna see shyt on simple surface levels, but once it’s stripped down and applied across the board, they don’t wanna hear it because it means admitting ones own contractions and lack of common sense.

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
Was watching the game and flicked past raw and saw them booing the shyt outta lashlrh and lio rush.

My decision to leave WWE alone was the right move.

I'm still hoping for an actual death in the ring.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I don't watch because the product is bad. Haven't watched regularly in months. Only reason I tuned in last night was for the Okerlund tribute. Was mostly watching the National championship game on ESPN.

The WWE, and pro wrestling in general, has always had racism long before Hogan was caught on tape. I'm not going to call out black people who continue to support WWE.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll play devils advocate..

Expecting people to abandon their favorite wrestlers, entertainers, athletes, musicians, ETC. because of the company signing their checks is asking a lot, and even in running with this rhetoric, you CONTRADICT yourself to the fullest extent.

It’s like boycotting hip hop because it’s distributed and completely owned by racist, rich Jews who clearly don’t give a fukk about black culture..

Lyor was on record saying he doesn’t have a problem packaging music that encourages drug use and is detrimental to our culture, specifically because he has a family aka he makes a ton of money off it..

Does that mean I’m boycotting any music that came out of Def Jam during his tenure? Am I gonna abandon using YouTube and spotify because of his involvement? Should I not listen to Nas, Jay, etc. because of the label imprint on the back of their albums?

Are you nikkas seriously gonna sit here and tell me you don’t use youtube now?

With that said, I personally don’t watch WWE like that anymore. Not because of Hogan, but because the shyts GARBAGE. I’m am, however, a big fan of specific guys (Daniel Bryan) so I typically catch a stream link after the fact through dailymotion, FF to his segments/matches and keep it moving.

I’m not gonna stop enjoying Daniel Bryan because of the questionable nikka signing his checks. The ring is his canvas and he’s making art in that bytch..

If you got a problem with that, it’s waves. I really don’t give a fukk my nikka.. I’ll be whatever c00n ya’ll wanna call me..

I get where you're coming from, but it's not exactly the same. In music, Lyor said that because someone had real concern and was able to ask him that question in a soft attempt to challenge him on the issue.

With this, WWE is directly disrespecting minorities, not bothering to apologize for it, and essentially telling people to fukk off when the issue is brought up, even going as far as to seemingly lean into the fukk shyt further.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Take it from a breh who played college football.... the NCAA is far more exploitative toward black people than the WWE on a much larger scale

We can't complain about any form of media being "racist" or "against black people" unless we critically look at all of them. Picking and choosing for the sake of calling people out is silly. If we cancel the WWE, we gotta cancel Rap music, the NFL, the NBA, NCAA football and basketball, most media outlets, Instagram, etc. etc. because there are tons of places where black people are either mistreated, exploited, marginalized or preyed upon.

Look at how Clemson coach Dabo Sweeney cast away his black QB who stayed there for 4 years and only lost 2 games for his white freshman QB

Look at how all of these white coaches go into black communities and promise these kids the world, only to leave the school if a better offer comes up

look at the millions upon millions of dollars these schools make by the labor of these kids, but hit the :picard: when it's time to have serious talks of paying these kids for the countless hours they spend being "student athletes" (and I get it, they get a "scholarship", but the school is paying these kids pennies on the dollar for what they make the university)

WWE been "racist". It's not just Hogan coming back, it's Triple H and them in the nation skit, it's Kamala, it's Cryme Tyme, etc. etc. But we can't act like listening to rappers talk about how many nyggas they're going to kill (while we rap along with them, myself included :snoop:) is some form of uplifting entertainment that we should cherish either.

Most entertainment is trash. :manny:

But as always it's :pacspit: Terry Bollea tho
This all the way, breh.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I get where you're coming from, but it's not exactly the same. In music, Lyor said that because someone had real concern and was able to ask him that question in a soft attempt to challenge him on the issue.

With this, WWE is directly disrespecting minorities, not bothering to apologize for it, and essentially telling people to fukk off when the issue is brought up, even going as far as to seemingly lean into the fukk shyt further.

How about this:

Sony’s leaked emails filled with racism. Remember that? They told us exactly what they thought of us.

Did that stop you from enjoying Enter the Spider-verse? I’m sure plenty of you went to see Venom, Equalizer, etc.

I doubt you showed up to the theater in support of sony’s racism, nah... you simply wanted to see the new Denzel movie

If you’re gonna try to condemn nikkas for watching something, play those games across the board. Don’t pick and choose what’s convenient to further an illogical narrative. And this is in no way a deflection from WWE’s garbage ways. I 100% agree with you about WWE’s clown ass ways. shyt is garbage.. however, my point is - people are still watching and weeding through the garbage in support of their favorite entertainers. That’s it.

I’m not looking up Mustafa Ali matches to support the WWE’s coddling of Hulk Hogan. I’m looking up Mustafa Ali matches because I fukking like and support Mustafa Ali. Get it?

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about this:

Sony’s leaked emails filled with racism. Remember that? They told us exactly what they thought of us.

Did that stop you from enjoying Enter the Spider-verse? I’m sure plenty of you went to see Venom, Equalizer, etc.

I doubt you showed up to the theater in support of sony’s racism, nah... you simply wanted to see the new Denzel movie

If you’re gonna try to condemn nikkas for watching something, play those games across the board. Don’t pick and choose what’s convenient to further an illogical narrative. And this is in no way a deflection from WWE’s garbage ways. I 100% agree with you about WWE’s clown ass ways. shyt is garbage.. however, my point is - people are still watching and weeding through the garbage in support of their favorite entertainers. That’s it.

I’m not looking up Mustafa Ali matches to support the WWE’s coddling of Hulk Hogan. I’m looking up Mustafa Ali matches because I fukking like and support Mustafa Ali. Get it?

Aye breh.......it really ain't all that serious

I don't give two shyts if you watch WWE or not. I was just adding why I don't watch.

Also, haven't seen Into the Spider-Verse or The Equalizer (One or Two) yet.

These No Watch threads are fukking hilarious. People come out of the woodwork to tell you why you ain't shyt for not watching......sometimes RIGHT AFTER saying that the current product is trash.

shyt is like the entertainment equivalent of being mad at the next man for who he ISN'T fukking.

Last edited: