How many pushups straight can you do?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
75-80 maybe more. I haven't done that many straight thru in awhile tho.

Two things you'll learn in the military is how to do pushups and how to do situps.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
i haven't done a regular fukking push-up in a while, let alone one with both feet on the ground.

i've been working on handstand and knuckle push ups. i can't get past 3 hand standing :snoop: and my max for knuckles is 38.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You know what I do sometimes? I place my feet on a bench and have somebody stack several 45 lb plates on my back as I do push-ups. That shyt increases your bench press like a mug :myman:

I have posted a video on here before. But as far as push-ups, I'm not sure of my max. I know I can do a hundred easy

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I graded 3 weeks ago for my orange belt/blue tip (9th Kyu) :rambo:

Part of the test, of course, is strength/conditioning :lift:

I scored the highest out of all 4 of us who were grading that day with 95 push ups. :stylin:

I could've easily done more but at that point we were barely 3/4ths of the way through the testing not to mention the final and most grueling, most dreaded portion of every grading- round after round(# varies depending on what level you are promoting to, I had to fight 10 rds) of non stop kumite(fighting); facing a different opponent/fresh body every other round or so. :sad:
(bigger kyokushin dojos will have you fighting a fresh body every round of the kumite portion of grading:sadcam:)

All of that ran through my mind during the pushups.. I hit the 80s, and it was then that I took note that I was the last man standing.. proceeded to slow up around like 90, faked exhaustion when I got to 95 so I could stop and conserve. :cool:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Push ups are the best workout that ANYBODY can do. You work so many muscles at once. Chest,tris,core,ect. If u arent adding them into your routine then :ufdup:

I can do about 70 straight.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
do them three times a week slow and your body gets use to it just like everything else (it shows too). I know other dudes who do way more than me straight. Hell have you seen the world records for the number of pushups straight
i dont believe this lol. Gotta be half ass pushups...u doing nose touch the ground all the way up arms locked pushups?

Prove it....lol

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is it true push ups are excellent in burning fat and building muscle?
Definitely! Much safer than weights ,btw. Finally managed 50 3 months ago. I do 50,35,30 then 30-in 2 months will be all 50. Incidentally,in a push up your chest touches the floor while your back remains straight throughout-anything else is a half push up or an outright cheat.
I'm a skinny 6" 2',42 years old at 180 lbs.