How many pushups straight can you do?

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea the machine is fine, its like anything else, just keep working on it until you are strong enough to do your own body weight then ditch the machine

yeah ive had to be careful since i was kinda neglecting my rotator cuffs then had some minor sprains last year, so now i work my rotator cuffs regularly, rest more, and i go slow with a lot of workouts since every now and then get that twinge in my shoulder if i jump up weights too heavy

sometimes it have me like :snoop: but its a long game i wanna be doing this for a while not just in the moment in my 20s

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yeah ive had to be careful since i was kinda neglecting my rotator cuffs then had some minor sprains last year, so now i work my rotator cuffs regularly, rest more, and i go slow with a lot of workouts since every now and then get that twinge in my shoulder if i jump up weights too heavy

sometimes it have me like :snoop: but its a long game i wanna be doing this for a while not just in the moment in my 20s
no doubt, I'm actually going through some issues now too.

I was kind of being stupid and cocky. working out with my homies and I would just left heavier and heavier(too fast)
my muscles could handle it, and they were growing nice, but now I have some fukkin tennis elbow....fukkin tendonitis in my right elbow..

can you believe that? its the fukkin worst injury in the world. and its really frustrating. cuz now I can barely do anything.
its been like that for the last 2-3 weeks now.
just straight annoying as fukk and my workouts have been lacking cuz of it.

cuz you can't really grip or squeeze heavy weights anymore.
no dumbells, no deads, no pull ups...

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no doubt, I'm actually going through some issues now too.

I was kind of being stupid and cocky. working out with my homies and I would just left heavier and heavier(too fast)
my muscles could handle it, and they were growing nice, but now I have some fukkin tennis elbow....fukkin tendonitis in my right elbow..

can you believe that? its the fukkin worst injury in the world. and its really frustrating. cuz now I can barely do anything.
its been like that for the last 2-3 weeks now.
just straight annoying as fukk and my workouts have been lacking cuz of it.

cuz you can't really grip or squeeze heavy weights anymore.
no dumbells, no deads, no pull ups...

no doubt I had wrist tendonitis in october 2 years back and the shoulder thing last year, realized im not in a rush to push weights like crazy. aesthetically i feel that im progressing, i just wish i could get functionally stronger quicker but i don't wanna hurt my shoulder again

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Probably like 25-30.

Considering I only weigh like 145-150, that's pretty bad. :flabbynsick:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
To do 100 in one sitting mike dolce recommends taking a 10 second break every 10 reps or a 25 seconds break every 25 reps.

Ima try it :leon:

Nah, you do 5 reps and increase your rests by 5. shyt's perfect cuz you can focus on form and getting that right push from your chest. I'm actually a little worried that I just gave up the game like this.

My top failure number was 70.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
33 was my max a month ago, but just tapped out at 30 this afternoon before my run (gotta pump them arms for the laaaadieees). been on a cut and losing strength.

JJ_ALL_DAY

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Mass
Around 55 with good form, you can improve your push-up game by doing 25 or 20 downs. Or you can do as many as you can within 10 minute and try to beat that number the next day you do push-up. Sometimes you just got to get creative.

Daps
I just hit my all time high tonight with 50....

I'm trying to get to the point where I can do 4x50 with a minute of rest in between each set.

What I really have trouble with is my pullups. Imma do what one of the posters said and just get on a bar and hang.

I had back surgery some years back, and my back was weak because of that... but Imma start building my body up to these pull ups if it's the last thing I do.

Karume

All Star
Daps
reading some of these posts really depresses me. when I was in the army I was doing around 75 and quite frankly I would have been considered a bit on the weak side. to hear people say they are doing 30-40 as if it is an achievement really has me worried about the physical condition of today's youth